tried to tell you guys, I even created a couple of threads
I did the same thing with ark months ago and got the same response:
>"No real use case"
>"Devs are shady"
>"It brings nothing new to the table"

meanwhile people were buying digibyte and potcoin lmao

APOLOGIZE.

risky buy anons

Didn't you know that people hate money? They ask for shills then question it.

And this coin is still going

>it was at 15k yesterday
>it already more than doubled
>buying in here

Typical Veeky Forums

Got any more predictions?

Honestly this does sound like a P&D thread. But remember, SHIFT is

>relatively new, released around the same time as ARK
>has had one major pump, and has been at a floor for a while now
>is Delegated Proof of Stake like LISK/ARK
>has a total supply of only 11 million (compare that to ARK/LISK that have around 100 mil each)
>is still relatively cheap given all of this

Just saying, I don't think it would be the worst buy if you were willing to hodl for a month or two. That said, be careful if you're getting in now and trying to jump off on this pump to make a quick gain.

No not really. I had 18k ARK two weeks ago, diversified into LISK and SHIFT after i made a bunch of chad gains off of ARK (over the course of months though)

LISK hasn't yet panned out, but honestly, I haven't been paying attention to the news. Still have yet to read about there conference and when their rebrand is coming. I think its a good hodl.

Right now I'm at 10k ARK, 15K SHIFT, and 715 LSK

dip buy opportunity here before the next leg upwards. Still super bullish and being pushed

>31k sats

SHIFT is getting ready to release a new website, along with an updated roadmap.

You combine that with their mission of contributing to IPFS and you play the number game of total supply versus current price relative to other similar coins and it's a no brainer for me.

i am also bullish on SHIFT, however buying a coin that 2x'd already is still risky.

As I said it was, I think this is a fairly artificial pump and dump, perhaps. Either way, I'm still holding because of reasons. I'm more of an investor, and not really a trader per se. I hodl over long periods of time.

its fine to hold if you bought in lower and are willing to stomach a drop. It is definitely artificial; I've been holding this coin since 15k a few weeks ago and the volume has been fluctuating between 5-10 btc a day. Now it's at 400+ without any news. I've sold most of my stack around 30-31k and am holding a small moon-bag stake currently to let it free ride

Expecting this pump to be insider information of the november newsletter, or simply a (fairly wealthy) discord group orchestrating it. Most likely the latter

Well, lemme rephrase that, I don't think this is a pump/dump so much as an upward correction. The whole time BTC markets were surging this has been diving to the floor. Now it's reflecting the upward trajectory of BTC and other similar altcoins, so it might not dump after this, but in short term, I don't see it getting much higher than 40k sats. Long term, I feel like it should be much higher based on supply alone

>bought at 15k sats

Good on you my dude. Well we will see soon with the release of their new site. But yeah, it's hard to believe this pump. You'd be smart to be wary.

i agree with you on the long term bullishness of SHIFT. I will buy more back if it drops to around 25k.

What are the chances of SHIFT running up back to 35k sat?

short term? its doubtful. This DOES appear to be a P+D and most are getting out now.

Long term? probably whenever they release new site design + roadmap and news (not sure, a month maybe?)

if you want to get in, wait for consolidation and put a stop loss

This smells like a PnD from a mile away.
Substatum is superior to Shift in every possible way. Both of them are mooning right now. The shittier (shift) one is mooning at almost twice the rate of the better one (sub). This doesn't sound right.

Devs are not shady at all, why would they say that

They've been slowly working hard on Shift without pay at first.

And decentraliized webhosting is a real use case.

I'm a delegate and I'm earning 1000 of these a month with a shitty 5 euro/month VPS

Why do you think Substratum is better?
Shift has been building for 2 years and didn't even have an ICO.

Subtratum is pretty recent and is just promising things

Substratum is chink shit. It's got a 300 billion coin supply, and is too new to have established any kind of reliable or trustworthy track record. The site is very vague, and so is the tech.

Not even close my man.

Which delegate did you vote for? I've placed a vote but have yet to get any payouts.

Also, whats your payout schedule?

did u know that shift was at first an ethereum fork but when the devs saw the risks of using ethereum technology they moved to a better one which is lisk? Shift became the first fork of lisk, how can u say that shift is better than substratum when shift didn't had ICO and no marketing?

