WHEN THO?

For those of you that pulled out of POWR at the right time - how did you know it was over sold? Is there a method to calculate when a coin is over sold and done mooning?

well first of all you mean over bought

The psychological milestones are typically 0.2, 0.5, 0.8 and 1. Be prepared for dumps during these

ok, over bought, what's the math to figure out the ceiling has been hit? is it something you can calculate in advance?

Does this always hold up?

If true shouldn't we see a dip in POWR now that it's 80

Who's that mom?

when there are no more news and the volume doesn't increase fast enough expect it to fall.

just memes, kek, intuition. dont need math user

Dunno bro I bought at 23 and sold when I saw it pass 90 cents. Comfy.

RSI indicator

Because you always take 2% you dumbass newfag

Incorrect, it's been at .8 for a while, we will see a increase soon.

Should I buy more then? Want to sell my QSP for more.

It's trending sideways, it's a real product, it has major hype. What do you think?

it went too high too fast. anybody that bought ico or shortly after listing was sitting on 11x profits. you'd have to be an idiot to not predict there would be a correction. however, the fact that it hasn't absolutely tanked yet is a good sign.

This
Aka accumulation
See:BCH two days ago

what did you expect? for this to grow 10x every week. have some sense. if you have bags wait. you can't keep making crazy gains in every trade.

Somone set up a 100 btc buy wall earlier today and it has been chipped down to about 30 btc at this point. I highly doubt anyone would be buying almost $1m worth of a coin at this price just to let it dump. We are about to pump within the next 48 hours.

Converted to POWR thread

Cup
And
Handle

>if you have bags wait.

This is terrible advice

it depends
sure you can make more money doing trades every day than if you hodl for weeks
but you can also lose more