How much will this pump when listed on Bittrex?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xfeeaa6a2ae0d4a15e947afc71dc249a29dc2778d#tokentxns
etherscan.io/address/0xbafc10b3a44a1e86167bf8565936296caee004bc#tokentxns
etherscan.io/address/0xd66873c0d33e27a1fd902eea663c285aecd192c1#tokentxns
twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/934126411257823232
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link dumps whenever there's news.

>Implying there is any Link news at all

5k sats easily

that's it?

That's almost 50ยข USD user.

That shit with bittrex even real?

It won't get listed on bittrex
Check twitter

Bitrexx said they do not want any more erc20 shit scam coins

WTF are you talking about?

Yes and no. The address is one Bittrex uses for tests before they list things. The address was leaked before the Link and ZRX transactions so they are most likely fake.

The three prior ones though are most likely real as they happened at the same time before the leak.

And what about they tweet yesterday? Does it mean somthing?

etherscan.io/address/0xfeeaa6a2ae0d4a15e947afc71dc249a29dc2778d#tokentxns
Sent the ChainLINK to the wallet, lets call this wallet 1
etherscan.io/address/0xbafc10b3a44a1e86167bf8565936296caee004bc#tokentxns
Wallet 1 received the LINK, OMG, and Kyber tokens from this wallet which we will call wallet 2
etherscan.io/address/0xd66873c0d33e27a1fd902eea663c285aecd192c1#tokentxns
Wallet 2 received POWR tokens from this wallet which we will call wallet 3 Wallet 3 owns 600k usd worth of POWR
Guess who sent 1 POWR to the wallet 17 days ago? Thats right wallet 3. Then a few days later when Bittrex lister POWR the wallet sent out exactly 1 POWR received from wallet 3."

They are not adding shit, anyone can send coins to any address to build fake hype
Linkers want to dump those heavy bags asap

Cindicator maybe, link NO.

link could be abused by pump and dump groups and ride it to heavens

Totally fucked by LINK

>going to bittrex soon

>breaks $1
>breaks $2
>breaks $3
>crashes to $1

stop spreading fud, they said on their twitter that link is in the "review process" stage so we can assume they WILL add it, you won't get cheaper links boy

Wallet shit was fake. Buttrex tweet was a generic answer written by their social media manager who probably knows nothing about what coins are being reviewed. Link will moon in Q2 when the main net is running. Coins with potential like link req exec are being held down while smart money rides hype coins to be able to buy actual products when they are getting closer to releasing. If you're invested in link spreading fake or even real positive news at this point is the worst thing you could do. If you don't want to sell all cause of fomo you can always sell like 10% and buy pretty much any coin in top 100 to outperform link and to be able to buy more.

but.. it was not a fake? they admitted that link was transfered to their wallet from cl team and they are in review process

Stfu wallet shit is strong evidence for it happening and bittrex Twitter confirmed LINK devs got in touch with them. That's fucking huge.

and they won't spread any lies about reviewing coins for sure

Source?

Not interested in your scamcoin bags sorry.

twitter.com/BittrexExchange/status/934126411257823232
we can surely assume that they are not that stupid to spread fake news, sorry but this time your fud will not work

That fat fuck just coment on the telegram group about bittrex, that he doesn't know shit and Sergey is the one that dealing with the exchanges

It says don't read into it. The tweet they are replying to mentions three coins. 0x was sent in before the test address leaked, that's why they can't call it out.

no they didn't

+ u linkie, u fud, u no shill, u buy little money, u no idiot, yes?

you keep implying the LINK token was sent by a nobody wallet when it was sent by a bittrex one. kys

screen?

BWAAHAHAHAHAh so ur telling me rory is really just as informed as us? Dat useless fat mofo

Alright seems like you've really done your own research, definitely go all in on link!

So hes been in contact with exchanges

PUMPPPPP HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO

poor useless rory has been saying the same shit for weeks , nobodys coming for your bags linkies, NOBODYYYY

He wrote IF

I seriously haven't seen something as idiotic as the Link price since 3 years I've been in crypto. How can this just decrease and decrease. Everything rises, Link does nothing. Even the best rumors and news keep the price low again after 3 days.

