SERIOUS

Hey Veeky Forums, rate my shitfolio please.
I started in with crypto in June and could have theoretically invested 5000$ and now 400$ a month but I'm not doing this since I'm a poorfag with no balls. I'm now getting another 120$ in through Coinbase. Do you have any suggestions? I have now distributed small amounts in different potential shitcoins or moon missions, since holding ETH or BTC with this small amount won't get any big gains. I would like to invest more in ARK to maybe get some ARK through DPOW.

Suggestions I am aware of:
-Kill yourself poorfag
-Leave crypto, you're almost a nocoiner
-Stop buying shitcoins pajeet

thanks for any useful arrangement of words

Fewer coins.

But that would just mean less potential for moon missions of shitcoins, or not? Which do you think should I get rid of?

With a small amount of money like that you're better off just gambling it on one coin, hoping for 60% profit or smthin

Potential moon missions mean nothing when you have 10-15 bux in a coin. Realistically most will fail completely. DYOR on which coins your should go with.

>Kill yourself poorfag
>-Leave crypto, you're almost a nocoiner
>-Stop buying shitcoins pajeet
You forgot "dont be fucking retarded and have a diverse portfolio with 100 fucking bucks"

If you have sub 10k or so, it makes no sense to hold over 3 coins.

Just all in a single coin, jump from coin to coin on a daily basis. This month I went from $1300 to over $5000. You're not gonna make it if you diversifty so there's that. Also if you can't indentify coins that will moon then you're not going to make it still because you hold too little money.

this, it's better to land 1 big hit instead of 5 small ones

There’s no way you can keep track of so many coins unless you’re just gambling and hoping some moon.

Thanks for the help, gonna reduce the amount of coins drastically

What the fuck

>includes $0.30 LTC

kek

forgot to refresh this, it's actually 20 bucks, still nothing to be proud of.

user you only have 200, your strategy should be to chase the fomo and cash out quickly or board a moon mission

Up to $15000 I put it all in 1 coin.

If one of your holding goes up a 1000% you made 30 bucks.

Come on user this is retarded.

Which coin though. That is always the mooningly huge question.

Yeah, seems like a better strategy..but its so hard to decide! ARK looks promising but of course XMR, LTC and ETH could develop better longterm.

Outside of Eos these are all decent choices.

>sub $11
>no rdn
>link even being on the list
nigger you're doing it wrong

put everyting into ARK or Chainlink

ARK: lower risk with gains
Chainlink: higher risk with x100 potential

Bought EOS when it was sub 1$
Gonna sell MOD and LINK for SUB

op u silly fuck just put all of ur monies in one coin like what everyone said. id recommend coins that are just about to have their ico or hit the exchanges to make easy gains

im personally looking at wabi, bloom, maybe verify

now remember there is also some danger of getting dumped on below ico price so dyor what a particular project is doing to stop that

now if you want to get actual coins now but prolly less gains, monitor blocktix, publica, agrello delta

but whatever you choose, pick one, follow its news, join its telegram and then exit when you get x2 and jump to the next like a ninja across the nightingale floor

You need more in XMR, Eth, and Ark if you really believe. The rest can be in one or two of your low market cap moonshots. I like HST and REQ or Link out of what you have

not even gonna bother adding shit like moon, rdd, lmc on blockfolio

could easily delete 8 coins
EOS
VTC
HST
ODN
BAT
MOD
B2BX
GRS

Slowly getting their with my link, sold up the few alts I made profit on today to get more. Rate my shitty poorfag profile, will I make, 20% chance this buys me a house in 3 years. Also not keeping the ARN, should have sold the other day when it had mooned a bit but decided to hold that shit a bit longer, maybe two days tops then im all in on link with my alts. Might throw a bit more of my saving in it but not much more as I have had to need it a lot this year, had 15k but have had to take alot of time off work in the last 12 months unfortunately.
Only regret was not holding powr longer, I x2 the bit of cash I put on it but should have held till now, then I would have way more LINK.
Yes I'm an aussiefag

>will I make it

Sold up my ark today to get more LINK. I'm definitely a punter that takes risks though and it's paid out well betting on the horse and dogs this year for me so hopefully now it will too kek

Also I only had my 8k saving on my blackflo today, that's why it's in the + so much kek

Serious question
Where do you guys keep all these different coins?
Have wallets for every single one of them?

