Can't cash out

>can't cash out
>still have to pay taxes on trades

I think he is serious

isn't tax the science of animals in a system?

If you just HODL, you don't create taxable events.

>"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Thomas Jefferson

lol looks like we arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Worked nicely via Coinbase and Kraken.
But I am now waiting IRS....

stop lying, it's not working

>HODL

stfu with your copypasta

Love the european self-assessment system, just don't tell them about crypto-gains

Are you retarded? Coinbase deposits up to 10000 dollars a day into your bank account. I withdrew 1500 the other day.

how is it pasta if I literally just typed it out?
retard

NO YOU FUCKING DIDN'T
this board is infested with Pajeet exchange shills wtf

Because I saw it 5 times here already

stop doing drugs

No its unique. Stop doing drugs

Drugs

kys stop spreading fud. You can cash out at atms, exchanges, or just buy stuff with bitcoin.

Its clearly not working. Have you actually tried pressing the withdraw button?

serious question how much is BTC going to plummet once folks realize you can't even cash this garbage out

>

No really you just convert your coins into Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin and then send them to Coinbase. Then click sell and you can sell them for USD. I've done it multiple times. Have you tried talking to someone at your bank?

look here:

lol looks like we arrive at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

that post was made after my post
so you probably just made it lmao
nice try though

the deposit doesn't go through
it's a scam

Are you making sure that the sale is going through? Sometimes the price of a coin will have a downtick and your sell order won't go through. PNC Is my bank and it usually only takes a couple of days for the money to arrive in my bank account.

I realize that OP is partially fud, but has anyone here actually cashed out at all?

Cashed out last week moron.

you pay your taxes in crypto

>be me
>be thanksgiving, family all laughing and joking, asking me when Im going to get a job or even pay rent
>tell them im actually a successful crypto trader, its been going so well i recently became a millionaire
>they all laugh
>show them my blockfolio
>i try to explain bitcoin
>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000 bitcoin, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too
>everyones laughing
>tell them its true and i can withdraw from a bitcoin atm
>convince my family to take me to nearest bitcoin atm, 2 hours away
>they wanted to go to this city anyways for shopping, tell them ill buy some gifts for christmas
>arrive at atm
>atm only allows you to buy bitcoin, not sell it
>family getting impatient
>"enough user, your joke is going too far, lets just go to the mall now"
>i ask the convenience store clerk how do I sell with the atm?
>he doesnt know what im talking about, "only buy, you buy here"
>aunt goes up to the atm with a $20 and pretends it came out, look user, I sold my byte coins, how come you cant sell yours?
>everyones laughing as they head back to the car

im fucking done, you guys are worse than /b/, idk how you got this scam so big in the first place

Holy shit I thought this was just a meme. I've never tried cashing out before. I have over 500k in Bitcoin and in getting an error when trying to cash out to a bank account. It's telling me something about having to link a Bitcoin card.

Feels good being able to cash out at the local mall and buy all the things I need for the weekend. Keep fuding and making newfags nervous I don't care because us old fags know what we're doing and have been doing it for years. For all the new fags look up coin radar on Google find a local bitatm that trades crypto to fiat and blam cash out at a large fee.