TFW trading is actually easy

>be me
>garbage at trading, lost about 15% over 2 months
>trading decisions purely based on emotion
>one day I decided I needed to go back to the training ground
>start trading with 20k satoshis, that way emotions won't affect me as much because I could care less about a few bucks
>trade my way up to 96k satoshis after one month
>TFW I have now learned how to trade without being affected by emotion
Seriously anons do this if you need to learn how to trade, it can make a huge difference at how you make decisions

I did a similar thing. Put $200 in to trade with, and if I lost it, oh well. Traded to $1k and now making like $200 a trade.

I did the same thing, but when I got back to trading big stacks I just became emotional again and lost money.

This is the risk yeah. I've managed to recover my losses 3 times now, and every time I'm back to big money, emotions take over again!
You have to be a robot not to fall for it.

But still, OP's advice is good, always start small.

I still dont really grasp what you are actually doing when "trading"
Do you just invest in a coin when its low and then cash out when the value has risen?

How/where have you learned?

The emotion comes from day trading losses

Pick a winner and bag hold 3-5 years

you look at the btc value of a coin, buy some and sell when it went up enough to satisfy your inner jew
now you have more bitcoins than before. the dollar value of your holdings should never be of any concern, it's all about accumulating more btc

literal retards lose money now

This.

You can setup a random trading algorithm and feel like the trader god with the earnings.

But how are these btc even of any use if I CANT CASH OUT?

>go to bitcoin atm
>get cash
are you handycapped

>go to bitcoin atm
THERE ARE NO BITCOIN ATMS YOU FUCK

kek

>he cant cash out

There are at least 3 just in my city (Philadelphia).

> all coins rising
> cant lose money since everything is rising a few percent per day
> trading is easy

are you a brainlet?

You can day trade a bull market and even your mistakes will correct themselves.

When you finally get to the top you have more money than you would have otherwise.

Is day trading a bull/bear market recommended?
Is day trading recommended at all?

If day trading is bad in crypto how do I take advantage of p&d shitcoins that x10?

Wow seriously user a measly 5x gain in 1 month?

Call me when you make that 5x gain in 1 day with swing trading.

yes
no
you cant unless (((inner circle)))

>you can't unless inner circle

kek. only brainlets believe this. Penny stock trading is all about predicting what these insiders will do and riding their waves

Just from watching youtube videos, but mostly just use common sense. Try to understand what drives prices up and down and you can start predicting what will go up or down.
After that you also just get better with experience. Don't panick if you lose a bit when you're still a newbie

>can't cash out
I hereby ban you from my thread. Please leave sir.

If you actually could 5x reliably every day you'd be a billionaire within a month, which you aren't.
so kys