(HST) - HORIZON STATE

>Cryptopia listed yesterday
>Binance pending
>9mil MC
>Crypto AMA on the 1st.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjZWrjd-ghI

24th November 2017 Interview, you literarry can't miss out on this.

>UN related announcement this month.
>Big clients announcement next month.
>Great team, always available to answer questions on telegram and care about the speculative price of the token.
>Solves a real problem and long-term there will always be demand for the token.

The fuck are you thinking user, we've been warning you for 1 week now and this is still lower than 10m$ MC.

After all the announcments and news, we'll be seeing 50-60$m MC at least.

>how you see people actually using this shit for voting though?
Horizon State already has a working app called MiVote. It has been used by communities in Australia to vote in many issues.

The team had presented HST to the United Nations in New York. Announcement related to UN will be released some time next week.

>Why would organizations use HST?
It's way cheaper than the conventional voting system. That way, organizations like the UN etc will save money by using the HST platform. Also more efficient and more transparent obviously.

>How does it work?
Say the UN wants to make a decision/hold an election. They need to buy the HST tokens, to be able to use the platform.

The ratio is not necessarily 1 HST for 1 vote. But it will start with 1:1. Over time, this will change because HST's price will go up, so that 1:1 ratio won't be cheap for organizations anymore.

HST tokens can be divided up to 18 decimals. So in the future when HST's price is -- for example -- $4. The ratio will be 0.0001 HST for 1 vote. This is just an example, but you get the idea.

Bump, get on the train, 13m cap atm,get in or get fomo'd ya fags

The price will almost definatelly be 4$ EOY. I predict it will jump to 6-8$ in between and then consolidate down to 4$.

I'm almost certain when the real hype sets in and people start to pump up the price in a short amount of time, it will get overvalueda little bit.

Just like POWR did in the past week. It went up to 91c when there was a lot of hype, but now it's around 78-80c and will steadily grow when more announcements come.

HST is right now around here (pic related).

However, POWR has dipped as much as it can right now. It's gonna be slow growth from 77c. They already have 230m$ Market Cap.

This.

Forgot Image.

Comfy

I'm accumulating more now

I see that you copy-paste my explanations, user. But it's okay. We're on the same boa-- correction, rocket. We're on the same rocket.

I just want to add that HST will be the next moon mission in December. I've been saying this on Veeky Forums but the pajeets here didn't believe me. It's okay.

Pic related is a proof that HST has a connection with the United Nations. One of their advisors is an executive at the UN.

About the price, I personally feel that $4 is too high. I'm afraid that a big correction will occur if HST hits that price too quickly. But I can see this coin hitting $2 before EOY easily.

As always, do your own research.

Telegram: t.me/horizonstate

Can't wait to buy my qt asian GF with HST

You're being delusional, don't tell these young kids a ten ex is a minimum like it's no big deal

yeah saying $4 EOY is pretty wild, but a $140m marketcap isn't unexpected either

Agree with you goys. $4 is a $120m market cap.

Yes it's very possible for HST, but definitely not by EOY. That's too big of a jump.

I prefer a natural, a bit slow but steady grow. That's why I expect 'only' $2 by EOY.

I've been thinking about few things actually, but will have to wait for things to unfold.

If you look at POWR chart since the November 2, and compare it with HST chart + The insane difference in Circulating Supply and Total Supply..

What do you think the price will be till EOY. It's already 0.5 price of the POWR with 20x less Total Supply and market Cap of 15m$.

I mean, do the math, I see a 4$. And 4$ after consolidating from 6-8$ at it's peak and hype.

Thoughts and critique on my thinking?

UnitedNations Announcement soon
This will be 2$ EOY or more, perfect use of blockchain technology
great short-mid-long term hold
personally, I hodl till q3 19

Telegram group: t.me/horizonstate

This shit coin doesn't make any fucking sense.

Okay we ICO buy, Horizon State now has a bunch of fucking capital. They also have a stock of coins for later.

Why does anyone besides Horizon State hold a fucking decision token?

Scenario 1:
Horizon State sells decision tokens to clients so they can conduct votes. They decide on some fiat cost for the whole election and sell however many tokens they need to match that current fiat price to the client.

After the election or vote is over the client now still has all the decision tokens and sells them back to who? They sell back to Horizon State, no doesn't make sense they negate their profit or make a gain or loss based on market change since sale to client.

The client sells the coins on an exchange back to the market?

Maybe the coins are burned? This is not the case Devs on telegram have confirmed they won't burn coins used to vote with.

In this scenario Horizon State is using the hype of crypto to raise capital for their business at the ICO level, and speculation of value later to charge more for their product.

Scenario 1 Horizon State is a fucking scuzzy scheme.

