Be fearful when others are greedy

Bull runs left and right.
Are you taking profits or getting extra greedy?

In 1 week will you be saying, damn should have sold some BTC at 8700 and some ETH at 480 (they are now 8100 and 400 again).

Use your brains people. Look at the charts. See patterns. Recognize when something is oversold.

It's all glitz and glory until the price drops overnight.

Good luck.

>just predict the market

>be fearful when others are greedy

>Sell at 8k
>Be forced to buy back in again at 12k

buy link, birch solve oracle.

Does this look difficult to predict? Or could a toddler finish that chart?

no, in 3 years ill be saying damn should have sold BTC at 234k and eth at 56k instead you fucking short sighted brainlet frog

>meme lines
>trying to predict the market

KEK

this one's even better. if you can't figure out where this goes you are fucking complete retards.

screencap this for 1 week from now.

you sound afraid, so I guess I should be greedy

it's literally going even fucking higher and then it's gonna settle at around 600$

how cucked will you feel at that point?

Don't miss the chance to buy back at 600 bro

In a week’s time it might be time to sell btc, especially if the momentum slows down. Which is what seems to be happening.

Shitcoins. Just hold. They’ve been holding their ground when btc goes up, and going up when btc goes down.

It will keep going up BUY BUY BUY

Money is cheap to borrow. The markets will continue to run up.

>picking a top in this market

I sold some btc at 6800 and 7400 thinking that was the top. Now it's probably gonna go to 10k

kek

fuck you! sold at 8k and its about to cruise by 10k in a few weeks.

>Be greedy when others are fearful.
Buy LINK!

now show the zoomed out version :D

Bitcoin

Bitcoin cash

I'm up $1000 from an initial investment of $2,800 on SUB, ETH and REQ. Should I take profits now bros?

The only reason I'm apprehensive about it is because these are my long term holds.

There aren't nearly enough celebration threads to get me worried. Do your trading by those and pink Wojaks

You sell part of it. Little but at a time, spread out on the way up. I just sold at 8600, and I don't care because I still have 80% of my position.

Bitcoin cash just before past moon

>try your hand at swing trading, everybody, you certainly won't get rekt

thanks OP

Bitcoin cash now

>imagine being this bluepilled

t. future baghodler

Choose wisely...

Love,

Lain

Did someone say this was a small china dick BCH thread, boy? Gtfo out here, we're celebrating massive gains, and massive dicks.

wtf that's look like force speed from star wars

nice just bought 100k

Are you retarded? Outside of Raiden and Power Ledger literally nothing has pumped in three months. Things must be really bad if newfaggots think this is too good to be true. I'm fucking pissed right now.

you always pop out of nowhere as soon as btc does a little dip. so cute.

VTC? GRS? BCH? WTC? ETP?

>nothing

i hate how after weeks or even months of a dip the first sign of recovery is met with
>i can't wait for the dip soon
faggot nigger we've been in the dip for the past month and a half fucking kys

if ethereum crashed 98% i would still break even lol

you're a faggot, kys

Everyone here is fucking retarded
OP is saying take profits, sell some and wait to see if the price keeps going up.
But most biztards are fucking stupid bagholders
>muh I'm never going to sell

I've actually lost way more potential earnings selling early than I have bagholding through dips/crashes.

You do realise that the previous bitcoin crash was because the network was intentionally choked through unconfirmed transactions, undergoing a mining coup due to the BCH difficulty algorithm as well as a BCH pump don't you? Like it wasn't just a "random" event.

That's because you don't buy the dips

aka timing the market

What's funny about this is that you, OP, and most others here, are fearful because you're afraid of the bull run and being wiped out again so you're taking profits.

That's why I should be "greedy" and stay in. A real bull run lasts 4 months. You've seen nothing.

I do though. I'm still 6x on my investments, but I would be at least 8x now if I hodled certain coins.

It will have a strong dip but inevitably shoot up from that dip to $600+ afterwards. I think you know this.

>babby newfag here is satisfied with his baby gains
Real moon missions used to be 10x or more, on mid-cap coins, and happen at least once per week or more.

When you try your best to get maximum profits do you aim to ride the spike to the top and sell there/on the way down, or do you sell on the way up before it hits the tip and you might not be able to get your orders filled?

>Be fearful when others are greedy

Doesn't apply to crypto. The more people that buy it, the more it goes up.

>
>>just predict the market

Easy. Contrarian investing. With all the hype around BCH, I KNEW that there was going to be a big buyout of BTC this weekend. Its fucking obvious. If someone says there's going to be a happening for a whole week straight---there's not going to be a happening where they say it will be, but in some other investment.

>he doesn't know what RSI is
There's literally nothing drawn on the chart. Are you blind or retarded?

This.

Ignore animeposters. Assume they're clinically retarded

I'm selling everything. Buying back in a day or two once it all crashes down.

Never buy a green market. Ever.

Buy some shitty floored crypto and wait for the whale pump for easy 2x.

Dips are things of the old. We are on a rocketship now. It coasted on an average of $8200 for a whole fucking week with one flash dip to $7900 for like 30 minutes.

>>Be fearful when others are greedy

This quote has fucked me over so many times I can't even count.

The only thing it means is, if something is oversold, buy it, if overbought, sell it.

Good luck with that- what usually ends up happening is you try and time the market and you get raped.

What USUALLY happens is you snork up I giant whiff of your own confirmation bias and come up with whatever reason you want and overtrade.

Buffet is a fucking cunt. Multibillionaires who can, in a sharp recession, buy whole railroads, can toss off one liners with Charlie Munger in their annual reports, without any real purpose. Don't take that to mean its magical beans advice that will turn a loser into a winner.

It means buy low, sell high and thats about fucking it. It means be FEARFUL when YOU are being GREEDY.

selling bitcoin? as in cashing out to USD?

yeah I'd get raped by taxes on that. there's no real exit strategy for me. I invested 5 months back and now I'm just sitting on a portfolio which has exploded in value with no idea what to even do with my virtual money.

I'm currently holding 3k tether kind of hoping for a big dip. I'm not gonna try to time the market anymore. It can be good to buy the rumor and time that but I've lost like 5k this week alone trying to time shit. Fuckin failed. So i'll just be prepared for a crash if it does happen by holding tether.

Be greedful when others are feery