Idk what to buy

Idk what to buy
Everything seems like it already pumped
What do

what ever you do don't buy BCH

Kyber

STRAT

Gonna explode over the next few weeks. A lot of stuff coming, and IMO it's a viable competitor to Ethereum

Buy LBC, Stratis and Cardano

Research DNA. Watch Facebook video update from a few days ago. Join discord. Then you'll know what to do

fundamental rule of trading anything: if someone tells you buy then it's an inherently riskier investment. Because either 1) that person has a vested interest in you buying and needs you to buy to help them or 2) more and more people are discovering this investment you're being told about and it's overvaluation is building. Leading to a bubble.

Are the rumors true?

Not how it works, I'm the guy who told everyone to buy btg on red and sell on humb.
Not everyone want to dump bags, some of us just want to help.

On Rex (bittrex)

You're in the second part then, you've contributed to overvaluation. Simple game theory, one or the other.

what rumours?

just wait for the dip

I like vertcoin. Should I buy now or wait?

Your assumption is that markets and perfect and everything is priced correctly, and that by promoting a token it gets more attention than it should and becomes overpriced. I don't agree with that, as markets are imperfect and tokens can be undervalued

Nowhere did I assume markets are always efficient. People shilling investments contributes to the inefficiency.

>everything already pumped
>don't know what to do

Then buy a steady coin like SALT or ZRX. don't follow pumps FUCKING EVER OP.

Kek that applies to stocks and real life not internet fake money
Vertcoin yes or no?

I kek'd at internet fake money. Seems like you answered your own question. You can invest in something real or you can buy internet fake money. I know one of those sounds way better than the other.

I don't see it pumping soon. The Asic-resistants Vert, Groestl and Feather gained traction during the height of the bch shilling because they're unchinkable, but it turned out BTC is also quite chink-resistant so there's not much point in using them as hedges anymore

Coinbase will be listing vertcoin in January maybe I will buy by then. Bittrex is listing knc in December so I think I will buy that for now.
Thanks.

Nah, overpumped. Good coin tho.

Does it contribute if the token is undervalued because of inefficient markets?

Strat or Waves

undervaluation is rare due to things like inflation, general confidence in the markets ability to correct itself, etc. Undervaluation in an already highly speculative field like crypto is basically nonexistent.

Why

What do you mean by crypto being non existent? That there's few real applications currently?

If undervaluation were rare, but marketing creates overvaluation, that math suggests you generally believe all traded items are typically overpriced? In which case, what investment strategy do you pursue when this is your starting point?

yes, any bull market is just increasing exuberance and confidence in securities, which inherently involves overpricing them.

SALT is good right now.

Constant development. Strat short term has an expo where they will be presenting a large part of their platform.

Waves roadmap is filled with updates.

So your thoughts are this is a bubble and correction is due?

There's some cryptos with live or launching products that offer significant advantages over status quo. These are ones that I'm keen on exploring, whereas I agree the vast majority are significantly overvalued considering their ultimate value proposition

why any news or just no pump recently?