work in software in a big city

> work in software in a big city
> job is torturous
> cucked into $2k rent
> cucked into 30% of paycheck into vanguard
> cucked into $20 lunches & drinks
> was too fearful to put anything meaningful into crypto

I made maybe $500 from this last moon off my shitty 3k investment. I should have bet the fucking farm. No more, let me get the rundown on some coins which will help me escape this shit life

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/
etherscan.io/address/0x8334a533f0c3f904ca59061fae649a8c596b09ac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>$2k rent

Go to another city. We have a thing called internet. You don't have to be physically present.

Figure it out yourself and don't take anyone's financial advise on this fucking board.

trig my bro

OP, don't take this user's advise >4562588

I work at a company. Trying to find cheaper rent in the city when lease runs out.

You could just go for the main ones and get 10x returns next year. Btc, eth, bch, xmr.

If you really want to make it with a small investment you have to go all in on PnDs you don't even need to go all the way just get percentages of those moons 5-10% daily will double your stack in 2 weeks. It's not easy and you have to scrape a lot, also you could get Justed if not choosing the right pnd or jumping out too late. But that s the market mate. If not just Hold for years and maybe your 3k can turn to 30.
All I'm saying is do you really want to make it on crypto alone or do you want to see a steady money rise?

Crypto alone. I read something awhile back here about finding a whales wallet on an ethereum wallet and just following their trades, you know anything about that?

>go all in on p&ds
I shouldn’t have to explain why this is a shitty idea, and actually I don’t, this board is an example of it. Scroll until you find a pink wojak. What is the thread content? It goes something like this every time
>I went all in on a shitcoin and lost half my balance in 2 days aaaahh
Slow and steady is always better than fast & loose that dumps while you’re sleeping

>$2k rent
>work in software

Tell your boss that you will take a 30% cut if he allows you to work remote.

Then just move to a cheap country like Thailand or Vietnam and rent a whole house for $500 per month.

Heck, why do you even need to be present if you work software? Hasn't your boss heard of asana/github yet?

You really think btc and eth are 10xing in the next year? It looks like that ship has sailed to me

What city OP? Jesus christ $2k rent is nothing but a fucking expensive stack of receipts at the end of the year. Get a 4 cylinder car, move out of the fucking mayor's estate, get a MORTGAGE loan and buy a damn house with some land. If your life is shit, shake the snowglobe and make it interesting. It'll be different at the very least.

I think most software companies prefer you in person especially if the main focus is their software

Seattle

> finding a whales wallet on an ethereum wallet and just following their trades
this idea crossed my mind recently as well.

Sorry i meant ethereum website. Do you know what site this refers to & how to do this?

etherscan.io/

>most software companies prefer you in person

Then you DON'T even want to work for such companies in the first place.

Most startups nowadays have complete remote teams and only founders may work at a small studio office.

There is LITERALLY no reason to be in person for a software development job. The company even saves a shit-ton of money by not paying rent, internet, equipment, insurance, taxes etc.

How do you follow their trades? It's not possible to know what coin they are buying just from knowing their address is it?

I meant it as in go in and out not putting it in and Hodling, I didn't even say to try to get huge percent gains I said 5-10% daily, so not on only 1 PnD just as long as you can increase your stack by 5-10%. I also said he could get Justed. It's a shitty idea but also kind of the only way to "make it" with that tiny investment. If the guy could get his stack to 15k then he could chill and HODL future coins but with 3k he has to hustle.

>> cucked into 30% of paycheck into vanguard
is this 401k?
you're making like $50k or something?
$50k isnt even enough to afford $2k rent

Eh i think there are advantages to being there in person. You learn a lot & meet many people. The work is tough but i think it would be more tough if i did not have help. Also this company is very big so it would be hard to manage so many people if they weren't in office

Fiat is essentially worthless, so the value proposition of crypto is infinite, in fiat terms.

I figure it will be like this. Year after year.

20% into 401k 10% into roth ira. I started later in the year so these percentages will allow me to max out

Move out of that hipster town you artard. Go to some suburb in Washington and drive to work. Put all the money you save in rent towards gas and crypto next thing you know your portfolio double doubled (you doubled it by adding fiat, and the market doubles that because of natural growth) I mean c'mon dude. You live on one of the most expensive cities in the US that is expensive purely because of its hip value.

Random wallet: etherscan.io/address/0x8334a533f0c3f904ca59061fae649a8c596b09ac

I wouldn't worry about maxing those retirement funds right out of the gate in your career.
You're clearly young so its better to take riskier investments when you can actually afford to do so.
Just contribute to your 401k whatever your employer matches and keep the rest.

U right

Do you think i should be putting the rest into crypto? I wasn't sure what else to do and everyone made tax reduction seem like a huge deal

>Do you think i should be putting the rest into crypto?
Not a bad idea. Can invest in whatever you want. Having money to speculate with is fun with huge upside potential and a controlled amount of downside.
>I wasn't sure what else to do and everyone made tax reduction seem like a huge deal
The tax reduction does not even apply to Roth contributions (which is what you should be doing when you're young).

>cucked into $20 lunches & drinks
Make your own faggot.