Biz see nothings wrong with this

It will crash and I will buy a lot of it.

the perfect BCH chart.

Bitcoins value is simply correcting to a proper valuation. Won't stop till $100k

Looks just like apple chart and no one see's anything wrong with it

I sold all my BTC at 8260, what the fuck do I do now?

This actually. What would the btc price be without the mt gox chaos? Plenty of chaos along the way went from 2k to top 600 for 2 years then picked up. If everything went smooth I would say btc would already be above 10

It's going to crash isn't it? It just has to. I've seen this happen so many times before in bitcoin.

I can't hodl USD for long, I get itchy.

You better buy in quick we just had a dip to 5500 its not dipping again for another 2 weeks any by then 9k will be the low

Dip in two days.
Put your buy orders between 6000 and 7000.

Buy high, sell low. Works all the time.

>retards panicked before difficulty rise and sold BTC

i got news for ya, things harder to get rise in value

English please.

He's a dumb nigger. Please ignore him.

The dip better happen before the TBBT episode so I can dump on the normies

>compresses 2 years of trade data into one narrow graphic

yes user v technical analysis of why this will crash

doesn't work that way with BTC.
Halvings always dropped the price.
Jumps months before and then stagnates for a long while.

>not using log chart
it's overextended for sure, but it's not as bad as OP makes it look. $250b really isn't much money compared to the broader markets

You guys realize dips don't just happen randomly right?

It's usually because of some event but bitcoin is becoming more and more resistant. Honestly we might not get under 8k at this rate.

>Cryptocurrencies are unlike any asset in history ever
>Implies that Crypto follows patterns like normie-tier securities

Bumping because that's me except I sold at 8k. What do?

just buy it if you think it'll go to 100k one day

Charts are all relative

those broader market you speak of are linked to something people use right now, whats btc use now and not a future use?

"it has value because it exists"

>whaaaaaaaa, they make money AAAAAAA I cannot stand it. it HAS to crash AAAAA

sell then, you pussy, noone needs you to hold

New asset class based on unprecedented paradigm shifting tech, what's the issue?

How is it still so cheap where any normie could just go buy a BTC? It's crazy to think only about 15,000,000 people on the planet will ever be able to afford one, yet most of you could get one now.

Talking about dips, short term gains, smdh. Either you are a believer in which case 1,000,000 is a natural target or you're not.

>It's crazy to think only about 15,000,000 people on the planet will ever be able to afford one
though we cannot forgt that many people are hyppy with buying 0.2, 0.5 btc, etc so once every filthy normie puts his dirty hands on that sweet ass chunk of btc there will be no more money coming in I'm afraid

What’s logarithmic chart? Why does it make the chart look different

Looks like the chart for automobile adoption. Is that a bubble too?

Why would people believe in this slow dinosaur coin that has multiple forks every month and if full of political issues. Move over for the new shit. ETH is going to replace bitcoin,

that's like saying steel will replace gold because it's more useful
ain't gonna happen

BITCOIN SHOULDNT BE THIS LOW. WTF GET UP THERE ALREADY TO 1ML SO NORMIES CANT ENTER WTF HURRY UP

It makes no sense, there should be a correction, 5500 was not it
Every time before it has touched the 150 EMA on the daily

I don't have any numbers to back this up but I'm pretty sure the market for steel is bigger than that for gold

let's push it together a bit more to make it look even more ridiculous.

wtf is gold used for, other than hoarding (jewelry doesn't count, it's just showing off your hoard)

It's a fucking Linear curve dumbass.

Look at the distance and values to the right.

>tfw still waiting for the dip to 4900
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

dragon sleep now
soon awakened
first stage start

>tfw when missed two dips and just bought near ATH anyway
>old ATH became lower than more recent dips

In two days it starts, give it time to build up.

>they are unironically selling btc

why

every time it went higher i was like "it must come down now, we aren't done dipping"
I've been waking up at night to check on the price and every time it went higher. every morning I wake up sad. I'm literally becoming the people who are still waiting for the dip to 1000

bitcoin is the biggest meme Ever

slow, outdated shitty dinosaur coin.
all u can Talk about in this mania is
muh store of value, muh digital gold. which is all bullshit.

bitcoins sharp rise in price this year was at least to a certain degree created by tether.

it will come down. only question is when

>muh store of value, muh digital gold. which is all bullshit.
said the increasingly nervous nocoiner for the fifth time this month

>muh bubble graph

Kill yourself.

It is wrong. But it won't stop until $100k per BTC.

Say cheese for the picture.

Without a y-axis I can't really tell what's supposed to be wrong with it.

Congratulate yourself for taking a balanced approach to investing and not let your risk run up too high. I'm assuming you reinvested those funds in non-crypto assets, right?

put me in aswell

BTC is going to crush to sub 4k$ levels very soon
nu-males who only care/know about dinosaur coin gonna get crushed hard

screencap this

>cheese

Buying on speculation that other people will speculate that it will go up; nobody knows how useless bitcoin actually is as a digital currency and nobody cares what they're investing in. Nothing wrong here, shhhh everything is normal goyim.

Cry when you have to buy back in at $9200

>implying the sp500 isn't a bubble
Have you paid any attention to the heavy central bank intervention since 08'?

You'll buy the first red candle you see ^^

There will be twenty more after that

the bubble will burst.

Roll in your cash?

How I felt buying back in @ $5000 after selling 7 for @1000 in 2013

I sold ay 7980, waiting for another dip. I predicted the last dip we had. I sold at 7k and bought back at 6700 though

you have to use the log scale, user

Exactly. Same as email adoption. It was a new technology, that became as ubiquitous as sending a letter. Comparing new tech, that has a use-case as broad as this, to a stock or a company like Apple is ridiculous.

Twenty years ago, most people didn't have the Internet in their home. Now everyone does and it's wireless but when is the 'bubble' gonna pop? When will the market correct for all these people who are using the internet just cause it's the new popular over-hyped trendy thing to do??

I agree. It's LONG overdue at this point. I figure (((they))) are waiting until Christmas...
This
would be great though