Cryptopia listed yesterday

>Cryptopia listed yesterday
>Binance pending
>9mil MC
>Crypto AMA on the 1st.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjZWrjd-ghI

24th November 2017 Interview, you literarry can't miss out on this.

>UN related announcement this month.
>Big clients announcement next month.
>Great team, always available to answer questions on telegram and care about the speculative price of the token.
>Solves a real problem and long-term there will always be demand for the token.

The fuck are you thinking user, we've been warning you for 1 week now and this is still lower than 10m$ MC.

After all the announcments and news, we'll be seeing 50-60$m MC at least.

>how you see people actually using this shit for voting though?
Horizon State already has a working app called MiVote. It has been used by communities in Australia to vote in many issues.

The team had presented HST to the United Nations in New York. Announcement related to UN will be released some time next week.

>Why would organizations use HST?
It's way cheaper than the conventional voting system. That way, organizations like the UN etc will save money by using the HST platform. Also more efficient and more transparent obviously.

>How does it work?
Say the UN wants to make a decision/hold an election. They need to buy the HST tokens, to be able to use the platform.

The ratio is not necessarily 1 HST for 1 vote. But it will start with 1:1. Over time, this will change because HST's price will go up, so that 1:1 ratio won't be cheap for organizations anymore.

HST tokens can be divided up to 18 decimals. So in the future when HST's price is -- for example -- $4. The ratio will be 0.0001 HST for 1 vote. This is just an example, but you get the idea.

At 12:30 in the interview he mentions that an Australian candidate running for a high seat in parliament will be using HST in his campaign. You literally cant not buy this shit.

Where is this listed, nothing on cmc?

KuCoin, EtherDelta, CryptopiA

Went in yesterday. Bought 546 HST. This money I 'll keep. Trade volume now is 7 Btc . Once this is listed in binance or bittrex if that ever happens. Price will literally moon.
Gonna do something I don't do often which is to hold for 6 months. (Unless it does x10)

No I don't get the idea, why fuck is this coin worth holding?

If the token is divisible up to 18 places and HST can change how much of a token is required to cast a vote and they sell the tokens to a company or country, the company or country can just sell the tokens back to the market after they're done.

This is a fucking scheme.

who cares? It's an aus coin that's going on binance, let us get our 5x and shut the fuck up about it

I got 1100 of these. It better moons or else..

Source on Binance ?

He said on interview they are working on getting to all exchanges, but I also sent the message and recieved this (pic related).

Jason has said many times in Telegram they are working on coming up to all exchanges.

You can ask anything in Telegram, team is very responsive and gives answers to questions.

Did they give a time frame?

Sorry this is my image.

Thanks

No, but there are major happenings in December and bog exchanges might be one of them. Just listen to the interview.

They just got out of EtherDelta and KuCoin.. It's just the beginning of implementation onto bigger ones and media attention in general.

Livecoin and cryptopia were the next first step and from here on it's going to spread like crazy. Also getting volume.

Did listen. Fuck it. Fomo long term it is.

Nice to see a CEO who actively seems to care about token holders, keeping our best interest at heart in partnership/client discussions and speaking candidly about exchanges. That interview had some gold.

Glad I learnt how to use etherdelta for this a couple of weeks ago

I randomly found this coin one day when I was sorting coinmarketcap by new. I posted it here and everybody called it a scam so I didn't get any. Fuck you guys

>tfw only 192 HST

will I maek it

ITS HAPPENING!!!

People still don't realize how much room there is left for this coin to grow, we are talking 4-5$ EOY. So jump in while you can, 2018 is going to be even more exciting. 4$ = 100m$ Market Cap, which is ridicliously low for a working product and all the upcoming potential partnerships.

Do you people really not see the bigger picture, how many times more do we have to warn you.

already 2x on this coin

This is why you do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you

Pajeets everywhere

lol. it's what you do when you're accumulating

Veeky Forums actually points out a lot of good projects.

However, the thing is people don't do their own re-search and miss out on things. If you want to break through FUD mentality, your opinion should be so strong that you can destroy them by answering them in details about the company/product.

This, the current price is still a great entry.

A great comparison to how undervalued this is are POWR and ChainLink.

Compare the Supply and Market Cap with HST + the fact that HST is just beginning to spred out and ALREADY HAS A WORKING PLATFORM AND PRODUCT + THE FACT THAT THEIR TOKENS NEED TO BE USED AND HOLD VALUE OF THEIR OWN.

I really don't know why the fuck are some of you so blind.

im currently holding 1250 HST
what will I get in the near future?

The price will almost definatelly be 4$ EOY. I predict it will jump to 6-8$ in between and then consolidate down to 4$.

I'm almost certain when the real hype sets in and people start to pump up the price in a short amount of time, it will get overvalueda little bit.

Just like POWR did in the past week. It went up to 91c when there was a lot of hype, but now it's around 78-80c and will steadily grow when more announcements come.

HST is right now around here (pic related).

However, POWR has dipped as much as it can right now. It's gonna be slow growth from 77c. They already have 230m$ Market Cap.

I bought HST with my free bcd money, only 192. Should I more, I don't feel like risking more for a shitcoin

what was the ICO price?

wow it just shot up to .44

>shitcoin
See I'm not going to point out things to shitbrains and retards. Saying something is shitcoin just shows how much you know. I hope you don't buy more, because you are clearly too stupid to add things up.

Is there actually an announcement?

Need etherdelta link pls and token name on coinmarketcap, I can't find it there.

Too lazy to get ED link but it's called Decision Token on cmc

AKA - no fucking idea we havent got confirmation yet

>Decision Token
thanks found it