2018 Predictions Thread

At what price point do you think the market will dry up and not be as profitable as it was in 2017?

I think 2018 will be a 100% profit year for most coins (they will go up 100% but not more than that) which is way down from 2017's 1000%+ profit year for many coins.

My predictions:

Bitcoin will go to $9k-$10k by January and will struggle to make higher gains in 2018. No one really wants to buy 1 bitcoin for more than $10k besides the stupidly rich.

Ethereum will go to $500 but I don't see it going up higher than that until Casper & PoS which apparently are 1-2 years away. :/ So 2018 will be a boring year for Ethereum.

Litecoin will go up to $100 and I feel will stay around there until atomic swaps have gone mainstream and people can see how much better & faster it is than Bitcoin and how much less they're paying in fees. I feel Litecoin is an underdog and will be the best investment in 2018.

Your thoughts?

Didnt you know user? 2018 is the year of the LINK

Everything will at least x10.
Go now to marketcap and add a 0 to every single coin.

>$9K by January
Nigga this shit's going OVER 9K today.

Casper is alot closer than you think.. you didn't hear it from me

this is a wealth transfer from fiat money to cryptocurrency. it may take a couple more years, but it will certainly not stagnate until the transfer is complete

Btc will have biggest and sickest mooning after 2018 as banks and nations go bust in europe. That is when euro deflation turns to panic inflation

I think we will be up to 5-10x gains for the big players
Then God have mercy
It either turns to stock-like gainz or dip into the bloody pits of pinkwojak hell
HOWEVER
Crypto is here to stay. Elites want electronic cash. They wont abolish it. And we are in 3rd millennium forfuckssake mankind cant still pay with papers

>Bitcoin will go to $9k-$10k by January

Dude we're hitting over $9k assured before the end of the year and $10k honestly seems like a possibility

This. The shitstorm brewing in traditional markets is going to add rocket fuel to what's already starting in crypto.

Dude we are in late early adopter stage right now, many many normies know about BTC and 2018 will be the year they buy in. This shit will blow up over the next two years like we never have seen anything blow up so far, those will be glorious times for all of us

Explain?

BTC will top out at 25k
ETH will bounce just shy of $1000
LTC $150
NEO $100
Link ~ 15 cents

Link hits bitcoin parity by february. All you need to know.

Iota 14-20 dollars.

People will be grasping at anything that holds value in said shitstorm. They'll look at crypto as the safer alternative to fiat, because it is.

i agree except Link will be -15 cents

This

yes, ETH will skyrocket while LINK, a coin that will be necessary for 99% of ETH's projects, will stagnate.

I like these threads.

> ETH - $1500
> FunFair - $0.25
> Salt - $25
> Golem - $18
> NEM - $1
> TKN - $12000

Deja vu that Simpsons reaction gif and economic collapse related post also.

yaaaasssss

1% of the gold market enters in bitcoin alone lmao seriously user late adoption stage my ass

Say that to the hedge funds coming this coming year.