I had a dream that I posted my blockfolio on Veeky Forums and a wizard from the future gave me the best /x/ tier advice...

I had a dream that I posted my blockfolio on Veeky Forums and a wizard from the future gave me the best /x/ tier advice I could have asked for in this moment in time to really make it. Wizard pls I am here now

Other urls found in this thread:

raiden.network/micro.html
github.com/raiden-network/microraiden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/x/
>link
yup, linkies confirmed for brainlets

Go all in on Link when the others max out. Link is going to get us all there. The time is running out that it's this cheap. Once it's gone, it's gone.

Zencash, I shilled this coin when it was at 240 three days ago.

Nobody fucking listened to me. And this, is the BEST TA of the world.

Try to shill a coin on Veeky Forums if everybody is hating on it : Buy it.

I'm here. Are you ready?

Buy SEGWIT coins. They will go up in value faster than BTC. As they go up against BTC sell them to make more BTC. BTC and other SEGWIT coins are the only things that matter.

realized that every thread basically shills another coin and everyone is anonymous and talking in retard speak. there is no way to figure out who is giving good advice or not unless you are as experienced *yourself* but in that case you don't need the advice anymore anyway.... wwwaahhhh

>Missing out on all these moon missions because I don't get paid until next week

The life of a pathetic wagecuck,

Increase your position in FUN. Thank me in a year.

>vertcoin
Sell that now

>there is no way to figure out who is giving good advice

#1: Does it have SEGWIT?

Yes? Ok, good.

#2 What is the supply? Is it less than 90 million coins?

Yes? Ok, Good.

#3 Who are the developers? Are they real people who can be easily contacted and communicate often?

Yes? Good.

#4 How is the community? Are they active and growing?

Yes? Good.

Now you have bought a good coin.

I'll sell them to you for $16 a piece if you'd like.

sell everything and buy seeds instead

i forgive u

i believe

i will consider

very intriguing strat, if it's really you what color was the lambo in my dream

shower daily

i will be doing so very soon

be more specific

That's actually a very good portfolio, holding lots of relevant coins. I'd cut loose the link, iot, and fun bullshit and go into more future moons like BTG, XBC (if you are patient) and yes I'm saying it: BCH

White.

raiden.network/micro.html
github.com/raiden-network/microraiden

kek looks like a motel in manila

sell btc and buy more eth

just buy the damn seeds
rice seeds, whatever, it doesn't matter

This is obvious LINK FUD. Coin number doesn't matter, only market cap does. Only idiots think the individual price of coins is important (also I hold 60k link but the $100 dollar linkies are retarded).

ok
i went with amaranth, kohlrabi, chinese cabbage, parsnips, alfalfa, and corn
750lbs
got them sealed in cold storage
thanks

Do a focus wheel to attract prosperity. it works. Google it.