I always wondered, what is your job as delegate? Do you have to actually do something or just have your VPS as a proxy POS? Do you vote on behalf of your voters?

I actually like the community tokens over ICO tokens with a similar business model. Lower burn rate, usually better devs, better community.

BOUGHT AT ALL TIME HIGH AGAIN

THEN SELL BEFORE IT CRASHES COMPLETELY!

I AM a delegate,

I also voted all the pools, but my delegate pays 0% to voters and 100% to me

I don't pay attention to the payouts though.

You don't have to actually listen to your voters, al though that would only be fair.

You just use your VPS to keep the blockchain running, sometimes you have to update, technically if 51 delegates decide to hardfork they could, so I guess there's some responsiblity but we generally agree with the devs.

I feel like you don't realize you have 101 votes and not just 1 like with ARK.

just vote all 101 delegates so you have all pools for sure. takes 4 votes in total as you can vote 33 people in one go

what the FUCK OP you said this was going to 40k it keeps dropping fuck you!!

Substratum has managed to do in 4 months more than SHIFT did in 2 fucking years. If that doesn't ring any alarm bells you're fucking retarded. There's no real comparison between the two, the SUB dev team is fully committed and has funding to hire qualified staff while SHIFT has shit.

You guys need to stop taking this shit so personally and start being pragmatic. Maybe you bought SHIFT at ATH and your bags are pretty heavy, enjoy this pump and get rid of your shit while you can. If you're selling at a loss get in SUB and you'll probably make up for it.

Friendly advice fuckers, call me a shill if you want but you have to be fucking blind not to see it.

WHY THE HELL IS IT GOING BACK UP????????????????????
YOU SAID IT WILL CRASH COMPLETELY!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not too late to buy back!

>Maybe you bought SHIFT at ATH and your bags are pretty heavy

Haha, my "bags" have earned me over six figures this year. I had just over $2k invested when I stopped contributing. This was in late march. I feel like I'm doing pretty good, and each pump and dump on any of my holdings is merely a blip on the radar. This isn't personal to me. I let that mentality go a LONG time ago.

Substratum is new and it's also very chinky. The price is too high given the circulating supply. The website is vague. There is a lot about decentralized internet and peer-to-peer web hosting, however there is no mention of IPFS, which is literally THE next thing for decentralized web and file storage and if you disagree with that, you're gonna have problems with like 50% of the entire crypto markets.

It just doesn't look good and quite frankly I'm not fluent in chinese enough to be able to tell if they are legit or not.

I've been following shift since March. At first I was in love with the project. But this is a fucking scam anons please get out. A few months back the Devs released in their newsletter "We will be increasing the supply of coins by 1 million to give to people who lost their money due to a hack."

Except no one knew her these people were. No one knew what this hack was. They wanted to just create $2 million out of fucking air and give it to who the hell knows. I was in their ryver chat when this happened and when people were demanding answers to why their coins would be diluted by $2 million, the main dev literally said "I'm surprised you guys don't want to help out victims of a hack."

Also a little while after that 2 of the main devs left the project. Ask yourself this, if this is truly the next big thing, why would 2 devs leave? It's because it's a useless fucking project and a waste of time to work on.

>ye olde "scam coin" argument

Literally every fudders go-to talking point. The same his been said of ARK (and probably EVERY coin for that matter).

If you had proof, now that would be different. Funny how very rarely that ever is the case.

it just means the project is run by sjw, it doesn't make it a scam.

>Substratum
>Chinky
team is compromised of people who worked doing web dev for Apple, American Express, hp, Kodak, Disney, Cardinal Health...

chinky as fuck, amirite?

>IFPS is THE next thing
no, blockchain is THE next thing for decentralized anything. There are many ways to skin a cat.

Your argument is literally:
>I haven't done my research and am lazy
>It's not IPFS

It's a wonder how you've made any money at all being this much of a close-minded lazy fuck who doesn't understand how products work.

Which one do you think will get mass adoption? The one with a one-click solution and 15mil in funding so they can properly advertise it, or the other one with literally no-ones as devs, no money and incredibly slow development pace?

It's not a scam, just a shitcoin with no funding and support that's being pumped soon to be dumped.

>Putting trust into devs who hide their real names. I think one of the devs calls himself goldeneye69 or something like that lmao. If this wasn't a scam, why wouldn't they post their real names?