Same dude as yesterday, got JOOST'ed

Yesterday I asked you pajeets to give me the next 2x coin and i would donate 0.2 btc. After looking to your comments I chose PBL purely based on the fact that it had the most mentions. Thanks for the JOOST Veeky Forums. Now that I still have 0.2 btc to give away , I will ask you fags again: what is your hidden gem which will 2x in 1 week? I got JOOST'ed once, don't wanna get JOOST'ed again which is why I will raise the reward to 0.4 btc if its 2x.

Goodluck.

Nice digits. Buy SIGT, it is your only hope.

dont listen to the biz

I bought Publica on biz recommendation, went all in with 14 btc, now i lost 7 btc

my wife is going to kill me and probably divorce me after i tell her i lost the mortage money on the publica scam

this nigga, I told you yesterday but you dont listen like a typical Veeky Forumsnisman
check out our previous convo about it if you dont believe me...easy 10x

1NjL6bdYc1nm3qVGwD8r5cNPQG362oaphU

yesterday i told you ripple and now you would be 5% up. faggot

bro, I fucking spit my water laughing. How did you expect me to choose you when everybody was jamming PBL.

I don't need your 5%, go home to the stockmarket.

your call homie, either way we're both gonna make it cause I just loaded up on PBL at .0003

Again, look at DNA. Go watch the latest Facebook video update and see what's coming out

Aragon (ANT)

>Now that I still have 0.2 btc
>I will raise the reward to 0.4 btc if its 2x.
so you will donate all your money?

Put it into RCN and send BTC here once your rocket has taken off:

1EyymAHgaSpWgXNpvQbz1PeStgv2d13Bxg

I posted yesterday that I had 1 btc laying around. So no.

Look at the fucking data, PBL is barely getting any trades at these low levels. Last trade? 4 fucking hours ago; people don't want to trade it right now since it's so early. There are a lot of good things coming for PBL, learn to hold and your patience will be rewarded.

>I will ask you fags again: what is your hidden gem which will 2x in 1 week?
>reading comprehension

Dito, my point is that you're only joosted if you exit joosted.

>He doesn't realize you can buy and sell things multiple times
>fell for the hoddle meme

kek. instead of a shitty 2x, you can get 20x in the same time span if you stop being a cuck.

teach me

I never said in my earlier post that it was in 1 week timespan. This time I decide to listen to Veeky Forums 1 more time which I will HOLD for 1 week.

Either Nuls, Hedge or Rise

1HTq8KLp4EboejTRibT3pey9NjSyRsvJL

Easy

DOVU

>market cap 4mil
>Ico price after performing 5x and 3x ico price
>aka accumulation phase
>british team, backed by Jaguar Land Rover and the british government
>Only on etherdelta and just added to HitBtc
>hidden gem at its finest

Can take more than a week, but this is GUARANTEED to perform 2x, it basically oscilates between 10c and 19c every week. You won't even have to wait a month.
Also, its market cap is not even 5 million, a whale can fart on it and the price will go 2x in a minute, plus, there are always the fat finger buyer on etherdelta to spike the price. Literally the best coin here, and I know what I'm talking about.

Donate me some eth instead of bitc, BTC has huge transfer fees and takes too much time. I'm in the future OP, be in it as well.

ETH address: 0x0930cFa8C79dA6fAc2d5C64Ecd45D9A37C85a8E3

BTC address if you like fees; 1Cz8hcLeP3Ho1HLq2KsBRrpar47jUfNba8

Wrong attitude there, you know you could do 5% 20 times instead of just once. Don't just gamble on some shitcoin going 2x overnight that Veeky Forums told you to buy. Do some research.

I said IOTA yesterday, but I'm saying XLM today.

1JEx8MxVa8KSoCESWjzfHGazbzGTqnVoJC

FUN has a good shot at it, following the same pattern as recently (look at what the volume bump prior to the last one did... that's right, a one week 2x)

more like 2 weeks actually, but given the bigger bump now maybe this is right

Fuck you, but nice quads.
You’re better off asking randoms on the street what tomorrow’s winning lotto numbers are.
Do your own research and stop relying on the utter guesses of strangers.
This laziness and wanting things handed to you for zero effort is why you keep getting just’d.

also:

1vs9bCtsMZWH6ondu9jekvuPNsJyerMWW

thanks for the donation in case I'm right

Monero
15MgWJnUJD4GFvDESTjcjhYQeTGzuJoYhm

I told you yesterday
OMG - up 10% from 7 to 8.50
NEO - up from 32 to 38
ETHOS - up from 1.40 to 1.65
you didn't take my advice then so I'll try one more time, NEO is about to have a big Pump and OMG is in the coming weeks. ETHOS will have a huge pump in Feb of 2018 to accumulate now before it hits 2 digits.

Dovu, who's head of blockchain is a graphic designer with no Dev experience. Yeh that's a fucking cast iron guarantee

Substratum obviously, will go more than 2x on december 14th

WTF man. Do you really think anybody can predict what will moon in a day? Maybe if there's annoucement or news. But PBL is really solid project, you should hold it.

Hold PBL. The team is actually very solid, low cap. It should hit 0.001 again with a bit of patience.

VOTE coin easy

dude, you understand what 2x means?

why would it bounce back? as long as there is no big exchange coming soon, i don't see it moving back. Ed and cryptopia isn't enough.

PBL
price down 95%
marketcap 10,000$
cant go wrong get in here

marketcap aint even 10k usd rofl

Have a look at $REAL

- Great team
- ICO was overpriced, but very cheap right now
- New exchange soon (proper one finally)
- Beta of product not too far off (feb 2018)
- Tokens are used to invest in (part of) real estate, income generated gets paid out in ETH

Are you retarded? Mcap is $1 million. Price isn't nearly down 95%

Fucking pajeet go shit in a street

Pbl will rise soon. Just bought some more

exactly

QSP. Huge opening on Binance. Upcoming announcements. Has a lot of hype behind it.

>get JUSTed
>comes back to the cause of the JUST to get JUSTed again

Maybe what you should do is pick any, ANY coin that Veeky Forums has never mentioned, and go all in.

>Maybe what you should do is pick any, ANY coin that Veeky Forums has never mentioned, and go all in.

If you know the context of my post you would have known I had 1 btc laying around so I don't care about a lose. Sometimes Veeky Forums has nice hidden gems so maybe i can motivate people to share by earning rewards because im a lazy piece of shit.

Give it a couple of weeks I mean. Time scales in crypto are so artificially suppressed. Cap is just over $1m with a decent team, won't sit at this level forever.