Holy shit Veeky Forums

Holy shit Veeky Forums

Tell me why this shit isn't going to be the new BTC in a few years. It has literally solved all our problems already, from mining centralization, hard fork bullshit and even future quantum attacks. This is literally the next generation cryptocurrency meant for transactions. We'll get this + ETH in a few years at the top of crypto market cap, ETH providing smart contracts and IOTA the fucking quick payment processor.

Nice IOTA meme: if you spam the network with dust you are actually helping securing the network.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wgwYU1Zr9Tg
thetangle.org/address/FFUIAREGAAAHNTPJRGRFCNCNOTKTKPWJEGUDWQHZVVO9MTAXZIDMXBMWJXTLUBHNFNKYCCTQUXOUYFKX9
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/78zjsx/get_your_balance_back_how_to_3_simple_steps/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2000113.0
forum.helloiota.com/1242/Reclaim-Status
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1678165.0
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-of-people/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because it has a retarded name

biz doesnt like succesful coins, they only jerk to ark and chainlink

They haven't solved shit yet.

Groestlcoin is more retarded

If you want to buy IOTA based on what you read about it, but not what it actually is...

Youre the type which buys flamestickers to put on your car and think it goes so fast it burns.

Yes its a bunch of lies deceit and manipulation, empty but very big promises.

more likely case is IOTA dominating entirely, why is ethereum more desirable than IOTA for smart contracts? Ethereum 'smart contracts' have become get rich quick for dummies.

IOTA doesnt support turing complete decentralized apps? Only transactions and data?

It's a shitcoin that always dumps. Lots of people got burned with it.
In any case I'll keep an eye on it

ALLAH ACKBAR
SMART REFUGEE CITIES ARE THE FUTURE
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPFBLFL
SECURITY FLAWS ARE COPY PROTECTION
ROLL OUT YOUR OWN CYPHER, FUCK THE POLICE
BOSCH BOSCH BOSCH MOTHERFUCKERS BOSCH
INTERNET OF THINGS MULTI MILLION OF TRILLION MARKETCAP BY 2020
IT'S ALL TRUE BECAUSE WE SAY SO
WE ARE THE IOTA MARINES
ALLAH ACKBAR
DAVID ACKBAR
IOTA ACKBAR

You should take a shower...

thats because the distribution is awful, more whales than ripple

showers are haram

Kek because this is true

>It's a shitcoin that always dumps
it just recently went up from .32 to .98

It's centralized and the devs are children

redditors love this coin, for this reason alone it's worth getting interested in it... I realised my mistake of looking only at the fundamentals when NEO rised - I researched antshares like crazy and realised it was a shitcoin, so I sold it before it mooned hard... never again.

Yeah this market is super irrational. IOTA has so much techno mumbo jumbo as PR that it HAS to moon at some point. "Non-techy" investors get confused by big words.

Are you fucking retarded? IOTA is huge and its technology is way ahead of blockchain. Feeless superfast transactiom and scaleable. 1 miota = $10 end of 2018 and $100 in 2020.

you have to realize that the people here are not smart enough to understand IOTA ... you read their arguments and realize how easy minded they are ... they wanna have easy things like bitcoin which they can understand ... and thats ok ... IOTA will be nr1 one day without doubt ... slow and steady rise ... 1,5$ mid december i bet 1 BTC

300 million locked up
retarded devs
snapshots -> you have to apply for balance back
network gets taken down for days because of a bug(all of it)
slow transactions because people actually believed that it would go faster and faster with more transactions per second, causing it to become an unfunctional mess when people started spamming to "help"
seriously it is a complete joke

ITT: People who don't know about HASHGRAPH
youtube.com/watch?v=wgwYU1Zr9Tg

inb4 patented private ledger, they are releasing details of a public ledger in coming months. LITERALLY the best consensus algorithm

- thats a lie
- thats a lie too - the most experienced team in crypto ... do you even know a name?
- you have to click one button? will be removed soon, iota is a beta, do your research if you dont know what this is
- thats another lie, instant transaction, bitfinex IS NOT IOTA
- you are a joke, kid

Look for yourself:
thetangle.org/address/FFUIAREGAAAHNTPJRGRFCNCNOTKTKPWJEGUDWQHZVVO9MTAXZIDMXBMWJXTLUBHNFNKYCCTQUXOUYFKX9

Only 277 million locked up, my bad. They still havent said when they will give it back.

The developers have toddler levels of emotional control - companies will eventually start staying far far away.

lol @ instant transaction. Try it yourself. It is nowhere near instant right now.