>4560201
What good news?? We don't have shit only A controversial rumor

Even the speculation on "plausible" partnerships alone should have skyrocketed this bitch. Can you imagine if OMG did the proof of concept with the major financial institutions? OMG would be at the fucking moon with that event. Yet LINK barely even touched $200m in marketcap.

thanks, they should fire that fat fuck, it looks like he is not having any connections with the team at all lol

Lol ^ itt confirmed rory useless, no bittrex, linkies saying anything at this point hoping to hold 2k sats

Crazy shit going on there..

It's hype based. LINK's use cases dwarfs OMG but OMG has vitalik as an advisor and it's on bittrex, not on binance. It's even funnier because OMG will eventually be using chainlink network. Vitalik will have to eat his words. Oracles are not worth 32m but OMG has to use it, SAD!

There's also an IOTA reference somewhere and it's still not listed. This means shit.

Well, I guess /biz is still an underground of internet. I am in some big crypto groups on Facebook and everytime there is any poll with promising coins in future. People add like hundred coins, but they never mention Chainlink.... it's really just /biz and small portion of Reddit, nobody truly follows this. You can check Twitter followers of this project and it's like 1% even compare to small projects like Ark, Salt, Confido etc.

When link releases their fundamentals ahead of hype it is going interstellar.

It's hard to explain chainlink to brainlets. "middleware" doesn't begin to explain what it does. Some guy tried to explain it like it was the shovel and infrastructure necessary for cryptocurrencies but that's not enough. If I had to explain it, it would something like a decentralized oracle network that reliably connects the external world to the blockchain in a secure way. That's a mouthful.

And add, LINK is the currency used to pay for access to this network.

Why would they want link to be expensive if this is what it is for?

Because its divisible by a lot so it doesnt matter? And trust me, node operators definitely want LINK to skyrocket after they've accumulated.

I've observed similar things. It's amazing how unknown Chainlink remains even though it will be necessary for 99% of those other projects to even function as promised.

Holy shit, Ethereum is worth fuck all until it has a real oracle solution, but only biz seems to realize the obvious, that all those erc20 projects are doomed to failure without Chainlink

Chainlink isn't just a project with good potential. The future of blockchain is riding on its success, and those stakes are still under the radar. Just wow

It won't matter until full blown adoption. By that time swift and OmiseGO and all other corps will gobble up as much tokens as they can get their hands on for bulk access to the network.

It will be like bitcoin. The fees will be tiny then eventually be a lot. At that point these corps will just make their own version of chainlink network. It's about cost effectiveness. And even if they do, doesn't matter because chainlink has first mover advantage, like ETH. There are many Ethereum copies that have come out but only very few real competitors like NEO. That's first mover advantage.

did you just copy and paste that from my reddit account? fucking kek. As if I know what I'm talking about

Ah!
Chainlink, the godcoin
the last true moon mission

>bittrex adding some shit

Lol why would bittrex list the coin of someone who doesnt even have a product and just started working on it?

They dont even have a dev

They havent even started to work on it..

Link is a scam. Bittrex doesnt list scams

>rory confirmed useless
>nda'd nda's also confirmed
Did you insult him -- wound him -- like I did?
>mfw i spread the fictitious fud about a bullshit 'other project' and said at the end that my source revealed rory to be salty cunt
>mfw he replied to 'ian' about it and it got screenposted here
>mfw we must continue to bully rory until he breaks because that is how fortunes are built up like stuffing chordwood into a gigantic furnace

Checked

You won't build a fortune being a piece of shit, you just want to watch the world burn

The token itself is already complete, retard. It's the network that needs to be rebuilt. The prototype already worked.

I personally hate the soy boy, but at the same time, we must appreciate that his incompetence as it lets us accumulate more before the eventual mooning phase.

Half the coins on bittrex don't have a working product you fucking mong

>The prototype already worked.

The prototype did not use the LINK token. The whole "taking payment in LINK" thing is part of rebuilding the whole thing in Go.

Maybe $0.30, and then more slow bleed back down to its current range.

If people actually wanted to buy it, they would just make a binance account. It's not hard. The demand just isn't there.

The whole point of rebuilding in Go is for scaling. The token itself doesn't need updating, it's a token, like a coupon to use the chainlink network.

were do I submit this as banner?

bigger version

Noice

i cant wait to see link mooning, 3 lambos minimum