Hey biz

hey biz

i want to make you an offer.. i got more than 350,000 ANTI. (wallet still updating i believe I have more than 400,000 coins)
coinmarketcap is currently listing them at $0.006917 each. worth about $2400

I have a working wallet and I deposited on yobit already (just a test). Now if you want to make a deal I can sell you the lot to you.. I understand it is kinda of gamble but my coins are worth more than $2400(cmc price) and I only sell them to you for $400.. its already a big deal and if the coin picks up again you can 10x ROI easily.

I need cash now so I can't afford to wait.

Alright but you send first, ok?

escrow :)

So whats the plan.

if you are really interested we can get an escrow

Why dont you sell the coins for 2400$ and cash out though? Are you trying to scam me?

because i destroy the market if i dumb all of them together. I have the coins and I have the wallet. I am on bitcointalk as well talking about my wallet.

So basically whoever buys you these coins will not be able to sell them.

Yeah that doesnt sound too good.

Oh my sweet summer child, see the volume

lol mate you can still sell them but if you dump all together you destroy the market actually look at screenshot

>volume 54$
>my coins are worth more than $2400 and I only sell them to you for $400
mate this isn't fucking runescape people aren't retareded enough to get scammed here

why is it a scam? check the buy orders... actually i might sell them myself..

buy order
49892 ANTI for 0.04BTC already you got the investment back..

I also stated it is a gamble because you might not able to sell of all of them but for $400 is a good risk to take,

>24h volume is $54

>actually i might sell them myself
do it now faggot

yes waiting for wallet.. i thought 4k but the order is 40k lmao

yeah mate what you think I give away free money"? I said it was a gamble but the price is fucking good

>the price is fucking good
it's not. 400k ANTI coins aren't worth $400, not even close.

are you fucking stupid? there is a 40k ANTI order for 0.04 BTC up and next another for 38K ANTI

then just sell it user

yeah updating the wallet.. i honestly thought the order was for 4k not for 40k

more like anti-gains

wow this pajeet is pushy as fuck.
get out of here you fucking dirty shitskin
take your bags
no gold shirt for you