IT'S OFFICIAL

IT'S OFFICIAL
THE NORMIES ARE HERE
I SEE THEM CONSTANTLY POSTING ON FACEBOOK ABOUT BITCOIN
FUCK I FUCKING HATE EVERYONE MOMMY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS WAS MY MOMENT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tr3KLCDAlnU
youtube.com/watch?v=ynAYg2NQ2fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't get it
do you hate money?

I NEED MORE TIME TO ACCUMULATE

Then you are the normie

Normie reporting in.

No... not at all.
>unemployed neet

perfect.
lets take their money

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA they will buy BTC and pump it up, while your alts go down. Then they will buy your apts for cheap. Normies always win. XD

Is the rumor about the BTC big bang theory episode legitimate?

You're on facebook? Tell them about LINK.

>let's take their money
You are the normie and we've been taking your money in this space for about 2 years now.

this makes you a loser, you've all the bad traits of autistic and normie people. kys

normies crash markets.

youtube.com/watch?v=tr3KLCDAlnU

I'm afraid so

this
while the autist posts pink wojaks the normie actually tries to enforce regulations when whatever shitcoin tanks

Cool
My stash of link will skyrocket faster thanks to the influx of normiemoney into the cryptocuck ency world

Gross, what do we do? Sell the pump if there is one?

They arent putting money in yet but theyre idd here. Tell them to buy CFD

Normies will get eaten a fucking live in this market.

If your grandma has found it, you should sell. Bad things are going to happen soon.

The last huge pump. And then we have too sell

This. The crypto fad is over. Better get out now while you can still get some value out of it.

NIGGER YOUR COUNTDOWN IS ON
November 30th
Big Fag Theory
Normies about to be unleashed

hi guys, im new here i heard about this site it gives good advice for coins?

which coins should i buy?

Facebook?
Apple?
Netflix?
Grandma found out few years ago

Normie money = crazy price appreciation. Why do you guys hate normies? Who would you rather sell to when you cash out your millions?

buy them on Blockfolio

The only shitty part about the normies is that marks the end of this massive bull run

lol this

Tell them to buy bitbean

I've been buying dips and using facebook posts about BTC as alerts to sell.

I sold at 7800 :(

Now I'm holding USDT and betting on government FUD again

All in Doge.

XVG

Make sure you research the fuck outta any coin that u are investing in.

>I've been buying dips and using facebook posts about BTC as alerts to sell.

holee fuck this can't be real

I hate losing money.

And more normies get in more close we are to end end of the bubble.

Bitcoin
Potcoin
Good Life
Gold Chains
youtube.com/watch?v=ynAYg2NQ2fw

dude, this bubble wont be over til were at several trillion dollar cap. all yall trippin senpai

Is OP on Facebook? Cool.
OP, can you ask my brother to get in touch about Christmas, please? I think he was on the Facebook. His name is Dave.

With bitcoin so high it discourages initial investors. Normies being the worst, as they don't do any research. In a conversation with a colleague last week, he was talking about buying btc but didn't want to invest $7k all at once. He then didn't believe me when told he didn't have to buy a whole coin at once. I think normies would be fantastic for alts

Looks like we got a retard over here

All those are terrible

Buddy there’s almost an Infinite supply of normies. We can bleed the retards dry.

lol thats true

I'm serious. It hasn't failed me yet.

I follow a lot of people with basic tech knowledge and once they start posting, I start selling. I've been green for years by doing it.

you idiot WE ARE THE RETARDS

WE

ARE

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKEEEDDDDDD

>realizes this just now

wow. holy shit you're all so fuckin new. normies have known about crypto for a longtime now.

Confido m8, balls deep

>using Facebook

fuck off, normie