Just thought i would leave this here

Gold and silver are sitting at their floor.
Dollar is finding new lows and crude oil is almost 60.
When crude passes 70 expect gold to be 1400 and sikver 20

fuck off lolbertarian
why would anyone buy a non producing asset when the economy is booming?

Because they will always hold value, unlike bitcoin

>Gold and silver are sitting at their floor.
>Dollar is finding new lows and crude oil is almost 60.
>When crude passes 70 expect gold to be 1400 and sikver 20

oh god

Hi Peter Schiff

I can't find these cryptos on binance, help?

Really? I found them pretty easily. Silver has the ticker "ETH" and Gold has ticker "BTG". This isn't hard you retarded fuck.

>Gold and silver are sitting at their floor
They are mostly overvalued. The easy money policy is creating over inflation on all assets not just stocks. This is happening even with domain names.

What if a fraction of that Q/CBTS turns out to be true. Gold/silver to the moon. What else benefits?

Thank you sir your 100% correct about Gold I would suggest using SchiffGold to manage your assets
Crypto is fake and will eventually crash
It is tulip mania

(((Schiff)))

Gold has been manipulated down for years. Goodluck with the same people who did that getting their mitts on bitcoin trading

None of the things you said are true OP. First of all, gold and silver are in a down trend for a little longer

second, rising oil price doesnt effect gold or silver.. it effects the canadian dollar

I'm a gold trader and I disagree with you.

TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST GOYS
the only reason id buy gold would be just to look at it admire it you know
it looks fucking good after all

IM a gold trader.. its at 1288 right now, you actually think thats a good buy zone?

It can be a way to hide assets in case you need to apply for or maintain welfare status. It can easily be passed along to heirs.

I'm waiting. I just took profits near that area.

im a gold trader and i just bought 100k

Its about wealth preservation not generation.

Not for me.

Don't you wish you could guarantee your loved ones' financial security? Don't you wish you could ensure that your family is taken care of during times of economic hardship?

Hi, I'm William Devane, and I'd like to offer you a very special deal. Here at Rosland Capital, we offer you a flexible plan to invest in the worlds most reliable and secure gold products. In a time where the dollar is at record lows, and the political climate is anything but certain, you wanna be sure that your investments are safe and secure.

Try Rosland Capital now.

That sounds like legal grey area that people get away with.

I don’t hold any crypto, have 33 ozs of silver, and am ironically subbed to pic related

Gold and Silver are a great precaution in case an EMP goes off and wipes the slate clean. Other than that.

>Posts a precious metal thread on Veeky Forums in 2017
Lol you're brave. Everyone knows thats a good way to get raped in the comments by crypto investors.

>Buy Gold
>realize I can't cash out

why did I fall for this scam?

I will actually be placing an APMEX order next week to hedge against this crypto garbage I'm loaded up on.

Gold and silver are very due for a moon. Silver is so ridiculously undervalued. $17? gtfo. More like $300 at least.

It would be funny if the metals turned out to deliver crypto-like gainz in 2018. Nobody would see that coming.

He believes in cryptos tho, expects higher prices, he's not Schiff

how do you buy oil?

How'd you come to this conclusion? I own 16 ounces of silver so that would be great

Exactly, i'm loading up pms this is a great point to buy at the start of a new uptrend. I don't expect crypto like gains in 2018 just yet tho.

You can start with just a couple of simple reasons.

First, industrial use of silver is about to shift into far higher demand.

Second, it was over $40 just a few years back. "Price memory" being what it is, we have almost 2x potential at least.

Definitely agree with OP though that this is pretty much the floor. It can't get much cheaper than $17. So, worst-case scenario, you get like 3%-7% in a year if the price continues to be suppressed. Measly gains compared to crypto, but infinitely safer.

I cashed out for nearly 500 bucks this week in gold trading

Do you guys buy physical gold silver? I know it has a lot of advantage but it seems like it would be a pain to store at home.

Should I invest in a safe? I just worry that these digital exchanges aren't backed with real gold.

What do you use?

Oops, was supposed to be a (You)

What was ICO price?