I have 1k$ in BTC, ETH and XMR for long time HODL. Is there another HODL crypto worth getting?

I have 1k$ in BTC, ETH and XMR for long time HODL. Is there another HODL crypto worth getting?

WTC, REQ, HST

STRAT / BAY / RLC

ODN

Bitcoin Cash.

It’s unironically this.

fuck it, I guess I'll buy it just so i can be a part of the meme club

Do not doubt the power of meme magic

I put 8-15% of my capital in a high-risk/high-reward opportunity, like an ICO or a newer token/coin.

Atm after I sold off my POWR I jumped into getting OMA from Omanilla. Most promising project lately in my opinion.

Don’t listen to these retards, don’t play shitcoin roulette OP. I’d suggest just putting more money into your current positions, or if you really want another, make it LTC or NEO.

pretty wild meme u got there

Blocknet for sure.

>only $1k
why even bother

Decred

XMR is a honeypot. Will be the biggest dump in crypto history when it's wikileaked.

I have been lurking daily about cryptos for the past year and a half or so. My semi-long to long term picks (3-25 years) are, XMR, BTS, WTC, SYS. Optionally some LTC & BTC. Im sure there are other great coins and projects as well but I am very confident on the grand success of all of these.

i'd say go for litecoin as before china it was near 100$. it hasnt fully recovered. it is going up now

Bancor, definitely bancor

This is FUD, I can tell from seeing quite a lot of FUD in my time

i'm definitely not wearing my underwear.

naive burger needs his reddit spoons feedings

i get my boxer shorts at k-mart in cincinatti.

I know i've been tracking you with your monero wallet.

i don't think so. no. definitely not.

No, seriously, that's perfect. Put like 5% in some alt like LINK that might moon, otherwise just stick with that and keep accumulating during dips/crashes

Viacoin and UBQ

POWR

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS