Alright fgts what are your long holds for 2018? (If any of you have the strong principles to hold)

alright fgts what are your long holds for 2018? (If any of you have the strong principles to hold)

I’m get a 5k loan to go 50%Lsk 50%OMG. And not touching til they hit triple digits.

Ether and Ark

TenX

LINK duh

Monero is the easy answer

Monero only. Holding anything else is for plebs

monero will do a dash

Raiden, Encrypgen, iExec, Genesis Vision

Is Moreno really that good?

It doesn't have $3.7B in it for nothing!

REQ obviously!!!

Strat easily

RDN, ENJ, REQ

>javaScript ETH wannabe
>skateboard man coin

why.jpeg

I also think NEO will do alright since the chinks love it. Its the asian ETH

OMG, LINK, REQ, NEO, WTC, TRON

IXT and ELIX bags.

When BCH peaks I'll cash out and buy some MOD and VEN.

Why Lisk?

Xmr Xrp

OP here, why not Lsk is the question?
It’s literally got a roadmap of gold, when they pull it off and allow 65% of normal developers to develop that will make it a huge platform for dapps an ETH rise is destined for 2018 lsk.
Been holding since $2

TIO

I don't want retarded JS devs processing my money in such a shitty and unsafe language

fpbp

Op again,
Think like a mature investor and pick coins that have a great base and project, just hold and prosper it’s that easy.
Lsk will be triple figures and OMG to.

Max the ceo has said all projects will undergo strict analysis to prevent scams and shitcoins being created and provide a more legitimate company

Once lsk hits the Asian exchanges(which is soon and was the purpose of the Asia lsk tour) it’s moon run for sure, Japan loves lsk!!!

Funfair

DNA , they will start getting so much attention in the next couple of months

REQ and LINK

Why would I invest in Lisk over Ark?

Everything is long hold now. You Mongs just flung poo at oldfagbiztard like monkeys in a zoo when he tried to warn you in two threads tonight. I listened. I'm sitting safe in Tether with my gains. Kek. Sucks to be you.

holy fuck its real

Not a long hold all round, still good 2 years of wild gains with the market cap still in 200billion range.
Pick good coins now and when the products realise they will be rewarded 100x

Right now I'm going aggressive with GVT, it'll give amazing returns short term, but by 2018 my portfolio will be, evenly distributed:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Neo
Monero
Gvt
Bnb
Wtc
And another coin that i don't want to shill already, need to load bags before February

Wasn't it too late to get into NEO?

I'm long on XMR LTC and REQ.
REQ is my moon ticket.

I'm currently trading to gain more XMR and ETH.

ODN

ODN
SUB
ADA
ETC ( idk i got high and it sounded like a good idea )

Ark, fun and link

BTC
ETH
IOTA
EOS

>"IN THE NEWS" block on their website
>NY TIMES
>a link to some unrelated article about wannacry-like ransomware with 0 mentions of their company
Convince me it's not a scam, because it sure looks like one

LINK
IM HOLDING LINK

How fucked am I?

OMG, NEO, QTUM, VTC. those 4 are going to be absolute killers in 2018.

BTC, LTC, NEO, ARK

Gonna dump BAT and RCN if they pump and buy Monero, VTC, and ETH for the long run.

My man.

This

BTC
XMR
ETH
DSH
BCH
LTC

Unironically DigiByte

> I’m get a 5k loan
you retards never learn do you?

this

At what price did you guys buy?

Solid projects
BTC
XMR
VIA
DCR

Shitcoins with enough pajeets involved for another pump
XVG
BAY

The platform that will enable anyone to launch an ICO. Thousands of tokens will be created and be cross blockchain.

BTC-50%
ETH-20%
XMR-15%
LTC-15%

If I wasn't broke this would be my portfolio
Guaranteed 500%+ by EOY 2018

Smart man.

Reading through this thread the only thing I can think of is "there will be suicides".

This except remove ARK.

What coins are the worst choices?

ark link and eth

obvious troll is obvious.

I like Coss because it is easy to accumulate all the other coins being traded. Just hold the paid out coins and you keep gaining. There are lots of advantages of a long term hold like Coss for the patient investors.

>Lisk
>OMG
>Investing borrowed money

I would not take out a loan if I were you. However, if you did it already hold Monero and ark. Lisk is dogshit. If you don't believe me ask /g/ about their pure & secure JavaScript applications.

Decred will blow up. DYOR.

LTC BABY

Sounds centralised

waves

I don't know, there are so many in this thread...I would say DGB is the worst.
Always try to understand the technical stuff behind a project. Most of there morons don't even know what those tokens do. Most of them are just following the hype.

Funfair bitch

LTC FTW

A lot of pajeet tips in here.

For 2018: OMG/Req/Kyber you idiots