COSS

Daily reminder that COSS is literally the best investment right now.

> absolute bottom
> can only ever go up

This.
Super low market cap, so reward will be high IF it takes off, but worth the gamble i think.

This is so true. I don't want to sound like a fanboy but it is.

sure looks like it

LOL, is that the extent of your investigation sir?

Whenever I swing trade a pump I throw a bit into coss. It's pretty much the only coin I never touch. ~20k accumulated now. The volume of the exchange is down from last month, so palms are getting itchy.

We will see a lot of salty no COSS'ers soon, there just needs to be one good ICO listed there to go up, because the low market cap allows this easily.

People just need to put more than 0 seconds into reading about the proposition that is Coss.

No read = No Coss = No future gains = Mad No Cosser

Currently at 7k COSS but contemplating whether to dump it to ARK.

At 10k coss want to make it 100k, slowly accumulating.

Anyone deluded enough to buy my 6977 COSS sell wall?

Someone tell me why coss is the best investment.

WHOO

It's a joke, like "trust me, I'm a scientist".
Coss is not fool proof and could fade into obscurity. That said but it is very ambitious and the team is very active. The idea of passive gains prevents the token from dipping too far and the dividends (payed in every token they trade) are already flowing. At the moment it is chump change and costs more to transfer out that it's worth. IF is does take off then so will the token, it's a gamble, like everything else.

Volume is starting to rise again

That's just whale dumping, my COSS sell order literally haven't been filled for the whole day

This is a winner for 2018

Delete this! Only 10,000 COSS here. I need to get to 100,000 before it's out of beta.

It's the non-coss coin volume that's rising, coss coin volume is decreasing, which means people are getting into holding positions

>tfw 80k coss
>enough to get rich but probably not enough to retire

annoying

The COSS volume is above average, but almost entirely from sell orders.

>Sell COSS at 10% profit at 12 cents
>Tell COSS bagholders to sell too
>Get laughed at
heh nothing personal
I did warn them but I guess they just don't listen...

How can you get rich but not enough to retire?

Too many crypto shillcuck buzzwords on their website. I'm turned off. They offer everything everything else does. This shit is getting out of control. Fun is the only thing that makes sense

wrong, go look at the data, coss coin volume has been trending down for a while, a small uptick just now but the volume is still lower than last week on coss coin,

Just noticed COSS 17.71 BTC volume compared to Bitbean which has 26 btc lol...

this.
the fact that they said 2-3 ICOs a month on their platform is fucking mindblowing
if a single one of these ICOs takes off and raises the likes of 10-20M, COSS will explode in volume.

I told Veeky Forums to sell at 1400 sats and rebuy sub 1000. Got called a fudder who wants to buy their bags. And that was back when I actually believed in COSS. Never again giving out free advice to Veeky Forums.

$500,000 is rich (for no work) money but not retirement money

Once my portfolio gets to $100k I'm taking my bags to Philippines or some other east asian shithole to live comfy as fuck off ARK dividends. $500k is unimaginable for me.

The thing is coss doesn’t even have to explode to be a good investment...

I made $1.5 last week at ~$200,000 volume, $2m volume is very easy to get once the ICO trading competitions start, so that’s $15 a week, $780 a year

that’s like a 15% return at current value

for only a 2m daily volume exchange

Nah you will not.
I got this amount now but did not even think about quitting.

You're all fucking delusional. This shitcoin has done nothing but tank. COSS is a shit exchange no one uses.

Well yeah, something like $300k would be better, but for that my portfolio would literally have to 100x. As a student I can live off $7k/year in a fucking Denmark, so I can imagine $10k/year in some cheap shithole would be pretty comfy.

Dont use that word with COSS in the same sentence sempai

COSS fudders gonna cry sooooooon

>Try to deposit
>Take fucking hours
COSS is shit exchange jesus christ feels like my coins are locked up for a long time

just missed a fucking $100 arbitrage opportunity because of this bullshit

let me guess
your dumb ass sent BTC

nope one of the fastest transaction coins

>arbitrage

COSS'ed already?

sent ARK 1 hour ago, still didn't deposited

this shit exchange deserves to die

$100 in coss today = how much weekly if coss hits current bittrex levels? (in like 3-4 years)

about $150, theres a spreadsheet in the slack channel that calculates volumes and coss holdings to payouts weekly.

damn, makes me want to invest $1,000 USD. You're telling me that if coss succeeds, I could potentially make a passive American middle class wage for life? Sign me up nigga.

>if coss succeeds
You know, there is a reason for a smaller market cap than a fucking bitbean.