Ripio Credit Network

This coin is about to explode. Who here wat do, get in now.

easy 2x

3x by eoy

It's a no brainer

You bought at ATH didn't you OP

lol

Some dude posted a 4 comment shilling about it and I have to say it convinced me. These south america fucks will make us rich. If anyone has link to that 4/4 comment post pls link because it was info and fud destroyer goldmind

Not shilling when you're throwing down the facts.

this is a hidden gem. and it'll catch on quick

it's just that the devs are are Argentinian so don't expect a ton of social media coverage in english even their reddit page is stale and abandoned. but this project is as legit as they come and guess what it has American VC funds backing it up. so connect the dots, complete the mosiac and you might end up with an AHA moment and realize you're buying in at the absolute flooor!!!!!

That was me that made the 4 comment shill thread like 2 weeks ago with Emma Watson, Gonna repost it at 110m market cap

Charts dont lie

U made this?

Actually bought ATL, there is so much cushion in this trade. I am just trying to make real suggestions on Biz for a change.

The volume it is doing puts it in the ranks of much higher market capped coins. Pic related.

Ya made that and fixed all spelling errors

this is a project funded/supported by billionaires and VCs...
don't miss out on this opportunity

oh need i not forget to mention that they have an active user base and a working platform.....
expect a flood of announcements in the coming days/week it'll be stellar

will it dip to 130s any more or you think it takes off from here? It gonna make it through the resistance at 1600 on this push?

God bless you user
you are a crusading in the path of the righteous

the devs owe you one,

It's possible it could dip back to that area, but honestly with the % gains you are going to get on this, anything under 1600 is a gift.

On Bittrex almost immediately. Upbit in Korea. Huobi. Binance. That's within 3 weeks of the ICO finishing!

I can't believe this is still not far off ICO price.

very soon, they're going to shill the shit out of this on /biz once it breaches 2k sats.
it's so solid it'll make their shilling effortless

Don't lsiten to these guys. Whales are making an effort to keep this below 2k sats to acculmulate before their shilling phase. This coin will definitely go back down to its floor of 9-10 cents after hitting 20ish cents which is great for us who know it's going to be a 1 dollar coin by end of April. Be wary when you notice the dumps you can hold and daytrade this coin if you are smart

Yeah, I agree. My first target is around is around 3k. I will take profit there and then begin trading to build the stack.

This is a gem. I've been accumulating since a week. The team today said on Telegram that they are announcing partnerships by Mid-december. People already using the alpha version of the exchange to give out loans succesfully. So accumulate as quickly as you can and as much as you can.

looks like its going to drop a bit soon
plenty of le shooting star
buy the dip
$1B marketcap in 2018

I hope you listened biz.

price prediction for EOY?

If Alts keep pumping along with BTC the I would say maybe 50 cents eoy. Definitely at least a dollar by April. For me this is a short term trade though.

It's fucking mooning looks like some of you pajeets have gotten smarter lol

Sold my bch position yesterday and bought rcn, this coin seems a clear winner. Already surpassed delutional linkies in mcap, already on most marketplaces

It's doubled in volume since I started this thread. There is no reason why this isn't a 200m market cap. At first I thought maybe a week, but now maybe by the weekend.

How high is it going to go??

The whales prob got wind of a few of their partnerships. I am seeing big accumulation going on. Its probably some big companies implementing the RCN Protocol

Is this what it feels like to land a winner? Already up 500 dollars. I could get addicted to this

MOON

I hope buy more at this price, im still accumulating.

50% rcn
30% req
20% ark

And for some reason I bought at the peak...again. shits going to drop to 1600 to teach me a personal lesson

Or you can trade with confidence and stop being a beta about it. Jesus fucking christ user wait at least 1 second before justing yourself mentally. You don't just click and then magically have 100% gainz.

Accidentally fat fingered on EtherDelta and bought 185 of these @ 0.00032290

Hopefully a moon will pay for my beer at least

Just joking around buddy, I could see it getting down to that and pumping again though

confido 2.0
get out as soon as you're comfy with your gains

Lol, you are retard.

i warned people about confido too but no one listened. go research the ripio team members right now.

how does this have the slightest resemblance to Confido? please pontificate for our edification.

or are you trying to FUD thinking you'll manage to bring the price down because /biz is full of whales. just get in now it's hasn't taken off yet

don't worry about researching the team
US VC firms already did that for us and they deemed them very very very worthy of an investment
so before you start running off and sounding false alarms know that while there are fuddsters like you, there are plenty more like me that have done a lot of research into RCN and we will block your FUD EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!

Looks like the faggot shilling this shit got his pump.

Fuck bittrex should ban you for market manipulation.

pay attention to the market, retard. BTC is shitting on alts at the moment.

what? this happens with almost every coin, it pumps and then the price returns to normal (which is now higher than before). And this is why you don't buy on a pump, but wait it to normalize.

If by faggot you mean non-retard who researched the fucking coin and made a sound investment and then shared it with actual retards so they would become less of a the retard then yeah I'm a faggot.

some people ey....

well i hope he doesn't invest and when it's >6ksats he'll probably hate himself more

Did u max out mommys credit card? Any investor would keep their mouth shut and try to buy more low key.

Only faggots shill shit coins after they bought their 0.05 btc worth, looking for a quick flip.

Looks like the pump is losing steam i hope not many people got JOOSTED buying at the top of this pump.

hahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

he wanted more time to accumulate HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he's so sad because he wanted to buy sub 1300sats HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

just get in man it's not late at all
anything below 2k is a stealllllllllllllllllllllllll

>any under x is a steal user, even though its a shill pump executed on Veeky Forums.

Spoken like a true shill.

SHILL PUMP EXECUTED BY BIZ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ok so this thing trades on binance as well and most of the volume is coming from there
ALSO
BITTREX volume is up from 350BTC to almost 1000BTC
you think /BIZ is that rich?

bro, don't joost yourself by thinking you're a clever contrarian.....it's only going up from here so get the fuck in now and stop hesitating

i was just like you yesterday night and i caved it
i thought it was going back down to 1200 - 1300, i was wrong it formed very strong support above 1450 and shot straight up

And I thank you for being this kind of faggot. I'm in and comfy!

Screencapped

See you in a week.

thanks user and i apologize on his behalf.

he's just sour because he didn't buy in last night

i hope you show yourself when it goes past 2500sats

i bet he hasn't even bother reading the whitepaper......gosh some people

ffs anons, coin can't go up forever
it will dip 100 percent of the time
its just about guessing where it will do so, that is how you make money