Bitcoin ATM for cash out?

Every pajeet on biz is spreading fud about cashing out but I never hear anything about btc atms... Is there something the Jews are hiding, or are atms actually a viable cashout

the markups are usually fucking insane. ive seen as high as 20%

Welp... looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

If you don' t mind paying a 5% fee they are great

Go poop on another forum pajeet

theyre just there to make it look like you can cash out.

this.

u cant cash out because otherwise it would open ways for money laundering.

Buy LINK

they don't actually give you money, they steal your data and sell it

Can someone explain this meme to me? I cash out all the time :\

this

Prove it :^)

fuck off shill

I still don't get it. Are you guys retarded or am I retarded? Do you people not have places in your country were you walk in and get cash? lol

lmao don't tell me you fuckers seriously thought you can convert to fiat

nice try you fucking shill, we're not buying into your shitty pajeet scam.

Prove it :^)

can't confirm, you can't cash out

better pray that crypto succeeds

Why would you even want to convert to fait? I thought crpyto is the future! Are you telling me it has virtually no value itself?

You just have to find a good one. I've had plenty with this problem where they expected like 15% because they tell you btc's only selling for like $7,900 when it's really $8,600 and then on top of that they take 5%. I've also had one give me a $5 instead of a $20. I emailed the support and they actually sent me $15 in bitcoin when I took a picture of 44 20's and 1 5. The support was entirely pajeets and I think they're owned mostly by pajeets.

Now I've found one locally that's just 5% including exchange rate, gives out $50's + $20's, and is just a pleasure to use. So if you find one that sucks, keep looking. Also read reviews on that particular atm.

Seriously tho:

I know I can cash out with my wallet QR but is there KYC? I heard in US they take your info before you can use an ATM

Also 5% fee is better than paying capital gains in any Anglo country

I wouldn't say I've cashed out but I am taking some Christmas profits with the gyft app and bought a fuckton of silver

they are fine if you cash out small amounts. kinda like most people flipping shit dont report taxes if they do it as a sidegig.
but if you start cashing out any actual money, you might get a visit from irs and it will fuck you like youve never been fucked before, boi

You didn't answer the question. kYC or no. Forget burger land for a moment user, it's a police state aside from the 2nd amendment

basically, yes. all your alts are valued in btc, but btc is valued in fiat.
>FIAT DOESNT MATTER ONLY CRYPTO HAHA
five minutes later
>BTC AT $8800 IM GONNA BE RICH