I hit $250k with the BTC and ETH moons

I hit $250k with the BTC and ETH moons.

How do I make 1 million? I've been in crypto for 6 months, I want to make a milly and tell all my friends and make them jealous of me and resentful towards themselves for becoming wage cucks.

Quality braphole

Step 1: get better taste in whores

If you honestly made this much you wouldn't be asking an image board.

Omisego will unironically get you a step closer with very little risk

buy XMR and let it rest for 2 years, BAM theres your million+

sauce on OP image?

what you think her poop smell like?

With one million you don't have to care what random anons think about your taste in women. Because that's not what you get but what you want.

The people who browse biz might surprise you. Biz is mostly full of shit but there's gold here every once in a while. Also the comedy here is gold.

SUB, OMG, REQ, and one supplychain/logistics coin (i'd go with Walton or vechain). Hold those until Q2 and you'll probably 4x your money easy.

Terrible advice. Unless you bought @ ico it doesn't are any sense to hold omisekek.

Don't listen to me at all because I am a poorfag, but I think that the right answer is "Do what you've been doing until now, smart decisions and calculated risks".

It makes just as little sense either way.

I'd totally breath those BRRRRRAAAAAAPPPSSS!!

Yeah for real. Whales probably sold at 14 long ago.

Comedy is gold because it's plausible retards actually loose big because of Veeky Forums.
It's schadenfreude, not good memes.

just stick with eth for another year

how much btc and how much eth do you have

wait around on ETH.. PoS will make you some good return, and a place to stake your ethers for extra $$$'s

5 BTC and 150 ETH. All my other coins are in alts.

link but hold for 3 years

nice job bro

C'MON, google image brings up nothing

Oh there is a word for this

>schadenfreude

Yea it's pretty gay those people who made it still lurk boards because wealth didn't change a thing at all.

FUCK NIGGER
THE FIRST RULE OF CRYPTO !!!!
Also javascript:quote('4561349');

I was thinking confido. All in?

its AJ applegate.

remember to pay your taxes.

more like AJ BRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPlegate