The future of cashing out of cryptos - Zephyr

Gonna leave this here user, is that ok with you?

bump biz don't be a retard

They will catch on when it gets listed on Binance. Right now it appears to be too difficult or not quite intuitive enough for most of biz to spend five minutes to figure out how to buy it.

How do they expect to even make it?

This shit is gonna be massive, i think they have a upcoming announcement of Market Expansion. As their whitepaper said 2017 Q4.

nice try shill

I am looking forward to the ride!

A shill can be good also user, it's not always bad.

This is legit.

Agreed if this wasn't "shilled" last week I wouldn't be in at this price. I am extremely grateful.

Yeah i can see $1 happening :D

only problem is that NO ONE HAS CASH WE ONLY HAVE THESE STUPID FUCKING SCAMCOINS

WE'RE FUCKED

WE'RE ALL FUCKED

I honestly hate Indians. They smell, they're rude, and frankly they're ugly.

Easily $1.00. I am fine just holding and gradually accumulating.

WE CAN GET CASH FROM CRYPTOS THROUGH BITSPARK user.

ITS GONNA BE OK.

YOU ARE GONNA MAKE IT IF YOU BUY ZEPH.

> thinks tajikistan people are pajeets.
Wow user you think as fuck

Who are you talking to? I am a white US citizen.

Oh I get it. What an idiot. Geography lesson needed for that NEET.

We should be posting this in all of those "you can't cash out " threads.

How is biz so retarded, yet there is thousands of BTC floating around here.

>I am a white US citizen

That's even worse than a dirty curry-pajeet.

I have some bad news for you buddy.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

I sense an obvious effort to derail this thread. Happened yesterday with REQ. Clearly there are teams that don't want their coins/tokens associated with biz.

Shut up you stupid wagekuk.

Bitspark is a trusted company and they are working with the UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT FUNDS.

DO YOUR RESEARCH CHAINLINK FAGGOT

They're here! I have cashed out through coinbase several times.

That's over user, you can no longer cash out.

hahaha, let me ask you a question, HAVE YOU TRIED to cash out? at least ONE fucking time? If you haven't go and see for yourself. There's plenty of people on the internet already realizing it, that it's all a sham, and this shit is going to explode at any time. Consider all your investment a loss and just start investing in REAL things instead of "muh digital assets".
Don't say I didn't warn you.

I have cashed out through coinbase with no problem. I have sent funds to two different bank accounts. There might be a problem if they suspect you of money laundering, but for the average person willing to verify who they are and where the crypto came from it is not a problem.

Your smoking to much crack user

Yes I have. No problem. They know what exchanges I have transferred to and from. No problem. Now if I deposited 50 BTC into my coinbase account from a random wallet I never used with them, maybe there would be an issue. As it stands I have no problems cashing out.

did you really just pretend to be 2 different people

I have a family member that cashed out 20 BTC last week through GDAX. He bought them some BTC through them earlier this year, traded and had no problem cashing out. Clearly the people having problems are those who try to deposit BTC in amounts that raise suspicion or from wallets never used through their exchanges.

is this just one guy or what? coinbase isnt the only thing in the world

BUY ZEPH NOW OR NEXT WEEK ON BINANCE at x10 the price :D

What are you talking about? Those are both me. Look at the ID in pink.

I was answering two different posts.

Yes! ZEPH is ready to explode.

Did you know the guy who develops EOS built Bitshares?

Dan he is a talented fella next money skel i think.

Yes, I have been reading the forum over there. Unfortunately, most people on biz don't realize that there are outstanding projects with incredible potential that don't get shilled 24/7.

I have noticed recently that there are some coins/tokens that if there is a thread made about about them the derailment army arrives. I have started to pay serous attention to those coins.

Typos...ugh. I am on my tablet.

Jew detected

True that

where can I even buy this shit

I don't really get how it works.
Help plos.

>is this just one guy or what?
Yes, yesterday he said he is from Pakistan. Dunno why he is so obsessively fudding Crypto though, maybe he got banned from some exchanges

Those who make the effort to buy now on the BitShares DEX will be greatly rewarded when it goes on real exchanges.

openledger.io

Don't buy ZEPH in the BTC.open market, only in the BTS pair if you don't wanna lose alot of money paying x10 the price.If anyone is buying BTS on the DEX exchange , make sure you convert BTC to BTS then use the BTS/ZEPH pair. Which you can find on the top right of the openledger.io exchange , through 'Find Markets' pick the BTS pair and search ZEPH.

why does the diagram look like it was captured with google street view?