for those small amounts an exchange

I would really appreciate feedback

ODN will moon but dump on the 4th. Stop investing in that are in the top 75 in market cap if you want big returns. Also stop investing in coins that are shilled on Veeky Forums and that have already mooned like HST, SUB, FUN, POWR. These have the potential (especially POWR) for sure but the big gains have been made now. you can only expect x2 max from them but most likely they will drop for months until they moon again. LINK is a great investment but it is a dead investment for now and that money could be used chasing other moon missions. Saying that I am holding 5k LINK that I am not touching. REQ will give you x5 in 2-6 months and the same with LINK, XLM but hoenstly you can make a quick x6 on ODN in a week and many other similar coins that are not being shilled on biz right now that I am not mentioning as a result. Once I dump my ODN I will buy those then will be happy to mention them but see if you can find them on your own, they are out there and offer x10 gains within 3 months or less.

Try reducing your investment to 1-3 good coins, one to hold, and two to try and hit moon missions. The worst that happens is you have the two for moon missions sitting on an exchange and something else moons and you can quickly sell and jump into that before it peaks. NEVER buy at the top and while FOMO is being shilled on biz. But when Biz is hinting at some big news in a few weeks and sell when the news is out and they are shilling FOMO in multiple threads.
Don't try and flip your coins for quick 10-20% gains, especially when FOMO has set in, that is what pajeets do and they are scum. Most of them end up broke anyway.

ODN? Is'nt it mooned already?

God no. Look at the long term charts. It has a relaunch on the 4th, new white paper etc, and a working product release late Dec. Personally I think think it will get dumped on the 4th but the FOMO will be about the new app release to keep the people buying while the bags are sold then it will dump. It might make it right through to the product release though. If it makes it past $1 again I am probably selling half my stack regardless as I have other things I want to invest in. The shilling on Veeky Forums for it right now is a bit early IMO and causing FUD if anything. Might be so people can buy in at a lower price before next weeks FOMO about teh 4th revamp. Who knows, It might be about to get P&D'd based on teh 45% gains it has already made. Itts volume has gone up 350% in the past week and it looks like smart money has already bought in. Even if it makes half of its old value it will bring you a nice 250% gain if you buy in now. It is all a gamble at the end of the day and I don't care. I am already in for as much as I can spare for it and any profits are welcome but not needed. I have other fish to fry and am only ridding this to try for some more $ for other investments. I only have 1900 ODN btw so me 'dumping' won't affect the market one bit.

I tell a lie, I am 62% up from when I bought in not 45% This is a week away from the 4th of Dec announcement so unless this is a preemptive P&D you could be looking at the next POWR type gains by the 4th which would be like I said another 250% ish ontop of what it is now. Who knows though, it is all a gamble at the end of the day and one whale (or the CEO of ODN) could be FOMOing this so they can dump their bags. Apparently the CEO did this last time, he was sacked and dumped 20% of his bags and crashed the price and still have a lot more to dump. That could just be FUD tho. Fook knows. Like I said, I got in at ATL so I am not too worried and have other investments I want to get in on which are holding at a low price so I am not risking too much. I am ready t sell at a moment notice anyway and it's on the same exchange as one of the main things I also want. So 30 seconds is all it will take for me to switch over to my real long-term investment if the worst happens.

Thanks for the feedback!

Somebody is defo pumping up the volume on ODN tho hmm lots of 9.76 & 9.75 buys in the book. Could be a bot, could be somebody buying in without spiking it but it looks like they are trying to make it look like the volume it up or something. Could be prepping for a P&D before the 4th. Maybe even tomorrow. which would kill momentum for the 4th news. I hate pajeets sometimes. I saw the same think on LINK before BTC crashed the other week and LINK had that big pump. Lots and lots of 1000LINK buys for a few dasy before it happened, then a massive P&D and it nosedived after. If it shoots up in the next 24 hours you can take a good guess that it will dump fairly soon after. Which sucks as I need to get sleep tonight and it'll prob happen then and ill miss it lol. I was hoping it wouldn't happen until the 3rd at least. Maybe it won't matter and the news will keep it going up till the 4th and possibly beyond. I wouldn't bank on it tho if it does get a P&D now. It has all the hallmarks of one about to happen, lots of threads on Veeky Forums prob some reddit posts and other forum postings too and a few big buys lately along with a steady rise in price and volume over the last week. We shall see.

