Long-term Alt Holdings

Sup Veeky Forums,

I'm creating a portfolio for the long-term which I will not touch. I will include only alts, as I feel they will outperform against BTC. The issue is most alts will not make it, but if chosen correctly the value is undeniable.

Aside from ETH, which alt coins do you guys have thriving in the long-run?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/symbols/PAYBTC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

XMR

LINK lmao.

if i had to go all in on one alt coin, easily monero.

Lightcoin, Link, and Monero

Lite*coin

You guys have anything lower than 500M market cap?

I'm liking ARK, POWR, VTC

Can someone explain to me why LINK is as worthy as ETH, LTC, and XMR?

Xrp, xmr, xlm, neo, etc.

It solves the oracle problem. Swap bitcoin for dollar no fees? Link it. Connect to database with 500 million users? Link it. Billion coin transactions 8 times per second? Link it.

Can you guys atleast explain why the coin is a good long term hold rather than spouting your bags

Because ETH is rather useless without it. ETH will only be good for crypto to crypto smart contracts unless they come up with their own decentralized oracle solution. With LINK you can have real world to crypto smart contract.

ETH, NEO, LRC, IOTA, LINK
Link is riskier than the rest but it has a much smaller market cap then ETH, NEO and IOTA

Anyone have price predictions for LINK and NEO?

OmiseGo
Spankcoin

Walton
Omisego
Substratum
Power Ledger

Are you going into hibernation for 10 years or something?

Just fucking update your portfolio as and when you need to.

You don't need to be obsessive or make trades every day but just log on every now and then and see how it's going. Stay vaguely on top of crypto news. That's all it'll take.

No one at all knows which coins are gonna make it.

POWR.

that coin is going to make so many people rich.

TenX (PAY)

its been around for a while. at all time lows. textbook accumulation stage. bullish signals all over the place. and BIZ isnt shilling it i havent seen it mentioned here in WEEKS.

DYOR but here tradingview.com/symbols/PAYBTC/

as long as bud gets send per mail, BTC and XMR will be used

What can you say about Ripple?