Daily reminder - If you're in crypto right now

You will fucking make it, assuming you have at least 10k in quality coins. We saw lightning strike with BTC, but that was just the start.

This will be the biggest bubble ever, and if you play it smart, expect another wave of multimillionaires.

but, DONT. BE. FUCKING. STUPID.

know when to get out you greedy fucks, this is dotcom bubble 2.0 (except will be bigger). and were only 1/10 of the way there.

There were several millionaires on paper during that bubble that lost everything. learn from history user, and enjoy your fucking lambo.

Other urls found in this thread:

tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It WILL be a volatile ride, DONT fucking panic sell, just learn from histoy. its all so simple user.

I cant get in right now FUCK

when will the bubble pop?

I NEED TO GET IN WHILE I CAN

what if im just getting into it, will i make it

You'll be millionaires "on paper" because you can't cash out

You guys are idiots. The fucking startup bubble hasn't even popped yet. Crypto isn't a bubble because people need to fucking use it in order for it to be widely accepted as a currency. Don't you tards realize it yet? There is no bubble, we're distributing the next generation's currency.

it is a bubble BECAUSE these coins are barely used for anything but a speculative investment tool.

people are speculating on it being a future currency/store of value, sure

i cashed out 5k today nerd. get out w that bs lol

>these coins are barely used for anything but a speculative investment tool.

For now. I believe that will change. It will start in poor countries that have ready access to internet but their economy is trash and their local currency worthless. They will adopt a crypto that is immune to their country's problems. More will follow. Wealthy/powerful companies will be the last to adopt it.

explains the Zimbabwe and Venezuela situation and why there is so much demand for BTC there right now.

You realize the dotcom marketcap was so high was because of banks right? Theres a difference between stock picking and coin picking. Speculative investments 99% of the time fail

ohhh sweet summer rebecca, you have so much to learn.

and you think banks aren't joining us here? you actually think 97 BILLION dollars pumped into the market cap in less than a month, and it was retail investors?

>Institutional money is coming
>Wall street is coming

Explain

I only sure about one thing

I think crypto will also get adopted by the tourism industry. You know how a lot of the small tropical tourist destinations accept USD straight over the counter without conversion? Like that. It's very annoying to have to convert cash for every new country visited. Some people just use credit cards and take the hit on whatever conversion rate the card company wants to slap them with. Crypto can solve that.

The charts would be more complex if smart money was there. Well unless they just got into it very recently.

W...when is it gonna moon?

Ive been here longer than you, I gaurentee it
have fun with your losses next year

same here

I remember during the bubble of Nov. 2013 everyone was rushing to buy BTC. Once they had it, nobody knew what to do with it. Everyone was wondering what do I spend this on?

Well, now we have our answer and it's ICOs. If you want to know when this bubble is going to pop, just keep an eye on tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar/upcoming.

The number of ICOs each month has been increasing very steadily. As soon as it starts to decline that's when you need to get out. When people run out of ideas of what to spend their BTC and ETH on then the only thing left to do is sell.

Remember, the dot-com bubble burst because all of those shit companies were obliged to report earnings and everyone could see that they weren't worth a damn. ICOs aren't obliged to do shit. Everything is controlled by the volume of new ICOs entering the market.

Finally someone who isn't retarded.

The whole economy (fiat and crypto included) is a bubble of immense proportions. And with the technological and demographic upheaval of the very near future, we're all about to have hell to pay.

Have fun surfing the biggest bubble ever to exist. Let's just hope it doesn't take the whole Earth with it when it pops.

you think when i have 100k now, will i make it ?
can i live the millionaire lifestyle ? i dont want that but i would travel around the world comfy and eat whatever i want and rent whatever i need to sleep

Am I gonna make it /biz?

that gif makes me uneasy, just watched a 9/11 documentary too.

No dude, you have 1000 dollars... you will probably make 30k if you have balls of steel

>we're distributing the next generation's currency.
There will be only one currency. The one that is the most secure, the most flexible, has the fastest transactions and the lowest fees.

Since only one coin will win out, the vast majority of investments today are doomed to fail unless you cash out at the right time. So you're totally wrong in stating that all this crypto is 'future currency', most of it is 'future regret'

That's good for me I don't expect too much. Still accumulating.

