Request Network

Is this a good coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/DsRSYn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

No.
Next question

yeah, but impossible to accurately time its boom - EoY or Q1 2018. Could be trading other coins in the meantime.

Under the rader from majority of investors. Currently below presale ICO price. Product release in December. If you want to get in on the floor, no is your chance.

In the near future, instead of using a third party, you’ll create your request directly on the blockchain which will enable a seamless payment experience. This process carries a number of benefits:

It will be cheaper
It will be more secure because you won’t share your financial information
It will be easier to pay, thanks to the blockchain interoperability between the payee app and the payer app
And this is just the beginning; Request builds upon this concept even further.

Probably, the fanboys kill it though. When every thread about a coin reeks of desperation it does more harm than good. Holding 15% long term, and swing trading when it spikes.

Request works with every currency
Request enables accounting in real time
Request improves financial audit with smart algorithms on the blockchain
Most interesting is the fact that Request allows machines to pay each other within a standard framework
The network consists of 3 layers. The core layer includes the most fundamental smart contracts used to create and detect payment requests. The extensions layer adds taxation and business rules. Finally, the application layer allows financial organizations to access invoices and facilitate payments.

The bottom line is that not only do we know how to implement such a process, but we have already created a working prototype. Our team has been working on payment networks and blockchain since 2014, and we are backed by ING bank and the YCombinator which provide valuable advice.

bagholders getting reqt, this coin is overhyped rn

To make it big you have to take risks about which coins you think have upside potential. I'm willing to risk it all on this one. I literally went all in and am in the top 100 hodlers. I don't see any better coins out there for several reasons:
>Professional team - doesn't fuck around trying to create false hype like OMG, but are instead doing regular updates and recognise the need to be on more exchanges even though they believe DEXs are the future. They also stated that anyone could DM a team member if they had questions/concerns about the project.
>They already have a product and clients - check out moneytis.com, the team has stated that they all clients currently using moneytis will be transferred over to request. They have also stated that no more time is being spent on moneytis, all time is being spent on request.
>Their project is needed. This is auto auditing and accounting, and opens up a whole new way to pay, rent and get paid using continuous invoicing. Think about if you're on a salary at work, then every second more money will be going into your account, and money will be coming out for rent, electricity, phones, car repayments, etc. You won't have to worry about getting large bills and finding the money.
>They have a roadmap on how to get companies and governments to use their platform to port their tax systems over to through incentives bounties and taking a large cut of the fees ran through the contracts they create.
>They are backed and funded by ING and Ycombinator and they aren't able to tell us the details of either partnership as of yet.
>A portion of the tokens used as fees are burnt, and they have stated their will be an opportunity for staking after plasma/casper are implemented.

The way to win is to have an edge over someone else! Buy low before the information is out there, and then sell high to the masses. You need to trade based on information that nobody has yet! Information is power. Speed is key. You are welcome to find out here: discord.gg/DsRSYn

People get rich by backing companies with good fundamentals from ground zero. I feel like I've got a good chance to make a very good return on this and am going to try and take it all the way. Feel free to think differently.

Honestly, you guys have no clue. You don't even know how big REQ will be. By this time next year, your life will change dramatically, and for the better.
All you have to do is keep holding. And buy more, while you can. These prices are a gift, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. We found out about this way too early. It will be so surreal when you start seeing this in advertisements on television, and on fliers in banks, and when you hear famous news anchors mention it by name.
You will feel a genuine sense of pride. This is what it looks like to buy in the early stages, before it's on anyone else's radar. This is what it looks like to do your due diligence. This is what it means to invest in a big thing before it's big. You will make it.

I have to say I do like that the team isn't interested in just rumour and hype - if they keep up the transparency and maturity displayed in their updates and posts it's hard not to like them.

Good coin, or not? That is not the good question. The good question is how to win? You are welcome to find out here: discord.gg/DsRSYn

Cut this shit out, copypasta just makes people think you can't answer in your own words, or is that actually the case here?

They are backed by ING and YC? Someone told me they are just advising?

Yeah seems a bit fishy.

who says they are not my own words, user.

They are backed by YC and ING (YC and ING) are invested in Request Network. YC are also advising them, that is their job as a very successfully startup incubator.

Request Network has regular meetings with ING. Potentially around shaping their product to meet their needs. We aren't given much info on that.

Request Network never had any pump and ICO had terrible timing when all alts where bleeding out with back to back bitcoin forks. So it never had a chance.

Its a good time to buy in but its a med term hold.

Request Network also just partnered with Kyber Network as per their latest update released on Friday.

I've said this before in other threads, but no one is really thinking creatively about where this will go. In a few years, all digitized assets will be linked and tied to the value of BTC/ETH. That means WoW gold will have ACTUAL value. The smart contract linked to your car will measure miles driven when you give your friends a ride. Video streaming services, etc, you get the idea. Request will be able to recognize and pin value to ALL of these.

Are you starting to understand?

The future is paying your Uber driver with credits in your Steam account. Or tipping your waitress with ARK. The best part is, they get paid in whatever the fuck they want because it all has related value, and is exchanged depending on the type of request.

Mhm. I will keep an eye on the project, but they are just announcing bi-weekly right? Should have plenty of time left to enter and meanwhile i will do a better research.
Thanks for your time.

Exchange listings are in the works. If you ask on Slack, admins will advise this. NDA prevent advising what exchange or timings of listings. If it gets on bittrex, you may lose the chance getting in at a low price.

Why the fuck would wow gold be tied to BTC / ETH?

Not even Kyber is in Bittrex, so i don't think REQ will be earlier on any real big exchange.

Eh it's just the PnD of the week, similar to POWR.

At its current price, yeah.

Yeah
/thread

REQ is an amazing coin and the market cap is still low. Plus the way the system works, tokens get burned when used so the supply continually goes down. This coin could conceivably go 1000x or more in 2018.

>Why the fuck would wow gold be tied to BTC / ETH?
Because they both have non-zero value.

My Runescape party hats are gonna make me rich irl
What a world we live in

it's a utility token, not a cryptocurrency.
I believe next year and the years after the utility tokens and protocol tokens get their turn.
so yeah. I'm into this.

2 years? What price are you predicting?

that's hard to say really it depends on how much the total market cap of all cryptos grows too.

Will we see 0,5$ in Q1, Mr Oracle?