IOTA will be $42/coin by Q1 2019... Screencap this.

screencapped

do you know what a beta phase is?? you realy complaining an unfinished product that its not perfect? ;) your so funny boy ... buy in then when its finished, at 7$ ;)

the devs are great ... you just dont like them because they ignore little "when moon" kids like you ;) ... partnerships: bosch, volkswagen, innogy, ... and you? 13 year old whining baby? ;)

k'ill y'our s'elf

yeah just buy David *i only smoke pot 2-3 times a year" Sostencucks coin

one of their lead devs got triggered on an AMA on leddit and sperged the fuck out
emotional shitbags

fuck IOTA and fuck brown people

Cringe ;)))))))

and you got your feelings hurt? ... realize that they dont care about all the people here ... they working on adoption ... and if they do well, we are all rich ... steve jobs was excentric too!

lets say i run a company
lets say i hate niggers
would i say that in public ?
no id keep it to myself

cliffs?

oh so it wasn't a lie that 277m was locked up? you just claimed it was to shill? got it. I didn't even mention the coordinator yet.
The only thing IOTA is good at is shilling and hyping announcements. So many better options.

what would you prefer? a dishonest person in a classy suit that pretends not to hate niggers?

or someone who is not perfect and not try to be, say what he thinks, and delivers what promised?

but they aren't delivering anything

it was a lie, there is a tool where you can get your balance back ... very simple

cordinator is a protection in beta ... will be removed in 2018 ... AND IS NOT CENRALIZED! ... do your research

there is no tool to get your money back from that address. That tool is for OTHER locked up money. I wish that was a lie. But no, everyone with money in that address has to wait for the devs to send them their money. You didn't even know this?

And yes, the coordinator makes it 100% centralized. You don't even understand what you are shilling do you?

if he wants to be honest hes gonna end up like kennedy sooner or later
just because you can say what you think because of free speech doesent mean you shouldnt
or say it in a way that doesent make potential investors run away

It makes potential small investors run away. The big boys are on board already.

why not?

- 1st legal EU foundation
- huge partnerships
- 100 ppl team around the world
- 2 wallets 2017
- new website 2017
- smart contracts mid 2018
- big exchanges implemitation 2017
- hardware adoption

what do you need? a lot of useless icos on top? also this is already on the road ...

or maybe he takes the money from saudi oil oligarchs
hes from sweden after all right ?
now it all makes sense why he supports refugee cities
SELL SELL SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

the problem is, that you dont know what you are talking ...

it is very simple to get your locked money back ... thats just FUD ...

and the coordinator is not CENTRALIZED ... just another lie ... you guys just have your lies ...

Byteball > IOTA

idk I bought it after a dip and, it rose to double price and I sold half at the top.

Not like most of these coins have a chance in hell of becoming an actual currency ever, at least IOTA has a lot of fancy-sounding bullshit behind it that will hopefully enable me to make a buck before it implodes with everything else.

can i ask you a honest question
why do you expect to get a focussed discussion here ?
Veeky Forums is just here to shill fud and throw shit around
and creating memes.

yea your right ... it seems strange to me that so many ppl here have so much doubts about iota ... of course, iota has still a long way to go ... but do you realy think bitcoin (which needs 0,1% of worlds energy) could be the leading coin for transfering value ... i just want ppl to start read about it and do their own decisions

Imagine you have all your money in leading coins and then something comes along that has the potential to make the flippening a reality. Would you accept that?
Also I doubt most neets who got rich off of crypto actually understand anything about technology.

i saw when iota launched
downloaded their wallet got some iota from a faucet
lost them because the wallet is fucking garbage
never touched it ever again
then i saw the guy sperg out on leddit
i just laugh at the iota akbar memes

With that, I don't mean the coins themselves necessarily, but the entire tech industry behind that. Do you think leading industries just throw fifty billion at some random internet coin that popped up?
No, you have to network.
The IOTA team has DONE the networking already. I think that's why they're so cocky.

you seem to be smart! ... yea thats exactly the situation ... but the think i learned "dont fall in love with any project" ... noone knows which one will be on the top at the end ... its all about what the technology could change ...

I don't know why you are lying. If it was easy, why is there 277million$ locked up for weeks?

also ima gonna do one last post before i wander off to pol to have some laughs
you iotamarines should go to your subleddit no one will disturb you that echochamber
Veeky Forums doesent like IOTA so it is of no use spamming here

the same reason why there is still a lot of tokens held by the slack channel ... ppl have no doubts that that they loose only 1 coin ... do you know someone who doesnt get his tokens back? be honst!

you are not /biz ;) you are just one little kid

I just started coming into crypto with my own wagecuck money and IOTA seems to be the most promising one so far. Already doubled my salary this month, so I'm happy with it so far.

