This doesn't feel right Veeky Forums

this doesn't feel right Veeky Forums

why is everything mooning??

this doesnt matter anymore. you cannot cash out.

They are waking up the dragon for round 1.

tell that to linkies kek

cause we all cryptorich user.. we all cryptorich.

This is nothing honestly. Crypto is just getting traction.

You must not have been around this Summer

I agree with you.. This can get ugly

you aren't until you sell

There are lots of projects starting now. There are lots of industries getting ready to be disrupted. Remember, you are invested before most money has arrived. How many people do you know that are invested in crypto right now? The rest will follow.

are you stupid? we're merely beginning to tap into true global acceptance, that's why.

The bubble will burst in one year and everyone will get dotcom'd

They have been saying this for the last several years. Disruption is occurring. Don't sit on the sidelines because you think this is dotcom comparison. This is a shift in technology and business processes - it cannot be stopped.

People started realizing that you can't cash out, so the selling pressure is gone; no point trying to sell if you literally can't. This moon will NEVER end because money will keep pouring in with no way out.

Also Bitcoin has been providing massive dividends in the form of forks and it doesn't seem to be stopping anytime soon. If you aren't in it yet you're going to miss out on your free Bitcoin Aluminum and Bitcoin Helium.

Soon you will get card with crypto on it converted to fiat or plaeces where you can pay with your cryptos so there will be no need to cash out :)

Everything except LINK. Shit is dumping again, everything is fine, dont worry.

I believe that to be the case, however I still think we will have a dotcom level crash at some point before it goes truly mainstream.

They moon because ETH and BTC moon.

It feels like something is going to crash soon

This

its the natural order

WHY IS EVERYTHING MOONING AND 70% OF MY PORTFOLIO IS IN USD?!?!

lol :D

> holding USD.

my portfolio finally broke 10k euros Veeky Forums how long can I sit on this feel before everything crashes down again?

This. But then again I thought that would have happened 3 days ago

How come everything is mooning apart from the exact specific coins in my portfolio?

>exclusively buys shitcoins
>is surprised when they don't moon
Enjoy your Dogecoins I guess.

EVERYTHING EXCEPT REQ

> link still dumping
comforting to know some things never change, even in crypto

Everything except fucking LINK

dip when? i finally got through all the bullshit registration and fiat transfers which took a month

shift in technology in what way?

shitcoins with no use? yeah what a great shift that is. thats why everyone wants to cash out at some point

This is June 24th, isn't it guys? It's September 13th, isn't it?

>checks portfolio
Nothing I have except for my small amount of BTC is mooning fml.

Everyone will get dotcommed except for the lucky ones that have invested in the "apple" or "msoft" of crypto.