Who /getting reqt/ here?

Who /getting reqt/ here?

fuck this shitcoin

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DsRSYn
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off, its not a shitcoin, you are just a shitty trader because you buy things that nearly made already 100%

cant believe Veeky Forums talked me into this
literally seems like the worst coin to be in right now

these bags keep getting heavier and heavier

Went 40% up since last week even tho it's considered a long hold. Seems good

same, bought at 870 sats it's been dropping ever since

it's still below ICO price, it's a shitcoin

Still below ico. Seems shitty and not good

Yes hello

value is up ~50% in fiat in 7 days. Yes it's still under ICO price in ETH, but who gives a shit we're all here for fiat gains anyway.

So you agree that holding ETH is better than this shitcoin. Even the pajeets are switching sides

yes, but ETH now, what could go wrong goy

> I am inpatient so I will sell my bags to someone who does have patience, with a loss : the post
PS: I am gonna lose all my money.

ETH was better this week. Next week who knows. There is a better opportunity for growth with REQ than ETH.

>bags
You need to be in the red to have bags right? Cause I’m up $100

If you are a fucking idiot who wants 100x return in 1 week then not even ETH is gonna cut it for you.

Seriously, crypto has created such a degenerate spoilt generation of traders... do you guys know any real-life investment that will give you 50% returns in 1 week?!?!

> muh ETH

It increased like what?? 25% in the last week? Whether you kept ETH or you bought REQ you made fucking huge returns!

> Muh bags
kys if you don't have any patience. Trading is not for kids.

Then you get peeps putting crayons in their butts because they lost everything...

ignore these posts - they are part of a coordinated fud campaign to suppress the price so vc investors and whales can accumulate more. resist. req is the future

I'm never handing over my REQ, OP

REQMARINES

I invested 15k into this at ICO

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

If you have invested in the ico. You Made zero loss nor gain in USD. Really good coin.

nah I'm actually convinced that half of the so called "traders" are retarded kids that think buying today must gain them 10% tomorrow, and continuing everyday for a week to not be in the "shitcoin" category

honestly we should thank people like op.
Without these kind of utter retards none of us would have had cheap bags.

Learn to Dump shitcoins for btc or die poor

When was the ICO? 1 month ago? hurr durr didn't double my money in 30 days THEREFORE SHITCOIN.

Get the fuck out of trading! Have you seen who the team is, do you know the project? Have you read the updates??

This shitcoin is gonna be huge and when you buy at ATH and then lose 20% and sell in despair you're gonna come here with pink wojaks.

Do your future self a favour and dump all the money you have right now in the toilet. You will suffer less.

Faggit

I am 45k USD deep in this shitcoin.

Who can blame the "retarded" sids who want +10% every day? Crypto pace ist ridiculous fast. Every day a new coin is going +200 % and a lot of coins are also losing 200%

That's pennie stocks^3

I have my research otherwise, i wouldn't be that deep, still i deeply hate pajeets who try to shill every shit. If you not a "retarded" trading kid, you would know it - you calculate in BTC / ETH and these in USD and not shitcoins in USD.

So for the last time...IT IS STILL BELIW ICO. Point.

sell now and buyback cheaper thats what I'm gonna do

sell and rebuy back at $0.05. it's what i'm doing

Works 100% of the time, until it doesn't work for once. And one time is enough to lose more than you win.

And depends on you size of your stack

who here still holding onto their ico bags?

captcha: PUBLICO schaden

this coin is so easy to swing trade, look at the volatility

sold at 950 sats twice already

>b b b but its the Paypal
kek

B....buu....buuuut it's even better than PayPal if you are able to comprehend the full project

>Sill below ico because crypto logic

>losing 200%
you lost 200% of my attention right there

me, I managed to get my average buy down to 0.000153 ETH though. So I'm pretty happy.

You are right. Even 300% because fuck logic, you got me there.

1:0 for you

it has lost momentum now, gonna remove my buy order at 750 sats because it's going lower than that

this

back to 30-35m cap
this pump is about to dump

if you are smart you buy now while the pajeets sell of their bags to get the quick 5% to 10% on it.
or suckers that sell at loss.

this coin is dead until their next announcement

> I sold at 590 sats last week, the post.

ifs a kyber partnership announcement isnt going to make reqt pump nothing will

sell

This

why would I sell at the bottom?
Makes no sense.

Just dumped my bags and bought POWR
This seems like a pnd

You will regret in a week. Calling this the bottom, lmao

everything below 1k sats is the bottom.
I bought to hold until next year for huge returns, not 20%

Deluded reqtie

The way to win is to have an edge over someone else! Buy low before the information is out there, and then sell high to the masses. You need to trade based on information that nobody has yet! Information is power. Speed is key. You are welcome to find out here: discord.gg/DsRSYn

nah, bears are getting reluctant at this point

I have never been less than 20% up on this coin since day 2 of buying, and currently am 60% up. You are doing it wrong, pajeet.

kek