Substratum

im loving this steady organic growth. no ridiculous pumped up rise requiring a corretion, just straight up growth followed by sideways movement followed by growth.

7x returns so far.

Yeah, I'm fucking pumped on this shit. I'm about to buy right now at 30 cents just because I'm so fucking stoked on this project. Last buy in was at 13 cents. Bad idea?

if you're holding long term, far from bad idea. if you're trying to day/swing trade then maybe.

should rise next week due to new webste
next month due to beta
and january due to launch.

factor in FOMO and this shit is going to blow the fuck up. i say 1USD before EOY

I am definitely looking to hold until no earlier than January launch. But its already up 130% for me and I've got some mental barrier about it.

gotta turn off mental barriers when investing. pragmatism above all else bro.

> tfw i want to invest in this but have no free money cause i don't wanna diversify too much

Wait, hold up. Net Neutrality vote is on 14.10.17 and its likely to pass according to my research. Is this shit going to Jupiter?

>14.10.17

What fucking date is that friend?

December 14 you fucking mongs

buddy, you got that date wrong

... user

I tried daytrading but this shit keeps growing and just holding would bring similiar results

Not even held this shit for a week.

Guess I joined the party at the right time.

Carry over the 2 idiots. Can you common core or not?

>this is a completely organic thread on Veeky Forums and not comprised of pajeets from a telegram group.

HOW ARE THOSE MAID/SHIFT BAGS MATE

HAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Shift mooned today as well you fucking moron

>was pumped
>still didn't break ATH
>about to be dumped

maximum kek

>implying
i mean, good on you. i've been saying this coin would 10x since it was 4 cents. i'm already 7x on my investment, so i guess that makes me a pajeet?

please commit collective suicide. you already have the telegram group for that

Can you upload the clean bingo, user? The one without red circles. Thanks.

I posted this thread, went to sleep, now I woke up to some Pajeet bingo in the thread.

$1 EOY practically guaranteed at this point