NP! Hopefully, it will be golden until the 3rd at least. If it P&Ds before that then... pajeets gonna pajeet I guess.

Surprisingly good picks
Get rid of xrp, grs (is the biggest pnd bynwhales in history and it's over) and odn (vaporware scamcoin).

Dude you need to consolidate the fuck out of your portfolio, having $10 in every slightly interesting coin isn't gonna net you shit.

this is so awful. Even if one of these moons the other 50 shitcoins will fail erasing the meager profit from your one “moon mission”. You should do 1 of 2 things:
1) sell all this shit and put it all in link and cross your fingers for a 50x
2) sell all this shit, wait for a dip and put it all in BTC or ETH and collect your 2x in a year

XRP will steadly climb over the next few eyars, almost guaranteed. It won't make you much more than 2-3X tho. It has had its big pump.
ODN is pumping as we speak, possibly for a dump soon or around the 4th when its relaunch comes out (possibly sooner than that if the pajeets have been doing the dirty). Not saying ODN isn't a scam (it is under new management, new whitepaper, and rebranding now and has a product apparently) but its still pumping. Even if this is the EX CEO FOMOing it to dump you can still ride it up.
GRS looks shit yeah, never heard of it but it was dead for a long time then a random pump. Maybe it came out with something new? idk, I cba to look into it. It is not unheard of for a coin to stagnate for years only to be reworked and to take off, XRP did the same.

LINK will never 50x that would put its MC at 3billion. OK, it might do that, but it is very unlikely. It might make top 15, if Sergey pulls off his whitepaper then it could indeed become a top ten player but that won't be for a year minimum and there areplenty of other things to chase untill then. Depends if you want to buy in now while its cheap. I mean they coudl release guaranteed SWIFT partnership and a working infrastructure that just needs time to integrate tomorrow in which case it will have a massive pump like POWR just did and sit in the top 30 for a year until it heads to the top and a few billion MC. Who knows with this shit! Got some LINK bags anyway just in case and chasing moons with 60% of my portfolio. Nothing I can't afford to lose so fuck it. Going all in on LINK is a bit meh though. 50/50 maybe. $300 all in on a moon mission can quickly become 0.005 satoshis or whatever $300 is on a moon mission can quickly become x3 and then you have more to invest in LINK! :D

LINK could definitely hit 3B if Swift happens. If you’re going to play shitcoin roulette you need to pick one coin at a time and put all your focus on timing it. Managing 20 coins at once is impossible even if you’re a good trader which you clearly are not based on this Blockfolio. If you don’t want to wait on LINK I would put it all on REQ. Low cap, beta launch happening before end of year. Lots of potential partnerships on the way. Pretty safe gamble as far as alts go.

Will consider this, thanks for the advice.

That's not my blockfolio.
I have 36%ODN 36%LINK 23%XRP 3%NEO. I mine XMR and ETH too, I would be mining BTG if I could (update not working and cba to sort it) and am also considering purchasing some #rate of it. ODN I will be selling soon to buy 2-3 other Alts I have my eye on depending on how much I make from ODN. Up 57% atm. If It dumps down again without pumping for its upcoming news then no biggie, I will just invest in my top alt prospect that I sold to buy into ODN last week which has kept the same Satoshi value since then but with much-reduced volume and has some great things in the works.
REQ was something I was holding but I sold during the last pump to buy more LINK and ODN. I will be buying more REQ as one of the 3 I if I win big on the ODN pump, especially as it has gone down since I sold now the FOMO over the news is wearing off.
Agreed LINK could hit 3b in a few years time, SWIFT is massive. It would put LINK in XRP territory possibly depending on how fully it gets integrated into swift and the token usage. It is a long term hold for me and one I have stored in a wallet, I won't even be touching it to flip it on any news based P&Ds. Thats what 1/3 of my portfolio is for. No more, no less and usually 1 coin/token at a time but sometimes 2-3 although I will only expand that if I make enough to make the investment viable (in the thousands). I will probably buy more NEO every time my investment % of my portfolio becomes greater than 50%, if nothing else I will make gas money.

Future millionaries

crypto is not pokemon faggot
you're poor, so go all in on a potention 10x and wait or just stay in btc and keep on filling your tiny pot with it and ETH

Plus I will buy more LINK obviously, not just NEO ;)