I'm a poorfag and just went all in on ARK

I'm a poorfag and just went all in on ARK.

I have about 3,000 ARKs. Bear in mind this is most of my savings.

Where will I be in one year?

I am not an ARKie though I do have about 2000 ARK for the hell of it. I think, and I'm sure almost anyone would agree with me, its a solid $10 by Q4-2018. With that said, there is better money to be made elsewhere within that time.

Ark should be over 100k sats if everything goes well. That's $10+.

Probably but it's gonna be much harder to identify those coins isn't it. To me, ARK was the comfiest LTH.

I have news for you. If you hold Ark, you are an Arkie.

Ark is known for not releasing dates to hype up releases, so whenever ArkVM and push button blockchains come out, I reckon it'll be $15-20.
Also OP, make sure you stake for those comfy passive gains.

ARK is going to moon like fucking crazy in a couple months op. Look at those repeating fractals

>poorfag
>3k ark
>tfw all in and only 1.4k ark

How do you stake? Everyone mentions using the desktop wallet, but I don't use it. I'm waiting for the mobile wallet to release since I do crypto everything with my phone, but I'm also waiting for a ledger nano arriving next week.

I'm not sure I understand staking. Don't you just put ark into your wallet, use that wallet public key to vote for the delegate, then keep ark in that wallet and don't take it out? So would I be staking with my mobile wallet key or my hardware wallet key? I'm confused.

OP here on my phone

You will be able to stake with the mobile wallet on release I'm guessing. Currently with the desktop wallet you just have to send the one time fee to the delegate address for it to record your vote and from there you don't do anything and you just receive ARK passively from the delegated proof of stake system. The amount of ARK received is proportional to your stake in the total pool of your delegate.

U mean a solid 100$ Q4 2018

atleast 10$ indeed, probably way more than that.

but no other coin will give you the same guaranteed passive income like ark

How much do you get with 3k ark?

What I'm confused about though is if I'm staking based on what's in the mobile wallet, then what if I would much rather keep my hodl stakes in the hardware wallet rather than on my phone.

About .75 Ark/day

biz classic pays out per week right? I have 3k ark but still have to put it in a desktop wallet.

Daily, weekly or monthly(your choice), but the minimum to receive a payout is 1.1 Ark

>He's DELUDED

wew lad.

How the fuck do you choose that lmao

>ARK/BTC

Stop with this bullshit.

You vote for biz_classic and then register on their site classicdelegate.biz and you can choose your payout frequency.

thanks

You larping faggots trying to fud annoy me.
>theres better money to be made elsewhere in that time

Okay so why the fuck would you be holding any ark at all if you didn't believe it would make you money? The whole fucking point of this is to make us much money before this entire bubble pops and arks one of the best coins for that purpose right now IMO, I personally see it reaching neo levels in 2018 quite easily and there is a small term pump coming soon too when the business entity and mobile wallet hit within the next week

On the streets

You can also vote/stake from a ledger

stop thinking in fiatshitcoins