Are you mentally prepared for + $1000 ETH?

Are you mentally prepared for + $1000 ETH?

Seems like Dash is getting there first

YES. Thank you money skeleton.

thank money skelly

>$1000

lol. I'm ready for $1600 by Q3

I have 4k fiat to buy with. What do. Already hold 6k afraid I'll buy at ATH if I do now but the environment feels different

Bitcoin is still alpha , just went to 8600

I am prepared for it to crash back to sub 300.

eth will crash.

Stratis will likely de-thrown Eth by the end of 2018.

Please stop. I can’t handle all this money

look at that flatline at the top...

its reached the top

Regretful you didn't buy when it was sub 400?

Buy the 15%-20% dip as usual. Standard crypto trading procedure. Or just go in whenever and hodl.

time to start shorting BTC big time

when noobs are charting during a parabolic bull run for btc and now eth. LOL

what will that dip be down to

Look at the past 6 months. The main appeal of eth for me is historic stability. When it dips it doesn't dip that much, it recovers fast, and while it may putz along flat for a while it has potential to skyrocket at any time. Eth is not anywhere close to plateau yet.

Magic 8 ball says it doesn't know ask later.

Vitalik will fuck up and be exposed for having CP on his computer or say something stupid about CP on twitter resulting in the price tanking hard.

lol

Say thanks to BTC going ATH.

If BTC crash to 3000 this Pedo coin will go back below $300.

All it needs to do is make the NEWS

If normies hear about it then it's going to quadruple in a month and eat BTC alive..

>used to have 250 eths
>panic sold at 130$ when it dipped hard in july

golly gee, im going to fucking kill myself

Scamcoin Dash...
user, I... I don't think you are going to make it

Isn't ETH the fuel for smart contract?
If this is the case ETH is a depreciating asset that is designed to be used, not a store of value.

Sure the price of oil can go up and up but at some point it will make more sense to just use vegetable oil.

Same thing with ETH. The price will go up but at some point the price of ETH will just be parity with hosting a server on AWS.

Considering you can get server hosting for a year for under 50 dollars ETH is really overvalued.

What gives?

Didn't happen last time.

Connor?

No one will buy ICOs with eth at 1k.

all the icos use usd nowadays anyway

THANK YOU MONEY SKELETON
BLESS US WITH 2k ETH

Are we levelling out? Time to sell?

Very intelligent post. The issue we have with ETH is that newcoiners think it is the next BTC. Really. I was in retail place that i frequent and one of the people there had recently invested in BTC on Coinbase. (I had never discussed crypto with him, but after he bought I did say that I owned some BTC.) He told me about ETH and that he thought it was the next BTC.

I tried to explain the difference without sounding like a crypto nerd, but he was hearing none of it. It was like He had literally discovered something undervalued because it cost less fiat than BTC.

you people are retarded lmao this shit is literally crashing right now when every other shitcoin is mooning with BTC

>he thinks he will see eth fuel deoreciation in his lifetime

truly redpilled my friends xD

*depreciation

only if btc gets past 20k first, else i will cry

You have a strange definition of crashing, user.

guys its true value is only $8 , so you are not making real money. its all fiction