The next Ethereum

The next Ethereum.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GmUfH0fCqyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he repeated for the last year as it's kept going down down down

>tfw it's gonna reverse now

rather buy NEBL now

STRAT is gonna go WILD on november 30 , at a blockchain expo North america 2017 during stratis ico platform demo! It can be huge ! Stratis will be ethereum one day soon

Big if true

>bought Stratis when it was $11 in the summer

Here's my shitty TA.

I think a breakout is about to happen. Plus all of the news coming out in the next few days.

Shhh.... don't let the cat out of the hat before the most FOMO on earth can be held back before we let it loose! Strat is going to crazy very soon.

literally who

Stratis. It'll take you to the stratosphere.

It's consolidating get in now!!!!

same

Glad im not alone here. Got in at 545. Im pretty happy about it.

comfy holding here, bought at all time low

10 reasons why you should buy it right fucking now

youtube.com/watch?v=GmUfH0fCqyY

if you miss this breakout don't be mad

There are some pretty significant advantages to launching an ICO on Stratis instead of Ethereum. If all goes as planned, this will exceed a 1b market cap by EOY. Easy 2x provided the dev team pulls through.

To add to this, Stratis could be a very real competitor to Ethereum in the long term. If the dev goals are met I can see this going to half Eth value by the end of 2018.

I could easily see this going 100% in the next month.

it's up like 30% in 2 days tho

>implying that is a bad thing for a trend reversal
>implying altcoins don't go up 200% in 2 days often

Honestly it is extremely undervalued right now. The problem with the history of this coin is the massive unjustified pump that happened earlier this year. The coin was not far enough along to justify that pump, and when confidence was shaken due to poor communication the panick hit. Now it's different, significant development goals have been met and now imo a 1b market cap is justified (provided everything goes smoothly over the next month).

We will likely continue to see steady gains in the lead up to the 30th for the ICO demonstration. Due to mainnet breeze release on the 11th, I doubt there will be a 'sell the news' type event after the expo. We will likely continue to see steady gains all throughout december. If the update for side chains is positive, expect a mini pump for that that may get us to 2x current value. January is also looking positive with smart contracts implementation planned. Just wait until a company launches an ICO on the Stratis network though, then you will see an Ethereum level pump.

Yep, which is why i just got in at 545.

Oh yea also, 230BTC bids vs 1700 BTC asks is just saying "here it fucking comes retards" in combination with all of the other knowledge

How does this compare to EOS, NEO, and QTUM?