> 98billion pumped into crypto
Learn how to market cap faggot

there will be like 5-10 widely used cryptos

I said pumped into the MARKET CAP, not LITERALLY 97billion dollars pumped into crypto.

faggot

>assuming you have at least 10k in quality coins

I'm not gonna make it

sure you can, build whatever you have now into 10k by the end of the year.

2018 is another bull year.

God I hope so.

You don't need 10k. I'm sure some ppl have gotten lucky starting out with way less than that.

This is just insane. It's a bubble, everyone knows it's a bubble. People have been saying it's a bubble for as long as shitcoin has seen price peaks.

But people keep investing and the prices keep going up. Everyone knows it can't last, but everyone can smell the money and as long as they can smell the money they'll put in more and the bubble expands.

I have 1k that I've put into this, and I've doubled that. I have 50k I could put into this, but of course I am not going to go all in. But god damn if I'm not tempted to shove 10k in there and see if I can make it. I'm just too bloody scared to gamble with that kind of money when everyone knows shit's gonna go south FAST at some point, I would not sleep.

>there will be only one social media platform
>there will be only one online shopping platform
>there will be only one smart phone manufacturer

I have 2000 in quality coins.
How much more should I spend.
I make 80k a year
No mortgage,

all in gold, Mr. Schiff

>there will be only one social media platform

Facebook

>there will be only one online shopping platform

Amazon

>there will be only one smart phone manufacturer

Apple

ich fliege germanwings und fahr nicht mit dem zug bitch

lol i love this meme almost as good as comped

I don't have a brainlet small enough for this post.

Idiot

It's not happening anytime soon. When it hits 1 trillion then you can start thinking about a bubble popping, but even then IMO it won't pop.

I think this technology is big, but the important question is will the tokens actually be used a lot?

But my portfolio only has about 500 dollars worth in it currently. I'm banking on SALT if that goes big then I'll be able to buy a nice R35.

What's quality coins?

I'm holding XMR and ETH besides BTC, anything else worthwhile?

those are two solid picks with real world use.

I want to buy XMR but I'm looking to wait for a dip.. its been trending all month.

shouldve picked it up at 85, that was literally the floor, all alts were dropping and monero was steady at 85

am in a 3rd world county and, basically this.
400$ a month is basically an engineer's salary in here (And I am an engineer).
If I make it big in crypto I could easily buy a condo in a coastal city and live off interests.

Underrated as fuck post, niggaz didn't even realize the knowledge you were dropping...

Just buy what you can it's gonna go up quite a bit over 2018.

11k in REQ. Am i going to make it?

40 ETH, .5 BTC, 8 XMR. Stored on nano wallet except XMR.

Will I make it?

>too bloody scared to gamble
That's because you're a British faggot.
Don't worry. Us Americans will lead the way. Again.

Leaving aside the utter retardation of that answer for the western hemisphere alone, consider China. None of those are predominant there.

we are truly in the mania phase

I'm actually not British.

However, I'm sure you amerimutts will somehow shit the bed for everybody and turn this into a global downturn.

we already shit the bed by electing an incompetent dotard

>assuming you have at least 10k in quality coins

I have $50k in LINK, ETP, WTC, RNC and BTC, how fucked am I?

yesterday eth spiked and now its spiked up even more today. this shit aint right.

sell BTC for ETH

That's a strong portfolio

if one of my shitcoins moons enough i'll put the profits in ETH and XMR.

excellent argument, friends.

7 more years faggot. Oh and by the way, once California secedes there will never be another demfag in the white house ever again.

I love your attitude, user. I hope you'll make it.

If it was based solely on California's success then there would never be a republican in the white house in the first place.

>social media platform
facebook
twitter
snapchat
instagram (yes, owned by facebook)

>shopping platform
literally too many to list

>one phone manufacturer
samsung
apple
HTC
LG

Dot.com bubble, just like Amazon and Google. Those companies were just pump and dump. Luckily I didn't buy any.

started with 2800 investment in Oct that's now worth 4K, building this shit to 10K by EOY and surfing my comfy ass into lambo town

honestly man, XMR has been consolidating like crazy since the 23rd, if it breaks 195, it's going to pump big time. not a bad time to get in