Oldfagbiztard - BTG PUMP FAILURE/ EXIT CRYPTO THREAD

I was finally provided sauce from another user in the INTEL and MILTEL communities on what the cause of the BTG Pump 2.0 failure was, and why the Koreans vanished, rolling over on pump promises. They were in bomb shelters. We are on the edge of Korea 2.0, and if it pops, it will spread quickly to the whole Pacific Theater. This is why I made the thread a couple of hours ago telling you to exit crypto for 24 hours. I now have confirmation. The situation, as mentioned before is very fluid and moving rapidly. Will try to keep you posted as I can.

No one takes you seriously.

Probably larp but as a conspiracy doom tard i belive you

Honey Badger Oldfag doesnt give a fuck whether an aids ridden trap takes him seriously. Enough people who actually matter on here take him seriously.

Soo.. do i hodl btg or drop the bags for usdt?

>koreans in bomb shelters cant remotely control their shit
i wouldnt go wirh that line if I were you

I am out of everything atm. I have to catch a couple hours shuteye. If the bombs haven't dropped by tomorrow night I will look at re entering. I can tell you this. There is not going to be a whole hell of a lot of movement tonight, Tix being the exception.

Why exit the markets though? It seems if war broke out that would only make crypto increase? Other than the void it would create with korea out of the picture, But than again mass wealth could try to flee the country via crypto and we know what will happen if that happens.

Just cash out

I'm not here to argue semantics, or engage in pointless debate with a basement dweller who has time for such things.

dude, just fuck off. your predictions are fucking wrong all fucking the time.

if i had a penny for every time you were wrong i'd have about 69 BTC right now, you retarded fuck

One of the largest crypto crashes this year was simply from Kimmie firing a couple of missiles over Japan. Look. I don't give a fuck what you kids think. The info provided is for the Vets who trade here.

If I wanted any shit out of you I would squeeze your head you scrawny little fuck.

i wasn't trying to argue, just trying to get a handle on the situation, the defensiveness isn't required.

Looks like the vets are in bed, and the gradeschool dropouts and bogans are on. I'm out.

Wouldn't more turmoil cause BTC to go up, not down? Not that I believe Korea 2.0 is actually starting, but if it was then we should go up and we ARE hitting a new ATH as we speak.

You mongs missed a 70% moon mission in tix. Lol. I was over there with Oldfag. I told him to tell you guys, and he said you could fuck off for all he cares. Lmao

YOU TOLD ME TO EXIT BUT BITCOIN MOONED

WTF

you're a fucking pussy, have fun waking up to BTC at 8.7k tomorrow

Wargames Dec 2nd - 4th. We do this shit all the time. It means nothing.

OP is probably a salty Digimarine

> bogans

Confirmed Aussie. You definitely think we'll be drawn into this shitfight mate?

>people STILL take this faggot seriously

OP is idiot and will likely not reply again here

name of this nazi movie plox

Why would it spread to the entire pacific theater?
NK has no support, even China is fed up with him. They just dont know what to do with the refugee wave that will escape NK

thank you