You should probably buy POWR or you will regret it

You should probably buy POWR or you will regret it.

Charted in MS Paint.

Oops forgot the charting

doesn't seem like the volume is there, should stabilize

Bullshit powr will moon

Monday it will churn

You literally couldn't know

Greetings,

I have seen your TA and I must say I am not impressed.

I have come to hijack your thread and do battle

Big washout coming. Waning momentum after spike to round no resistance. Buy weakness back to 100mill mkt cap

I’m pretty sure you’re retarded

It's going down.

Ofc it is. Just bought some :/
Terrible weekend so far.
Think I will stick to arbitrage bullshit

what justified your buy at these levels?

Are you being serious when you say buy around 4500 sat level? Fuck I would love it to drop there.

Can't keep dropping the entire weekend after almost hitting 1 dollah the other day. Guess it can.

who cares if it goes down? The next big announcement or event will shoot it back up quickly. Not to mention that the Australian media is gonna generate country wide FOMO once they start reporting on it. Expensive electricity is a big issue in some states and people will happily throw money at a potential solution.

OP is right. POWR will be YUGE in spring. Don't buy now though. We just left the last big wave up of the elliot wave pattern and will be in a flatline with mild downtrend for awhile while we consolidate.

When the current hill starts arching up, instead of down, buy back in, because then its time for another 5 waves and massive gains up.

Love,

Lain

blue support lines are also good places to buy if it bounced off there, justification is this

>I like losing money!

kys faggot

Please, what's going up and good to buy right now?

also if btc goes on a run (hint it will)

not a good time to buy anything, not being in a position is also a position

powr dip
its not going below 8500 anymore

Thanks man. What are some good resources to learn TA? Are there any video series' that you would recommend, or are books the best way?

this is the bible
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications (New York Institute of Finance) Hardcover – January 1, 1999
by John J. Murphy

Can you do some TA with BCD?
It's brand new so it might be hard but I still wanna know where it might be going.

dont listen to this guy he is just afraid of missing the massive gains that are upon us.

I have a question. How does POWR measure when people generate electrictiy

POWR sort of shows that if you have a coin that will actually be used in real world purposes ( in 1st world companies )
Even with a decent sized total supply,
the value of the actual coin should be no less
than $10-12.
Whereas OMG coins might really be worth around $1 , I have an engineering masters and a MIS undergrad. POWR is undervalued - if you invest into it believing that it will succeed.
It might take 3-4 months for people to figure out this math.

Im gonna hodl power like a real man. power will reach atleast 100-200$ in 2-3 years if it succeeds.

I'm actually considering keeping my POWR investment to use it in real world practices.
Outside of BTC, ETH, and GAS it's the only one I legit consider to be used in the next 5 years.

How does the POWR network know when electricity is generated

Im gonna live out at the country with installed solar panels and put up a charging station and take payments in powr! YOu see the potentional of this chit? it's gonna be out of this world.

I demand you resign

Nah. I only buy crashes now. Not dips, fucking crashes. It happens to everything, eventually.

You admit defeat. Thanks for playing.
I hope you are looking forward to 'HODL'ing my bags!

Love buys early Lain. I'm not going to be missing out on any of these delicious mommy gains.

buy confido then.

Hi Dr Jemma, Please stop spamming /biz trying to create more bagholders of your shitcoin and go and create a sextape instead. Worked for Paris so it might work for you too..

I'm doing nothing of the sort. The only one who will hold bags is mommy, and she will only hold MY bags. I have to warn you though, my bags have a lot of POWR in them and my mommy is strong enough to carry all of it to the moon!

Thank you, I do well with books. Downloaded and time to start learning.

fuck off loser, powr wont moon and you wont be moving out of your parents basement anytime soon.

Check bcd and try to do some memelines pls

No one is answering me. I couldn't find any source code. This coin is a pump and dump scheme and anyone who bought this is a complete fucking retard.

Kek, look at that barely visible 1500 BTC sell wall.

They have an app that needs to be fixed to a smart meter. What the average moon lambo wishing powr bagholder doesnt realise is that it relies heavily on the infrastructure as the current electricity lines are not designed to be multidirectional and so you cant just sell electricity to your neighbour just because you have a solar system installed and they don't.

Hence why the trials in Freemantle is on 4 apartment buildings that have been set up specifically for this. Not going to work for a city wide distribution for any other Australian city so they are going to new developments in pajeetland instead. Enjoy your poo bags.

Where are you getting volume profiling?

let me know if you want me to chart anything on twitter, just shoot me a DM
@ThinkingUSD

>woman
bad
>Australia
Really bad

Look at SunContract for your next bags.
Just like POWR but under 11 mill cap

oh damn its the TA faggots again with their tools that don't work on crypto. Ohh boy...