Have you lost the feeling for money?

Before 2017 a phone costing more then $300 was too expensive. I wasn't poor or in debt. I just kept a close eye on my finances. It was a comfy feeling too be stable above 1K on the bank account.

A few months later...
Buying an S8 didn't even have a feeling with it. I just needed it. Laptop was also needed, so I justed quickly bought one. I'm juggling sums that could buy me cars, more money then I ever had in my life. I'm not trading emotionally, I am completely cold blooded while doing it.

I'm just getting started, I want more, so much more. I intend to build something big.

Can previous poorfags relate? It is a strange feeling.

Sorry Mr. ´I will lose all my money by 2019´ but there are rich people who don‘t have the mindset of an eternal poorfag.

But that is exactly the point

You had the richfag attitude when you were poor.
Don‘t be a faggot OP. Keep it.

That is actually good advice

I have never been poor, so I can't relate.
Sorry

Do you actually have a shitload of money in the bank right now, or is it still just a bunch of numbers in blockfolio? If it's the latter, RIP.

this

you can't cash out

Stop spamming this bullshit meme everywhere, it's so fucking annoying.

>t. paid coinbase shill

I only buy stuff if it's food or I can use it to make more money. I still have an old sony xperia, old laptop and an xbox 360.

You don't need a better phone. The phone companies want you to need one so they can make $300 off of everyone per year.

The more spare money I have the less I enjoy spending it on useless stuff. Only expensive thing I bought this year is a new mining rig to make more money. And at the same time I still use $100 xiaomi phone with a cracked screen and don't give a fuck.

OP here, different device and ID:
Shitload of money which is in the process of being transferred into ETFs and also the crypto.

The lights of the projectors will not extend like that because firstly there's not enough density of dirt particles like there's on the Earth and secondly, the massive light from the star and the planet's surface would cancel out everything but the brightest lights

sorry for the autism

I know what you mean. Just don't try to over reward yourself by thinking like a poor person again. If you continue to think of money merely as a means that you use to aquire more, you will be ok.

Cold blooded is right. Be dispassionate.

I never had that feel for money, but I need it. That is all.

I keep using my mid-tier 2014 smartphone, my Casio F-91w watch and my 2009 19'' TV.

I wanna vlog my experience vcashingnout just to prove you wrong

No, because I'm not retarded and manage my finances like the cheap jew I was beforehand.

Once I get to $2 million I'll splurge a little.

t. delusions of grandeur

I hate money, I believe it to be evil, and im fairly happy living a poorfag existence. Unfortunately society deems it necessary to have in order to be comfortable and thrive - so here i am doing it in the most lazy and effortless fashion i can, There are some things I would like to do if i randomly strike it rich, though. A large chunk of that would be setting up a few people i know well financialy, and the rest would go to,
>bunker and property in the Canadian wilderness
>animal shelter/hospital in memory of my recently passes best friend kitteh
>possibly creating a survival society/cult in the middle of fuck all nowhere

I'm not weird right?

hothead

Well, maybe it's good that I made the thread to level myself back to the ground.

How much did you make on your initial investment OP and in what period of time? I’m asking for mental score keeping purposes

Op 1
You 0

Use that autism to your advantage. Who the fuck needs emotions anymore. We've been trying to fit into their world now its time they have to fit into ours.