NEO WTF?

This is not a shill thread. I've been holding NEO since ANS. I have been watching the charts on bittrex daily but pretty much on and off since summer and all I can say is something is going on.

First of all we have whales telegraphing at .0053. Which isn't too odd. But we had layered buy walls down to .004.

What I find interesting is those buy walls moved up suddenly. And began purchasing.

I don't know what's going on but it seems big. Maybe a huge dump. Maybe a pump.

But I've been watching and haven't seen anything this odd since it's original breakout.

All the while BTC is hitting an ATH.

Opinions?

Mini pump last night was odd. Also how come only gas is on polo but not NEO?

I started to observe NEO the last few days, first in Binance, and I noticed that there is someone, or some people, who are not allowing NEO to fall beyond certain value.
The same is happening on Bittrex.

I believe it has some relation to the two events on November 27. I think there will be something great for NEO.

Neo is in the pre pump phase.

>Nov. 27th
Ontology goes live and NEO conference in Manatthan
>Dec. 4th
Da Hongfei speaks at a Blockchain conference in Bangkok
>Dec. 5th
Neo listed on Coinrail (a Koreans Chink exchange)
And so on, conferences and stuff for the whole month of December

PS: Forgot Poloniex is going to list NEO too.

Yeah I'm not looking to shill I just noticed some serious manipulation present. Maybe it dumps.

I know NEO has a meeting at the Federal Reserve on Monday in Manhattan so maybe whales are accumulating with insider knowledge.

Then again maybe NEO is about to dump hard. As whales are trying to artificially support a price point.

No idea. But it's something big. Here's hoping for the best.

yessir weird pump last night then a head and shoulders pattern formed and we stayed relatively stable. people have been accumulating all this past week ive noticed it too. ive been here since ans and this is def a pre pump. gl

>PS: Forgot Poloniex is going to list NEO too.

I've heard of it, for now it's just speculation, but it would explain a lot.

That's what I'm hoping user. I think NEO could pump hard. But damn this is very odd. I was ignoring it until one of the walls moved up its bid and filled 8 BTC of a 32 BTC order. And then another order of 11 BTC jumped in front and started filling. And no one jumped in front.

I noticed something similar going on on thanksgiving. Almost as if someone was taking advantage of the lower volume due to Thanksgiving on bittrex. As it's customer are mostly US based.

Accumulation is my guess but I've been wrong before.

From what I've been reading it seems that the NEX platform is a way to circumvent the chinese ban.

Neo is a 3 figure coin. Its currently under 40 dollars. Do you like money or what?

I'm obviously holding. I just haven't seen this kinda of manipulation post NEO rebranding. I remember some very weird orders pre-rebranding. And felt very similar to how I do now.

Moar opinions?

well assuming Neo isnt outright replaced with Ontology, Neo should be $100 in December sometime

Welcome to your first week in crypto.

Why are you saying that?

Malcolm's little write up sort of clarified that issue.

Lol.

This shit could dump hard just like BCH, I know a few people who went all in NEO, either genius or very stupid move, but something is definitely going on and being this manipulated is a red flag to me.

kids what is your problem? this shit has a ton of potential and compared to other shitcoins a high probability to srsly moon. whales would have dumped already. think about it...

this shit tier fud. kys

I went all in on this. Either it moons or will be a gateway to Ontology so either way...

Its being manipulated by early adopters. There are set buy walls. If a buy wall drops, its a signal to dump. If a sell wall drops . Its a signal to pump (like the recent wall that was at 0.00385) . They are using the order book to signal whale neets. This is the issue with all premined pos coins, as there are so many insider whales.

>sharing confidential info. But fuck these whales. Noones gonna believe this anyway

Looking right now at the chart it is about to dump to 43 then may get back up again. (IMO which is right 50% of the time)

It's very weird. It even seems like two whales are fighting between them.

Now it has a sell wall of 9 bitcoins.

Neo has more red flags than China.