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/78zjsx/get_your_balance_back_how_to_3_simple_steps/
Take a look. Yeah, there are people who have not yet gotten there tokens back.
Also here:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2000113.0

have you read it? ... do so ... they all get their tokens, not a single one will be lost? so whats the problem?

It's not a lie. I bought some before September and got my funds taken into custody by the IOTA Foundation. I applied to get my funds back 2 weeks ago and I still don't have anything back. If you look further into this, they are manually checking their requests for double claims, which is retarded.

yeah they say they will. They haven't yet. No guarantee they will. And who the fuck wants to hold a currency that randomly becomes unspendable for months. Face it, IOTA is trash.

?? your friend just postet the reddit link! ... just read it ... do the reclaim and you will get the tokens as soon as they send it ... but stop telling ppl that iota stole your tokens, just because you are stupid an inpatient ... sorry, dont invest in a beta if you are too stupid to do a bit of technical things!! buy in next year ...

>as soon as they send it
does that sound acceptable to you? No other community than the IOTA fanboy one would be ok with this.

I've already went through the described process, as I've said 2 weeks ago. If you haven't realized, you don't immediately get your balance back. I've been patient enough not having my funds for 2 months by now.

forum.helloiota.com/1242/Reclaim-Status
>Status: The IOTA Foundation has not started processing reclaims yet.

yes it is acceptable for me ... thats why i get x100 in value in 2 years ... because im a tester for an upcoming tech ... im far bevor the masses ... and its my risk if it fails ... why the fuck do you think you get thausends and hundredthausends of $$ for doing nothing? are you stupid??

thats not ok for you? why did you invest in a beta phase in a project when you need the money?

didnt you do a research??

but you have to be honest, you know that you will get your money back, do you?

There's still the problem that you can use the network without the tokens. You could send money with a 0 cost transaction by simply sending data which changes the account value of two parties.

0 cost = 0 tokens have been used(send

Of course it isn't acceptable. The point of decentralized cryptocurrency is the holder has responsibility of his or her balance and can not have it seized or frozen except in the case of a lost private key. Here it is demonstrated that IOTA is centralized despite it's claims of decentralization. For example, that netword coordinator that foundation is using is also closed source.
Many other currencies also in beta or in development at least have these fundamentals working.

Additionally if they were manually processing the claims. That's not testing anything really either. It's prone to human error.

but why do fuck do you invest? ... they always said it is a beta ...

you cant go in a restaurant and order a meal, and bevor its finished you go in the kitchen and eat the raw meat and then you say, the meal isnt good, its too cold! ;)

i know why i bought my tokens ... because i see the potential to grow ... and i trust the devs and the technology ... if you dont, you should not buy tokens!

>you cant go in a restaurant and order a meal, and bevor its finished you go in the kitchen and eat the raw meat and then you say, the meal isnt good, its too cold! ;)
If your analogy made sense, this would mean they were putting raw meat on the menu and also serving it (releasing it on public exchanges). While claiming the meal is cooked (decentralized).

Because the iota foundation literally stole my iota, made me reclaim it and still hasn't returned it to me

no thats false ... they said its beta .. they need us tokenholders to test the tangle ... but they aim to be adopted by multibillion dollar companys ... so in my eyes, and i own a company ... they do everything perfect ...

be patient ... you will get your IOTAs back ... then you should sell them ... and buy back end of 2018 at 50$ ... then everything will be perfect for normal people

It's very true that they released to public exchanges (Bitfinex), which was 2 years after their ICO, and is not currently decentralized (i.e central administration that can revoke tokens) as they claim.

The excuse of a beta is paper thin compared to other cryptocurrencies. Nearly all of them have betas but they clearly have a Testnet for testing i.e for protocol, not just wallet use case.

The team can't deliver shit. There will be a livestream of developers working on IOP making a prototype that IOTA can't do in months, they will make it in 72h because they got frustrated with how they can't make something that simple and being tech geeks here you go ... Anyone who invested in IOTA should watch that, if they fail great but if they succeed making something IOTA can't make in months in less then a week, I wouldn't want to hold IOTA, but it's your money hodl to it if you want

The truth is, IOTA just fails to deliver constantly. Great idea, terrible execution period.

>and also serving it (releasing it on public exchanges)

So what about all the ERC20 whitepaper token with no line of source code?
You can buy them on exchanges.

Are you talking about this thing here:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1678165.0

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internet-of-people/#markets

...is it really a fucking BTC fork?!

Are you really comparing a poor BLOCKCHAIN fork to IOTA?

more like bitcoin reloaded. lol

IOTA is the next BTC

DELET NOW!

This. You invest in coins that make the biggest promises for massive short term gains. IOTA will probably never meet any of its goals but it could still 5x solely because of Reddit.