Tired of being a broke wagecuck

>Tired of being a broke wagecuck
>Decide to put 50% of my meagre 'savings' into 2.25 ETH
>Made the equivalent of 2 work days worth of money in a week
>Can now actually afford to go to McDonalds without feeling guilty

T-Thanks Veeky Forums....

if you are fat you are still a cuck.
get Veeky Forums faggot

Everytime I see someone hyperextending doing leg presses, my balls shrink.

you make $145/day?

how the fuck are you broke

i know that gif too, can relate

I wanna lick the sweat of her amazon body

this

>finally makes some money
>immediately spends it on frivolous stuff like McD
Not gonna make it

The guilt from eating McDonald's shouldn't come from not affording to eat it and still doing so, it should come from eating it whether you can afford it or not.

How do I land a chick like that

by not being you.

I can do nearly 500 in a day. But not every day. Sometimes it's only 100

good fucking lord can we have a name please

locking knees AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

on an airport runway

Show us your gf

PLEASE NAME OF GIRL FUCK

Go to your local hospital, relatively lots of girls in wheelchairs there.

Goddammit that other rekt webm where the girl locks her knees and they break backwards fucked me up and I can't watch these anymore.

you dont. nobody does. nobody that obsessed with themselves ever "land"s

fuck i care bout her knees

graciane barbosa

>graciane barbosa
thank you v much user

>She should be queen of the world.
>Impregnating that gives your genes the best chance of success. If women (or people in general) were rated according to that metric, she'd be #1.

wanna give me some ETH or BTC?

>mixing with knee locking genes
Dude...

Do you have lots of money? She uses anavar and has had a ton of plastic surgery. She's one of the least natural fitness models you will ever find.

Why is she pretending like the smith machine is an actual workout?

The gracynne barbosa woman looks kinda nasty. I don't think this is the same girl. This girls face is way better and looks more natural.

>Using crypto to buy shit food

Nigga you dumb

They are both gross, this one less. I never liked fitness girls, and curiously enough ever since i started to go more often to the gym, I like them even less, in fact I'm turned off by it. Girls shouldnt be lifting hard in the gym. A small amount of resistance training is good, but I dont want a woman with high T. Heavy lifting is for men.

It's all part of her selfish little routine of waltzing into an otherwise perfectly normal gym dressed like a bitch in heat for the sole purpose of making a spectacle of herself. The dramatic yet cute facial expressions is just another one of her weapons in the war for warrantless attention.

That's not a Smith machine.

>t. insecure DYEL fag

This.

confirmed lanklet who's never been to a gym before, and also never going to make it

Calling me insecure, why? I like real women. Idiot.