OLDFAGBIZTARD BTC 14K INCOMING

Norks backed down at literally High Noon 9 hours and 45 minutes ago. BTC to the moon!

fakenewsbiztard

Red lips standing by. Where were you, you missed out on a moon mission?

Forgot pic. Havent slept. Lol

standing by, awaiting launch

just like the Korean BTG pump last night, yeah?

>exit all cryptomarkets
Gtfo cuck no one takes u seriously

Didn't miss out. Got back in as soon as the Norks stood down. Some situations still fluid. Sleeper agents still being rounded up. First chance I've had to post. this is not where I make my main money. this is just an entertaining distraction from time to time, and currently my only contact with "Normies". Yes even Basement dwellers are "Normies" to the Intel community. You are actually "Super Normies", as you take the head in the sand thing to extreme levels. No offense.

What happened to ((((exit all crypto)))

lmao

Dumped alts when i woke up this morning....let's do this.

You told me to exit all crypto. I did and now everything's mooning.

How many times is Tweeka wrong, Faggot? I've been wrong once in the last 6 weeks. Piss off, Lad.

Dude just don't listen to him, he's wrong all the time.

And unlike Tweeka and some of you link scamming faggots on here. I told you I was wrong in time for you to bail at a 3% loss. Fuck. Off.

nice just bought 100k

Honestly I don't even come on here often but the last two I've seen you post about (korean BTG pump and exit all crypto) have been flat out wrong.

0/2 on my watch. 0/3 after this one as well I bet. I'm holding some BTC anyway so this one doesn't affect me but can't wait to see it not go to 14k

The one time I was wrong, I told you faggots immediately. You faggots pump failing shit all the time that you KNOW is failing.

>nobody listened to the curly eyebrows
>he told you BTC would hit a new ATH
Why do you guys listen to this tripfuck?

Nice, dumped all my eth @ 0.057

That wasn't even the right tripcode in that thread.

Holy fuck wizard, did you see this thread? Now you have impersonators saying to quit crypto completely...fuckign kek

His name wasn't even in call caps and they believed it was you and cashed out! Hahahaha. Fucking idiots were too brainlet to invest in crypto anyways if they didn't look through the archives to find your real tripcode.

Hit a nerve evidently. You might be right some of the time, and to be absolutely fair to you, there was some suspicious activity on the pump last night so I can't in all honesty say you were lying to us, but I am saying that if this one doesn't come good then you are 0 for 3.

last night you said to expect "maybe" a $100 run on BTC. A few days ago you said a BTC moon was imminent and then it tanked $500

Full of shit dude

ahm - can we get a timestamp/ passport / ID: HLeng6LA?

He aborted the mission, can confirm

"I honestly don't even come here that often" Thereby disqualifying all of the times I've been correct, and I solating the ONE TIME last night I was wrong about the Korean situation is some Reddit Tier bullshit. Plebbit ----->

If I'm wrong on this one, I'm 2 for 50, Faggot.

Hows that nerve I've hit?

talking to himself

creme de la creme of "intel" community

top kek

Was the "exit all crypto" guy you or an impersonator? I honestly don't know, I'm new here.

Been right 50 times in a row since that post. while you were flapping your trap, Bitcoin is up another 40 bucks.

if this is the real oldfag, can you please send us a pic of your passport with the timestamp (and possibly your ID - HLeng6LA) ?

cheers

I'm not used to being the Operative at the keyboard. i'm used to being the one putting a couple of .22 rounds in a pumpkin, Lad.

fuck off you're the most irritating cunt around this site. You've been wrong 30 times too you idiot.

Looks, had a different trip. Korean pump looked like it was legit also going off timings of exit and order activity/signals. I'm still following his advice with a pinch of salt, but its Veeky Forums so I'm being a cunt about it.

This is the other thread he did; curly eyebrows again told you BTC would hit a new ATH but nobody listens to the wisdom of the curl.

Will provide P of I with timestamp. Writing shakier than normal, because my finger is itchy. After that, Bitcoin will continue on its own, with pumps along the way. I have a lot of shit to pay attention to today. Arguing with neets is not one of them.

Who else in here out of alts just watching their charts like a vulture? Every time oldfag calls on btc I've gained about 30% on my alt holdings (was usually already in btc, but the confirmation is nice).

This lad was correct. I was wrong. i'm gracious enought to admit it.

Your trip code does not match the trip code used when he posted his passport and timestamp.

Noone cashes out because of some random lifeless shitposter. It was him, same posting style, everything.
In fact, YOU ARE HIM! Who the fuck would put so much effort in defending some random sss on the itnernet.
This is you on a cellphone.

