SHORTING BITCOIN

Couple of days ago I made several threads about shorting btc. Now price went up from 8200 to 8600+ which I see as a great opportunity to short more. It's actually hillarious how easily retarded cryptotrades can be manipulated. See the great dowfall coming soon.
I'm going to short more today. By starting this thread I'll try to warn you one more time about the BTC crash expected in the nearest future.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>shorting in a bull market
>it can't go higher, it simply has to crash

Aaah this is why I visit Veeky Forums

did you start yet and at what price will you start ?

>playing with chump change
>shorting Bitcoin
>shorting more after failing the first time

So you are about to be margin called and you are bleeding money to avoid it.

Against Bitcoin bull.

LOL.

My forecast (drawn red) made just 2 days ago. As we can see, price is still going in the same channel. There's definetely some market manipulation by whales atm. Price can climb up to 9k for a short period of time before falling. Expect the fall soon

Dont do it

Another factor combined with the former is BCH failed expectations. Doesn't really matter, don't care too much about bch anyway. BTC will fall regardless of any shitcoin.

I won't be margin called as BTC isn't going anywhere near 10k+ this year. Feel free to watch my forecast becoming a reality in the next week or so.

backup your claims im interested, why would btc fall back to 6000?

Why does it have to bounce back. Why can't it break resist?

Aren't you the fag that was shorting using 100x leverage?

>Shorting buttcoins
Never change Veeky Forums

it literally will be 10k in a week or so

It is highly unlikely since it's a long-term trend. Also the volume is decreasing which means uptrend is close to its end.

I used 1:3 though I think of shorting 1:5 or 1:10.

Just shorted another 500EUR. Yep, I don't have too much, though I will soon

I sold my piece of bitcoin I had bought earlier today, about 3 hours ago at $8400. Lets see if you are correct :) I feel like you will be correct for some reason. I'm an intuitive person.

> I was wrong but it's everyone else who is retarded
> I'm going to double down on my wrong prediction

Read the thread & look at pics. Ain't no wrong. Also in previous threads I told I'd increase my position in case of prise rise, so just keeping my word on it.

He's right, it's so easy to manipulate this $4.4billion per 24hr volume market. I, a single Veeky Forums poster, EASILY manipulate the market every fucking day. You fucking plebs can't do anything about it.

>TA is fail proof
>betting against BTC
gg wp mate

Are you the op that said to invest in ARK?

See the volume, it's decreasing. BTC is going to fall just to rise when I buy on the dip.
I don't hold ARK, can't say much about it.

i made 600k by shorting it when it bounced back at 3k...i also putting a short position right now.

So you're not the one that could allegedly see the future

which platform is this?

This guys an idiot. Screen cap this. Ark will go up, I'm about to manipulate the market right now.

Ah, finally a thread with my people

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin cash/address/19hZx234vNtLazfx5J2bxHsiWEmeYE8a7k

:)

Nope, it doesn't mean that.
actual gg wp. lets make it together this time brah
>this pajeet grammar raises questions though

>shorting btc

how is this wallet relevant? explain pls

>my prediction isnt right
>must be whales

It is right until the opposite is proven. I tell you that we'll see btc sub7k before 10k, you are free to think what you want though.

I've already caused ARK to increase .8%
Manipulating markets is so easy.

I'll cause your butt to hurt when btc falls kekeke

lain, please man. its ok to be wrong from time to time

I've been wrong quite a lot m8, that's just not the case this time

What exchange lets you short?

what % of your holding have you shorted so far, and when exactly do you plan on 100% shorting?

cex.io but you better try bitmex, this shitchange stopped margin trading on btc/usd pair making me trade fucking euros
about 20%. never go all-in or even consider it but think of making it up to 30-40%

Has everyone on this board forgotten that the previous crash was because of an attack on the mempool, along with a PnD of bitcoin cash. Those two events literally turned an overbought BTC into a full dump.

BTC hasn't left a bull market. If a crash is imminent, then don't take the previous crash into account.

20% sold means youre 20% confident its actually drop. sorry man... doesnt mean its not gonna drop, but money is where the mouth is

doesn't mean any close to that actually.
you probably think there is a 50% chance to meet/not meet a dinosaur on the street kek
market takes everything into its account, remember that

yeah except, i just flipped a coin... today, i will not meet a dinosaur. i have my answer.
always.
lucky.

seems like its going down a bit.
if you have buy orders open, at what do you have your buy order set?

I don't expect the fall to start until monday, though it's possible to begin atm.
Have my buy orders at 6850 6550 and 6250

I just cashed out 110LTC @ 82. Should I HODL in fiat for now?

To be quite frank todays litecoin rise was very sharp and i expect a retrace to mid 70s before we go to 100, let alone btc to 10k.

look forward to seeing your liquidation post on @whalecalls

Will bro crash take whole market with it? For realz broz

Dont cash to fiat, LTCXMR brother

Also just cashed out my LTC, that has to be the top for the short term. Like you, I will get back in low-mid 70's

I'd hold LTC a bit more, it can go over 100 when whales drop btc. good trade anyway user!

sir, operation DS begins soon protect your wife and children

I think LTC will still fare OK during operation DS, people fleeing BTC will use LTC as hedge and also to actually move their funds around since dinosaurcoin will fail them

Yea i mean I'm slightly FOMOing but i wait cuz i bought these babies @42 each

Nice trade bud, I would do the same if I was in at your entry point

What a dumbass. Shorting before the candle sticks even give indicator that sellers are strong

fyi, if you are shorting bitcoin you are doing it on margin, and holding that position for more than 2 days will rape you with financing fees. Good luck

with 0.01% per 4 hours I'm totally ok to hold it a couple weeks

That probably only applies to 1x leverage, and still thats a lot of money

Nope, it isn't. You can see how much I paid in fees on the snapshot

good luck OP, if you are right I will potentially make nice gains on the BCH/BTC pair I'm trading in

You think BCH will rise with BTC falling? I'm not really sure so decided to stay away from BCH

RIP OP. You're shorting while Bitfinex can tetherpump this shit indefinitely and normies rush in to put their real money into BTC too.

ok nigger, after 2 weeks your position will be down 16%, if bitcoin doesnt drop at least that much you are fucked

tetherpump is a lie.
it will be down 0.01*4*14=0.56% you retard. though I don't think I hsve to hold even that long kek

High chance it will be 10k before December