PLEASE GUYS YOU PROMISED

EVERY MOVE I MAKE IS A FUCKING LOSS YOU TOLD ME TO GO ALL IN IN BCH AND NOW IM DOWN AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7fczvl/everybody_thinks_tethers_are_bad_wait_until_cme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is someone on biz told you to do something do oposite.

Hold, moon mission in an hour

Why?

Calm before the storm user, patience.

>going all in on anything
No risk no fun

BCH is a massive chinks PnD mission
You shouldn't have touched it, as it's in the dump phase now
BTC is the king, the only one bought by hype dads and buzzfeed retards

>taking advice from autists on a korean kimchi making forum

going all in on a shitcoin.

Have you learned nothing. Hold BTC, play with other coins too if you want, but always hold some BTC. If history has taught us anything, BTC always recovers from dips and then some.

Be patient user, BCH it's only 3 months old and it's at around $1500. What did you expect? $10k in 3 months? Hold or sell it if you can't handle the pressure...

idk sorry lol

How can you be down when we told you to go in at 1200?

We told you to go in at like 300, i tripled my money

You sold at 900?

Look here, idiot.

If you buy BCH or any other altcoin, you are effectively betting against BTC (or you would have bought BTC).

Now, if you come at the king, you better not miss - and all those weak-ass bitchcoins are simple P&D's that CANNOT dethrone the king.

It's simple, kiddo, you are sheep to be fleeced.

If you bought today at 1600~ then BCH only needs to go up 400 USD to be worth about 10k.

No, but i didnt go all in, i sold what i put in bch at 1600

I know you hate Reddit but... This is a nice comment!!

Quote:"I am absolutely hoping that CME does not start trading bitcoin cash.

I have traded commodities for years and metals (Gold, Silver etc.) are very particular in the way they behave. Everything will be great when all of a sudden a one billion dollar naked short will crush the price.

You guys think tethers are bad? Naked and leveraged shorting will easily quash the bitcoin market; if it has been able to do it to gold, bitcoin stands no chance.

If I were a Central Banker I'd be ecstatic, I have the ability to print unlimited money and now I have the ability to crush bitcoin vis-a-vis unlimited money. Bitcoin futures are cash settled and bots will arbitrage the price of bitcoin all around the world similar to how bithumb pushes up the prices in Korea. All I have to do is keep shorting and bots will pick up this volume and start selling; they are incentivized to do this since they are locking in arbitrage profits. I know since I used to run one."

Everybody Thinks Tethers Are Bad? Wait Until CME Starts Trading
Everybody Thinks Tethers Are Bad? Wait Until CME Starts Trading

reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7fczvl/everybody_thinks_tethers_are_bad_wait_until_cme/

Veeky Forums is always wrong
this board is satire
if you want to lose money take what we say seriously
if you want to make money go to le leddit faggot

Never listen to Veeky Forums. Just buy BTC and ETH.

>r/btc
lolololololololololol
Ya I should definitely listen to bunch of cucks with Jihan's dick shoved down their throats.

>I will not consider someone's arguments on the merit of the argument and will be wilfully ignorant of it due to the source
As expected of a core cultist. No wonder you people don't give a shit that your reddits are censored.