Scenario 2:
Horizon State sells decision tokens to clients so they can conduct votes. They decide some fixed portion of a decision token is worth a single vote. Maybe it's 1 token maybe it's .0001 tokens. Maybe it's 10^-18 tokens. Since the token is divisible to the 18th fucking decimal place.

In this scenario they're just charging a fiat price and saying you buy the tokens from us to take advantage of our blockchain and platform. Okay makes sense they have a proprietary voting blockchain platform so they force clients to use their token as opposed to Ethereum itself or some other cryptocurrency with a public traceable ledger.

What value is the coin then? What drives the cost of the coin up here. Seems like absolutely nothing.

What becomes of the decision tokens after the election in this scenario? No value makes sense here.

Moreover, who has an incentive to actually buy a decision token from an exchange other than someone who says oh I can sell this later at a higher price?

This isn't a currency, it's a usable product, only usable with the privately controlled Horizon State platform, and it makes no sense for anyone other than Horizon State and their fucking clients to be holding them.

Why does this have finite supply, this shit makes no sense.

i dont know man i just flipped this shit at 2x i dont really care.

nice orderbook there

Imagine corrupted governements where people vote and it doesn't matter.

Guess what Horizon has to offer on a decentralized platform, where every vote is trackable and counted.

Who cares, it will go on binance and increase in value

My question, how does this drive the cost upward?

Your answer, imagine.

>10 days on CoinMarketCap
>No marketing yet
>Expects people to buy it blindly

You know almost every currency faces that in the first month or so? Some companies have good product first and then market it, some companies have good marketing and only an idea.

Do your own conclusion.

>Devs on telegram have confirmed they won't burn coins used to vote with

Wrong. Jason in telegram said that "some % of the coins will be burned after being used in voting." The team is still working on it, they will come up with the result soon.

All these scenarios have been asked and answered in the telegram. You either:

>missed the discussion in the telegram (if that's the case, scroll up and you'll find it)
OR
>you read that discussion, but you are intentionally spreading FUD against HST here.

So you're saying they ICO'd and have partnerships and contracts, and they don't even know the economics of their own fucking coin yet.

Brilliant alternative.

I was there both times Nimo tried to explain what he obviously doesn't understand. His own fucking coin.

The price isn't even that high dumbass. That's why no one is buying that

>I was there both times
Then why did you say that "Devs on telegram have confirmed they won't burn coins used to vote with"?

They said several times that a % of the tokens will be burned after being used for voting.

Did you miss that too? Or you're lying again?

>they don't even know the economics of their own fucking coin yet.
Wrong again.

They have things prepared. But they decided to take this economics case of the tokens to the telegram, and discuss it together with the community.

So that when they update the white paper, the economics of HST can be better and most importantly, can benefit the tokens holders as well.

Again, they have stated several times that "they want the holders to benefit from the tokens." Scroll up in the telegram and you'll find it.

They are able do the scenarios that you've described, but they will not do that. Because the moment they do that, the holders will simply sell and abandon the whole project.

That's a lose-lose situation for both Horizon State and the investors.

>Then why did you say that "Devs on telegram have confirmed they won't burn coins used to vote with"?

That's actually what Nimo said, scroll up and read for yourself.

>they don't even know the economics of their own fucking coin yet.
>Wrong again.

>They have things prepared. But they decided to take this economics case of the tokens to the telegram, and discuss it together with the community.

So they're crowdsourcing ideas of how to run the most fundamental aspect of their business from their telegram 3 weeks after ICO? You literally have no evidence that they have things prepared in a well thought out way.

If they had things prepared why is their white-paper aesthetically pleasing but in terms of a business plan so half-baked?

You're really not making a good case here.

come join the white knights of crypto
and talk with our sexy communitymanager-toyboy jason

t.me/horizonstate

get in before United Nations MOON

Yea Confido probably had an announcement coming next week too.

Also how the fuck do they keep transactions, read ELECTIONS, honest? The whole point of the blockchain is that you have people providing proof of work to prevent double pays and malicious reality distortion by validating false transactions.

It's like these people haven't even read Satoshi's white paper.

You have AMA with Nimo and Niam on 1st December, hope the answers will please you.

Exposing vaporware is extremely pleasing, so I expect December 1 will be a great day.

Shit posting you say?

Horizon State is by definition still VAPORWARE. This is abundantly clear from all official responses to inquiries.

>fudding and thinking you will get cheaper tokens before 1st December

W/e baby cakes, you have no reasonable response that explains product viability that correlates with token value for holders to any of the questions I asked in this thread.

No FUD this shit just has no fundamentals beyond a good idea that blockchain COULD keep votes honest

see

delusional

>but you get the idea

No one does, because as a business it's a great idea, but it has nothing to do with the market value of the coin. It makes no sense for this coin to be held by outside of Horizon State and their clients.

Your post provides nothing in response to any of my posts' questions. Get out of here you mindless shill.

Dump bags while you can take profit before the disaster of an AMA kills your chance.