Why is no one talking about this

Why is no one talking about this

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/amp/www.adweek.com/creativity/coffee-so-black-its-being-marketed-and-sold-through-darknet-174271/amp/
discord.gg/DsRSYn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can I buy coffee with it?

We all think monero is worth at least this much, so nobody is that surprised

As for talking about monero in general, well it's been around for a long time and until recently hasn't been that exciting.

It's for criminals.

Biz doesn't talk about good coins
You can't FUD them and they don't need shilling.

ffs... cup and handle formation right now. Expecting spike soon

I wanted to buy at $80 but had no money. At least I got in at $120.

Will this dip or is $160 the new support?

Not much to say user its no fun shilling an actual good coin

There are better ones like Zcash.

When bitcoin implements xmr features the coming year(s) xmr and other anoncoins will be obsolete.

LOL there's always one. Go play with your Verge

>bitcoin
>implementing features
Pick one.

zencash

please be bait

We will have like 6 bitcoin forks by then.

You're missing the point of this post... buy XMR now if you want gains in the very near future... CUP AND HANDLE GUYS COME ON

>Bitcoin will implement an opaque blockchain

Yes.

google.ca/amp/www.adweek.com/creativity/coffee-so-black-its-being-marketed-and-sold-through-darknet-174271/amp/

Monero is gives that Hilary Clinton vibe, not once did they ever mention in her campaign #FIRSTFEMALEPRESIDENT it's because people just don't care.

It has zero news about anything it pumps because it's an OG is all.

plz go verge shill

Because it's a shitcoin

You guys are idiots... buy now or miss out on easy gains

$200 new support

Dumb criminals. Obvious honeypot is obvious.

Propaganda chart puts BTC ahead of XMR in terms of privacy ranking.... At least shill convincingly

WTF u about op everybody drinks coffee

BUY COFFEE

Still count as cup and handle if XMR is more coupled to $ than BTC and we're looking at a BTC chart?

in top 10 markets by volume, it's tied to btc more than $. More fiat than btc, but not more $ than btc

what...? it doesnt say that

XMRBTC chart is following sup/res lines in the flag to a T.

You know it implies it from the check boxes. Why would it even list BTC as a privacy coin in the first place?

I'm 80% in on XMR anyway and that's a long term hold so it's not gonna affect how I trade but I'm hoping you're right nonetheless.

Screenshot? I'm closer to a gambler than a trader so I wouldn't know how to visualise any of this.

Dude... learn some basic TA. Gambling is how you lose money. TA is a tool to reduce risk

>reduce risk
when you're right it works and when you're wrong it's better than nothing.

Literally just use the RSI and general market sentiment and trade on that you retard.

No guarantees, only indications of outcome probability.

Thanks for this. Breakout expected around right-most crossover point? Where did you learn btw? Not got any background in trading or financials, software dev by trade so wouldn't know where to start or what would apply to crypto.

I'm expecting an upward breakout anytime within the next 24hrs. Look up "cup and handle formation", and support/resistance line theory. TA can be learned easily, so many resources online. Also a dev.

Hero, I'll hunt out a tut online. As I said, already in on XMR but will keep an eye out for any movement based on this.

Because nobody cares about great project? YOUR QUESTION IS NOT THE GOOD QUESTION: The good question is how to win? No matter what is the coin. Buddha said don't be attached to a coin in particular. The way to win is to have an edge over someone else! Buy low before the information is out there, and then sell high to the masses. You need to trade based on information that nobody has yet! Information is power. Speed is key. Find it all out here: discord.gg/DsRSYn

You literally drew random lines.

RSI is for plebs who can't do the formula in their heads

ahahahahahaha

> I have no idea what I'm doing.
You are blind

Ive seen enough cup and handles to know its bullshit. better off flipping a coin to make a decision

He drew a pennant and a flag. They both signal the same thing.

Fucking retard

*sigh... Pennants is for the cup. The "flag" is support/resistance within the pennant indicating direction.

>implying Bitcoin will no longer be a shared public ledger
Yeah...
Never gonna happen.

Also, Zcash is shit.