I just recently started investing into crypto and was wondering how gains work. I'm retarded. Say...

I just recently started investing into crypto and was wondering how gains work. I'm retarded. Say, I have $200 bucks and bought bitcoin at $8k and it goes to 10k, how much gains would I make or how do you calculate percentages? I wanna know where to put my money and see considerable growth. Etc.
Also, cryptocurrency experience thread! Thanks!

you buy 200$ worth of something, you sell 300$
you made a 100$ profit

only the profit is taxed. at least in europe

8k = 100%
10k = X
10.000 * 100 / 8000 = 125 %
Your 200 bucks increased by 25%
0.25 * 200 = 50 usd
You have now 250 usd.

How old are you?

Are you a brainlet? You're holdings go up the same percentages as the percentage the coin goes.

How so? Do european banks check incoming transfers into fiat?

holy motherfuck i cant imagine someone being this stupid. this doesn't even have to do with crypto in general. this is basic fucking maths you learn at age 10. holy fucking SHIT

Must be bait.

if this isn't an indication that normie money is pouring in, I don't know what else is.

Everyone grab your cocks cause we're going to the fucking moon in 2018.

Lmao thanks man.
I appreciate it. And I'm 20. I can't believe how stupid people have to be to get mad at me for something like this but some of y'all gotta lighten up.
Ya ya quick maths. I know. Haha.

SELL SELL SELL LOOK AT THIS SHIT ITS FUCKING OVER MOUTH BREATHING NIGGERS HAVE OFFICIALLY JUMPED ON BOARD WE'RE SINKING BOYS

Lol

buy confido, 1'000% gain

OP here. Anyway, I'd like to thank all the retards for the considerable amount of replies I didn't think I'd get. I appreciate it a lot. Sure, I'm a 'normie,' and I've known about bitcoin and cryptos since I was about in middle school but was discouraged by not knowing how easily accessible it is and thought hey, it's never too late to start making some money.

I'm not mad, I was legit curious, because it's basic math knowledge, but maybe it's not your strength, it's okay.

bro you're question wasn't a crypto question it was a basic fucking math question that you couldn't figure out or even figure out how to google.

Honestly its a such a basic fucking thing that the fact you didn't know how to calculate it is a big fucking red flag that you're a fucking retard. Don't invest in crypto, for your own fucking sake.

>everyone starts to get in on it
>that will only make it more valuable
>get out
kys

you dont even know how to do this simple math................????????? wtf....

Get yourself a bitfolio bro, it performs these calculations for you. Just add how much you bought.

are you retarded?

Unfortunately this , user. Not trying to hurt your feelings but you actually need to have basic intelligence to do well with crypto. Maybe not right now, the bull market is forgiving as fuck. But you'll need it when this shit turns.

This is a zero sum game, you need to be smarter than the people's money you're trying to take. The only way to win in this scenario user is to not let yourself be the bottom of the moneyflow pyramid. Unfortunately you won't have what it takes to be at the top. Think of it like you know you can't win against Muhammad Ali so your next best bet is to not step in the ring with him at all.

Sick, thanks my guy! I appreciate the help.

And for anyone seriously wondering if I'm retarded I'm not. I went up to AP Calc in my junior year of high, and then just stopped with me. It wasn't my strong suit. I passed that shit wth a C, and ever since then I forgot about math in general.

>can't into grade school math
>we're the stupid ones

yeah if its big enough they have to report it to the tax agency, its a bit different from country to country but here they report anything over 5k eurobucks.

>20
>cant Google
>doesnt understand basic math
Lmao ya ya youre a fucking retard

>Maybe not right now, the bull market is forgiving as fuck.
Even in a bull market we see plenty of pink wojaks every day. Specially with the people that fall for the pnd (potcoin, metal and others). And then we have confido and other scam projects. At the end the best thing for a "normie" with no intelligence is to invest in btc or eth.

Anyway, I probably shouldn't have posted a question like that here without first doing the math myself lol, cause to be honest. 8 --> 10 is 25% increase just by looking at it.
And imnnot booty tickled that a lot of idiots on here wanna call me a dumbass. Biz is a joke though, for real. the way this whole board jokes around is kind of funny in a sad way because people can't even have serious discussions without someone making a mooning/can't cash out/and meme threads. But I'm the dumb one

Just FYI how emotional you're getting now doesn't bode well when your shitcoins drop 3% and you panic. This just furthers my evidence you're not going to make it.

You can make it bro, there is still time. Just buy on hard dips when everybody is in a panic and Veeky Forums gets flooded with pink wojaks. Never sell.

lurk more faggot.

you are still fucking retarded. 8/10 is 20% jesus christ use a calculator

Thanks my guy. I appreciate the actual comments out here.

YOOO HAHAHA though, people really think I'm getting emotional. All others do on here is hide behind computer screens and try investing their grandmas savings on little garbage cryptocurrencies and cry about when they lose it haha.

Lmao dumbass. If we start at 8, split it in half. That's 4, 50%. Split it in half again. 2, 25% of 8. Add two more to 8, 25% increase. You fucking retard. If you still think I'm retarded keep fueling my thread, and that's why real discussions don't actually take place on BIZ.

So you guys need a gainz calculator? I'll make one in github. What do you need?

You are fucking retarded. Don't do something you can't understand. Just fucking quit, and educate yourself about it, then start again you fucking brainlet.

are you a nigger? did you attend public school in an inner city? do you have a learning disability?

Thanks for the money you are putting into the market, we will buy floormats for our lambos with it.

you're never gonna make it

wow

BTFO by retarded OP.

You bought $200 worth at $8k
>200/8000 = .025
Thats the amount of bitcoin you have.
Now it’s at $10k
>$10,000*.025 = $250
Minus your initial
>$250-$200 = $50 gain

>Say, I have $200 bucks and bought bitcoin at $8k and it goes to 10k, how much gains would I make or how do you calculate percentages?

10/8=1.25.
1.25*200=250.

It's pretty obvious you're getting emotional. Read back whatever you typed. Honestly retards like you are good for the market. Thanks for the money.

get down on your knees, boy

you're gonna need to suck 8,000 dicks for a dollar each just to buy one bitcoin

>nigger who cant do simple math calls other people stupid

Ok nigger

what app is that

I'm fucking 19 and even I'm not that fucking retarded, like holy shit.

i will send OP 1 btc if he shows timestamped pic of hand. pretty sure he's a nigger. oh sorry, it's* a nigger