WAIT WHY CAN'T I CASH OUT

WAIT WHY CAN'T I CASH OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1148716-payment-methods-for-us-customers
support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2228646-the-shift-card
warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have been warning you to buy gold for so long and you did not listen
I hope your mother gets raped tonight by a wild pack of niggers.
KYS Faggot

I should have never trusted this retarded board

>he didn't know
only have yourself to blame

Holy shit I thought this was just a retarded meme but Geminis bank transfers are greyed out

well, whats stopping you?

stop trolling me
this shit isn't funny

I hate this meme.
support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1148716-payment-methods-for-us-customers

1. make Kraken or Bitstamp account
2. transfer to said account
3. sell to fiat
4. do KYC and wait few days for the process to complete
5. Transfer to your bank account (that is in your name)

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

>this copy pasta

It's not copypasta I just typed it out you tinfoil

ok I'll try this, thanks

well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

You LITERALLY can't fucking cash out. Seriously, try it. You wasted all your money on internet bucks. There is no way to convert it back to fiat. All those "exchanges" that claim to deposit your money into your bank? Those are scams, the deposit never goes through. All those people saying it isn't a scam? They're shills for the scam "exchanges."

Anyone who tries to refute this post is a scammer shilling for scammy exchanges.

Post your address so I can just give away my useless BTC. I'm fucking done with this. Have 120 BTC to spare, I though I was gonna be rich. Fuck.

BTC Debit card
Local Bitcoins
support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2228646-the-shift-card

warosu.org/biz/?task=search&ghost=&search_text=well well well, looks like we've arrived at this point again. Where another poor soul finally realizes that crypto is a scam because you can't cash out.

spending at stores like new egg would be a good idea

Post your address so I can just give away my useless BTC. I'm fucking done with this. Have 120 BTC to spare, I though I was gonna be rich. Fuck.

>He doesn't have a tenX card

Bless my dusty, deserted account with BTC good sir. 1Q3CVT7PV16cUTzG6Dbam2DZdSfgV7SWKw