I really fucking hope so.

ARE

D_L_DED

...are still up 30% from last week.

yet still below ICO price lmao

>he bought at ICO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why is it dumping so hard?

STOP BULLYING ICO SHITTERS Y COMBINATOR FUCKING FORCED US AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Binance. Bots don't care about price, it's still profitable.

delusional

Any promising coin that gets shilled hard by biz manchildren turns to complete shit. See chainlink. Req will recover eventually once they start reaching roadmap goals.

I can't fucking take anymore. I am going to dump my 200k Req on the next pump. Every time this shit has a decent run up an immediate plummet back down to 700 sats. I'm sure there are a lot of people thinking the same.

I already got out of it, though with a 4% loss. I got excited and dumped during the very beginning of that recent pump. Regretted it, but then I've been getting into other things rather than having my money tied up in a tanked hodl.
I stick feel okay about REQ, but I'm probably going to sit this out until I see more roadmap progress.

I made the mistake of moving all my Link and Req to a wallet. I made decent amounts swing trading, but eventually couldn't stand seeing it go lower all the time even if I was making coins. Could have picked up another 20%. I'm too active in crypto to have it sitting in a wallet, I'm going to have to move it back.

Weak hands. This project is so promising and you're passing up a ground floor opportunity.

I boosted my stack on the way down with the nice predictable swings. It looks to be stable at the moment at least. I'll drop it if I'm wrong. I would definitely be back in 3-4 days before their biweekly update, then keep a close eye for the peak.

Pajeets dumping with no working product out and without proper exchange. Why do u even invest? It didn't go x5 in the first week? Better dump all, shit project, shit everything. Never change.

That being said, I'm moving REQ up to my #2 position (right behind LINK) after it dips back down to $0.05.

Also holding SUB and it's /comfy/