Thanks.

>would have over a 100k if I didn't buy drugs in the past year

Glad I'm sober now

many such cases.

t. bro in the same boat

How come you change your trip so often?

Used same name and hashtags. Gave me different trip. Don't have time to worry about it right now, will figure it out later. I have shit to do irl. Doesn't matter where Bitcoin does or doesn't go today, it is where it is going that matters. Cheers all, even my shitposters. Wouldn't be Veeky Forums without you. I shit post in your threads to. All's fair in love, War, and Crypto.

TG reporting in. I slept in. Late night.

*too, even.

This lad is being promoted, and now has control of this thread, and this Moon Mission.

Anyone willing to divulge the backstory behind this thread?

One man LARPs his balls off and literally no-one cares.

wow, it seems people are impersonating me on Veeky Forums now..
guys, listen, it's me. Don't let this impostor fool you. I've been quite wary of these market conditions, and I am seeing signals gearing for a mass sell off between now and $10k. I expect BTC to retrace about 40% from around now to (and if it reaches) $10k then, shoot up after 5-6 months of sideways trading to about $24k.

lolol, fail

Thanks.

I wouldn't buy BTC right now if you are looking to get in, but I wouldn't sell any existing holdings because
1. Low volume weekend with a small pump leads to a strong Monday and sets the uptrend for the week
2. Plebbit will flood social media with over 9k memes shortly, sparking FOMO (zerohedge ran an article polling fund managers and over 50% were considering into BTC but had yet to do it, showing there is plenty of mainstream money still on the sideline)
3. CME futures, christmas money, santa rally, etc. make it unlikely for any major correction to occur in the next few weeks
4. BCH "flippening" & Roger Ver hype is effectively over

So, probably best to just wait and watch.

That Larper told you about the capture of Prince Al Alaweed, confiscation of 20 Billion in assets, and the end of the financing for the Flippening long before any conspiratards websites, /pol/ or anyone else knew. Yup. Just a Larper. Nothing to see here. Please move along to the scam coin of the moment I am shilling thread.

do you have the thread for Prince Al Alaweed?

Agreed, any archives? Be interested to read it anyway.

Also GDAX; LIGHT THE CANDLE

Why do I feel like the can't cash out meme is meant to get people to attempt to cash out to fiat and in doing so induce them to sell at this price to a more savvy investor (or party running the shill campaign) because of an imminent BTC meteoric rise? Nothing gets in the way of a market manipulator like weak hands, and a "can't cash out" pandemic is the best way to get the weak hands out.

99% of the shit said on this board is an attempt to manipulate the market one way or another

fuck off you fucking retarded tripfaggot

Yeah, but that means somebody is doing the manipulating; which means you can free ride on their hard shilling efforts if you figure out what's behind it.

you're right. i always remember a post from years ago where this one guy was always reminding people in random threads to never sell their BTC. he said, "before it goes parabolic, they will try everything to get you to sell. they will lie, cheat and try to crash the network all to get the most valuable asset on the planet - never sell them for cheap"
i think this guy was a prophet, because no one was thinking about this at the time. he was right, though

I love you oldfagbiztart

That's because all of this has happened before if you were in the BTC bubble of 2013 before Mt. Gox. I guarantee somebody is doing some incredibly shady shit that will eventually crash BTC, but I don't know when the market will find out about that or what price it will crash from or to. What I do know is that before I find out, the market will, and if I can read the tea leaves of price action and have a basic understanding of global events and happenings, I have a decent chance of not being the sucker at the end of the day.

For example, yesterday there was clearly organic price action pushing the price higher than 8150-8200, but any time the price approached those numbers there were large dump offs of BTC. What this tells me is that somebody is intentionally pinning the market at 8200, and that they are probably also buying at sub 8150 with the $ they get from selling above 8200, and repeatedly doing that. That means they are accumulating a war chest of dollars and recapitalizing their cost basis for BTC around 8150, meaning they intend for it to go up (and will initially pump it to make it so) with their dollars, and then will repeat this process at the new ATH, which is what is happening now.

If you look at forex markets, there is a much clearer amplitude of upward and downward movement, because the markets are relatively efficient. Contrasted to bitcoin, which doesn't really have opposite direction amplitude (when it's pumping sell-offs are flat, not down, and when it's dumping buy-ins are flat, not upwards), which tells me a large portion of the market is still "smart money" in the sense that they are a significant enough majority to be able to profit off the normal trading sheerly because of their size. This is very common on the Hong Kong stock exchange as well.

BTG bounced off $360. Is the pump actually happening?