Say it with me

The crash is imminent. Exit all crypto. Buy back at sub 7000k. Thank me later.

BCH will moon, this will cause BTC to crash hard.

The kind of moment where you sell all your btc and go for bch :D if btc crashes, whales will make the number one coin bch ;)

someone bought 100btc@ 8600.
mooning again.

>Exit all crypto.

Just tried and i cant. holy fuck

I'm literally sweating

THREE BLACK CROWS?!?!

For the noobs on this board, you can always exit crypto even if your exchange is having issues. LocalBitcoins or similar means you can sell direct to buyers usually at a higher rate than the exchanges. There's always an out.

>7000k

What is with the "can't exit crypto" meme... transfer bitcoin to exchange you KYCd at, then wire to your bank account the same way you got the cash into the exchange... not rocket science...

Why?

I’m convinced that the anons whining about muh can’t cash out are
>underage
>third world with no bank account
>signed up with psuedonyms to evade tax
Of course there’s the off chance that they’re just fudding.

youre a fucking idiot

This candle means nothing.

Guys don't sell. Hodl.

I thought it was supposed to do that during the fork?
or the week later?
or after the diff retargetting?
or after the diff fork for bch?
or after this last diff retargetting?
or this weekend?
so when is this happening?
tomorrow?
in 8 hours?
let me tell you when: NEVER

99% are just memeing, you fucking underage retards. Learn to take a hint. It's embarrassing to watch.

It has dropped a few times after someone said "exit all crypto", but also it has not dropped. Nothing too major though as of yet,

Greets user, see my thread if you wish

I crashed two weeks ago where were you? 7600 to 5400

I'm not going to FUD by saying it's going to happen now or this week or the next, but you gotta admit, something's seriously fishy with how BTC's rising that quickly in past couple weeks/months. It's just unnatural and not organic at all. And by and large, everything eventually corrects.

As amazing as cryptocurrency in general is, when it's growing at orders of magnitudes faster than facebook or amazon, something's not right.

Make gains while you can, but don't be surprised if the house crashes down.

I had a dream that BTC dropped down to 2k overnight. Some of you might laugh and say its not possible but things do crash and burn fast. We saw Confido go from 1.2$ to literally one fucking cent in no fucking time.

Please make it happen please make it happen please make it happen!!!

I just cashed out 110LTC @ 82. Should I HODL in fiat for now?

To be quite frank todays litecoin rise was very sharp and i expect a retrace to mid 70s before we go to 100, let alone btc to 10k