Why the fuck is this 630$

Why the fuck is this 630$

because you get 80k+ a year from hosting a masternode.

It's the original beecash

It’s about to dominate a booming industry worth billions and is modeling PayPal’s playbook. Dash will be $2500 in the short term, $12k+ within 5 years

Is this why it's suddenly mooned over the past week?

Specifically last week was influenced by the Teeka announcement (plus all the bithub coins were getting pumped too), this also gets pumped when there's FUD about bitcoin dominance (see btc vs bcc wars). Similar pumps have happened three times in a row. Unfortunately the faggots pumping this are twats who pump it in the span of 5 minutes so it's difficult to predict with TA.

because the market is retarded and is willing to pay $630 for a bitcoine clone with some "privacy"
makes me even more confident with my long terms investments if shit like that can have a 4,5bn$ MC

2000$ by eoy

Unironically this

I watched one of the Dash videos with a Q&A with the founders and....it sounded just like a cult.

Their reddit is cultish too, but so are most of the crypto subreddits.

That video scared me away from them though, and the founder looked shifty af. Like he was on coke + some anti-depressants or something.

Is there actual money to be made with Dash?

Which is also what will make this a pump and dump. That inflation...

Can say the same about Vitalik

>I watched one of the Dash videos with a Q&A with the founders and....it sounded just like a cult.
>Their reddit is cultish too, but so are most of the crypto subreddits.
>That video scared me away from them though, and the founder looked shifty af. Like he was on coke + some anti-depressants or something.
>Is there actual money to be made with Dash?

Evan is the creator. He premined a bit before client was fully functional. They take money from the miners to "fund projects"

the spam the shit out of crypto forums and sites. They basically have a well funded advertising arm.

the fact that it's not a functional token like ether, and it's basically user cash and the CEO is a known person with an address, makes it the first target for governments if they actually came after crypto. This is the easiest one to crack down.

thats my 2 sat.

There's a multitude of reasons why I believe dash will be the first of the top 10 coins to catastrophically shit the bed

because corecuckies destroyed BTC's ability to be used as cash

There is only 3 major p2p cash cryptos right now, BCH, DASH, and XMR

Thats the only coin in a bubble. This coin should worth no more than 50$

will probably crash fucking hard early next year, its just a matter of time.

>bitcoin clone
False: dash is much faster than bitcoin.
>privacy coin
False: dash has shifted its strategy from privacy, towards the instant payments industry in commerce. It will be disrupting a booming market worth billions. It will see tremendous growth in the coming 5 years

And reasons are...?

Dash is basically doing everything right to grow as a global payment system: they are using all that premined money to do everything they can to make it easy for normies to learn crypto

"
The Dash network is sponsoring twelve free conferences in Venezuela from September through the end of the year. The goal of these events is to increase Venezuelans’ knowledge of virtual currencies in general, and Dash in particular. The nation’s worsening hyperinflation has caused the popularity of Bitcoin and Ethereum to soar as people turn to these currencies as a more effective store of value than the Venezuelan Bolivar.

The Dash plan Representatives of the Dash team have been regulars at a number of key Bitcoin conferences around the world. Recently, Dash announced that it is hosting an entire conference dedicated to the virtual currency. The Dash Conference 2017 will be held in London this September, and the team has promised some major announcements.

Meanwhile, in Venezuela, each of the twelve free conferences is intended to introduce Venezuelans to the concept of Dash and familiarize them with its use. The Dash team hopes that the currency’s advanced features, such as instant transactions, will woo people away from Bitcoin’s slower network."

The current cash crisis in Zimbabwe has proven to be difficult to resolve. Ballooning inflation has led to a collapse of the national currency, forcing the government to issue USD tethered bonds as a stopgap measure. Although the formal economy is worth $4 Billion USD, there is $7 Billion USD in cash currently circulating in the informal economy. Currently, relatively expensive centralised mobile payments comprise more than 82% of all transactions in Zimbabwe. The remainder of trade and payments are made in cash (USD). Because the cash circulates without being replaced, it drives a lucrative trade in providing fresh/cleaned banknotes for a premium of between 10-20%.”

In order to address this, the Kuva Project aims to provide a gateway for Zimbabweans to exchange cash for Dash, providing an improved store of value that’s easier, cheaper, and more reliable to transact. Andreiko Kerdemelidis, the project lead, says discussion with his colleague James Saruchera opened his eyes to the cash issues facing Zimbabwe, and prompted them to get into business to attempt to alleviate the problem

“Bitcoin was not an option, uncertainty regarding fees (at the time they went to $9-11 USD per transaction) and too many contentions in the community.”

Dash is catching in on countries with currency issues

Around the world, other countries with currency issues are seeing relief from adopting Dash.

and the booming market is what? weed?

or processing online payments?

Yes, they are taking over the payments market in the weed industry. DASH has a 3 year (contract) partnership with Alt Thirty Six who has (already) 70% of the market share in cannabis dispensaries. A36 also is partnered with IBM. Basically A36 in conjunction with DASH has created a solution for DASH to fiat payments in the cannabis industry (because it is all cash basis right now) and that industry has and will be billions of dollars in growth. DASH will have none to little competitors in this market. And their payments are instanteous. They are modeling PayPal. It’s really quite fascinating and exciting

I remember when this stupid shitcoin was shilled on /g/, or was it biz back in 2012. I looked at it and thought $4 was too high.

I agree it is interesting and exciting...I've always strayed away from this coin cause I thought it was inferior to xmr and cost a ton more.

What is the reason people will be buying legal weed with dash though? If you are buying at a dispensary can't you just pay cash anyway?

So in that logic PIVX will also be profitable investment ?

They'll get 10-20% extra weed if they pay with Dash.

I'm a heavy smoker and trust me, I would pay with Dash any fucking time if I was to receive such a bonus.

I don't know, but if a shitcoin like Dash can hit a $5 bil market cap then so can Ark.

Good info, and no doubt correct if thats true, thanks user

gotta ask though, what is the dispensaries incentive to give people free weed if they pay with dash ?

it spurs adoption

basically a marketing expense

Right now dispensaries are experience a 30% cost of doing business with just cash because of added expenses and operations. With DASH, they can minimize that number down to around 3%, saving dispensaries millions every year. Their is incentive on both sides of the money system customer/vendor

Is a PIVX masternode going to net you 80k usd a year?

Dash goes up in value, so the dispenseraries make the free weed losses back in Dash profits.

Name one country also

>niggers
>being able to use crypto for day to day transactions

the point of dash though is to make it as easy as possible

No. DASH in conjunction with Alt Thirty Six utilizing blockchain technology have devised a way of processing DASH to fiat payments instanteously. i.e, the customer can pay with DASH by loading their wallet at a terminal at the dispensary, they scan their wallet at the register upon checkout, DASH instantaneously sends the payment from DASH converted to fiat to the vendors book. The vendor can also choose to accept DASH to DASH if they want to on a native application. It is a multi-layered interface

Wait a second, you can make loadsamoney from installing Core and then doing nothing and watching the $$$s roll in?

Because it is a instamined scamcoin and Evan and his friends probably control 80% of the supply

False

I've been around since 2014, you can't sucker me like alot of these noobs who don't even know the coin used to be called "Darkcoin"

They have Amanda

You have to had 1000 Dash to run a masternode.

Yes, you need $60,000 to start doing it today.

>1000 Dash
>$60,000
user, I...

Dash is actually get rekt.

Veeky Forums doesn't like it. Obvious buy

I own both.

user wise, it is inferior. But Dash does have the real world outreach. People especially xmr guys hate the dash marketing, but... Market, userbase is everything.